Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 27-10-2019, 07:02 PM

Mike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Palace & VAR

2 Points against Wham and another today thanks to VAR ... surely at some point it will come back and bite us on the a*rse
Old 27-10-2019, 07:04 PM
Get the f* off my Cloud!!

Scifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is here
Don't badmouth VAR. It was delivered on to us by God.
Old 27-10-2019, 07:08 PM

ElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is here
2 points against Villa too. Arguably the most suspect.

Stan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is here
Can't stand it myself. A few decisions in Palace's favour does nothing to change that. It's f&cking awful.

Mike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Did the Villa goal go to VAR
Old 27-10-2019, 07:12 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
That Villa one was VAR to make sure Wilf hadn't fouled Grealish (would have been a pen, because the whistle went before the shot was taken), but the decision Grealish dived was given directly by the ref. VAR would have overturned it if it had decided it was a pen.

Not sure what would have happened if VAR thought it was a foul by Zaha outside the box since only pen decisions are in scope.
Old 27-10-2019, 07:14 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElwissAtMemphis View Post
2 points against Villa too. Arguably the most suspect.
That was nothing to do with VAR
Old 27-10-2019, 07:18 PM

Martinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifo View Post

Indeed - God remembers Freddie Sears and Clive Allen and has delivered us from evil .....
Old 27-10-2019, 07:23 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
VAR reviewed the 'foul' and agreed with the ref it was a dive, so it had involvement
Old 27-10-2019, 07:24 PM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
VAR has made it harder for big six clubs to get the refs favour. Long may it reign.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King

ElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
VAR upheld the ref's decision that Grealish had dived so it had quite a lot to do with it; presumably the goal would have stood if they'd overturned that original decision.

Personally, I would have been outraged if that had happened the other way round, but I suppose it's all a matter of opinions.
It's a term of affection

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
I loved seeing the smug smiles wiped off those Gooner faces today.

God bless VAR
Old 27-10-2019, 07:25 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Neck & neck with Cahill for POTY imo.
Old 27-10-2019, 07:25 PM

Cpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We've had season after seasons of injustices and decisions go against us. I'm glad VAR is showing the truth for once
Old 27-10-2019, 07:27 PM

Since 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Atkinson will be fuming that his bias towards the big teams has been exposed by VAR. Its very unusual for a refs decision to be overturned, as Mike Riley doesn't want his refs to look useless. God bless whoever was sitting in Stockley Park today, they had balls.
Old 27-10-2019, 07:29 PM
Send Nudes

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Was always going to help the “smaller clubs” and we have done ok out of it so far. I’m sure we will be on the wrong end of some decisions soon enough...

"People go to Brighton for various reasons. A holiday, a place to retire, a dirty weekend. You don't go there for football."
Old 27-10-2019, 07:31 PM

Lukey. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLukey. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLukey. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLukey. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLukey. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLukey. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLukey. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLukey. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLukey. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLukey. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLukey. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifo View Post
KumBaVAR my Lord, KumBaVAR.
Old 27-10-2019, 07:32 PM

Palace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElwissAtMemphis View Post
VAR upheld the ref's decision that Grealish had dived so it had quite a lot to do with it; presumably the goal would have stood if they'd overturned that original decision.

Personally, I would have been outraged if that had happened the other way round, but I suppose it's all a matter of opinions.
Goal would not have stood regardless as was after the whistle. It was either a free kick off o us or penalty to them. It could have been their free kick as well I suspect if judged a foul outside
Old 27-10-2019, 07:33 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Truly a right regal Palace of VARieties
Old 27-10-2019, 07:35 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Nice to see the first instance of a Wilf "dive" being exposed as total crap again!