Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 18-10-2002, 03:38 AM
DGFootball Pod

Sir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hannu Thinanin

I know I spelt it wrong and I know we need to stop transfers and cut the wage bill and have Popovic, Powell and Symins (plus Mullins) but is he still at Viking as I didn;t see him when they played Chelsea the other week. Would be nice to have him at Palace
Old 18-10-2002, 02:50 PM

Jimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
wont happen though!
Old 18-10-2002, 02:59 PM
Nordic deity

Tor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations
Hannu Tihinen

We would have to pay at least £1m, maybe more, to land him now. His move to Bundeliga collapsed, and he's looking for alternatives after the norwegian season ends in November.

From my point of view, and I've watched him alot, he's class. Strong, quite fast and excellent in the air. A real threat at corners and free-kicks.

I certainly believe Hannu would consider Palace if offered a deal, the problem is that there are lots of bigger clubs after him. He'll go to some decent team in Germany, Belgium, France or Spain, I reckon.
Old 18-10-2002, 03:15 PM

Icy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is here
wasnt he the guy that played for West ham a couple of seasons ago?

If so he was superb, definately premiership quality
Old 18-10-2002, 03:37 PM
Nordic deity

Tor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations
Yes, he was on loan to West Ham and played a handful of matches. Did quite well.
Old 18-10-2002, 03:52 PM

sammy is finding a place in our heartsammy is finding a place in our heartsammy is finding a place in our heartsammy is finding a place in our heart
Hannu Tihinen plays for Anderlecht now. But another good finnish defender is still playing for Viking, Toni Kuivasto that is. He will propably be moving on after the norvegian season ends.
Old 18-10-2002, 04:27 PM
DGFootball Pod

Sir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Tor
Yes, he was on loan to West Ham and played a handful of matches. Did quite well.
O you mean the ex HJK, MyPa and FC IIves player who is about 26? Yes he is decent I guess but had prblems defending against Chelsea as even at Viking many chances were created
Old 18-10-2002, 04:44 PM
Nordic deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir.S.C Remembered
O you mean the ex HJK, MyPa and FC IIves player who is about 26? Yes he is decent I guess but had prblems defending against Chelsea as even at Viking many chances were created
Due to Chelsea being a far superior side to Viking. Even Alessandro Nesta would have had trouble in the Viking defence that night. Viking are poor. (but miraculously won)
Old 18-10-2002, 04:48 PM
Nordic deity

Quote:
Originally posted by sammy
Hannu Tihinen plays for Anderlecht now. But another good finnish defender is still playing for Viking, Toni Kuivasto that is. He will propably be moving on after the norvegian season ends.
I thought there was something with Belgium...didn't realize the deal was done. Thanks for clearing that up. Guess he's out of reach, then...
Old 20-10-2002, 04:17 PM
praying for 3 more points

dicky_boy is playing for a contract
Good solid strong defender,I would love to see him in a back three with Popo and Powell,but like someone has said,it will never happen.
shame