Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 20-12-2019, 01:50 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Harry Dunn.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Hopefully his family will get the justice they deserve.
Old 20-12-2019, 02:04 PM

swissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is here
I would like to think Raab will now have to explain himself as to why he granted diplomatic immunity which she was clearly not entitled to and theres a good chance she wont come back to the UK to face trial. But of course he wont.
Old 22-12-2019, 09:20 AM

Glazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Raab needs to “get extradition done!” I doubt he will be successful.
Old 22-12-2019, 10:54 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Is my understanding right that she was simply driving on the wrong side of the road and it is this alone that caused the tragic death of Harry Dunne?

If so how likely is she to face an actual prison sentence where she actually faces time inside?
Old 22-12-2019, 11:18 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Is my understanding right that she was simply driving on the wrong side of the road and it is this alone that caused the tragic death of Harry Dunne?

If so how likely is she to face an actual prison sentence where she actually faces time inside?
Apparently it's not the first time she has had incidents whilst driving.
Old 22-12-2019, 11:24 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
It was a accident, a terrible accident, but the running away has compounded the devastation for Harry’s family. Put yourselves in their position, how could you not want justice for your son ? I hope they get some comfort eventually with a court case .
The woman will have to live with the guilt forever and I hope she suffers every day with the horrible fact she unintentionally killed a young lad but run away like a coward.
Old 22-12-2019, 12:46 PM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post

Driving on the wrong side of the road is dangerous, irrespective of whether you normally drive on the right or the left.

If convicted, I would expect a custodial sentence.
Old 22-12-2019, 12:58 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Apparently there were no signs coming out of the base to remind d rivers to drive on the left, after this incident, they have been put up. Which makes me question which side of the road they drive on inside the base, bloody stupid if its the right.
Old 22-12-2019, 01:05 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
Apparently there were no signs coming out of the base to remind d rivers to drive on the left, after this incident, they have been put up. Which makes me question which side of the road they drive on inside the base, bloody stupid if its the right.
Good point on the signs and the base question, does anybody know?
I don't want her in jail but to run away from UK courts is not really on ... some special relationship when it's a US air force plane sneaking her out.
Old 22-12-2019, 01:33 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
I think it is disturbing that the husband of the driver is described as an intelligence officer, and that it is reported that his job was to spy on UK Nationals, mainly using phone taps, because our government can't legally do it themselves in many circumstances. Some sort of reciprocal arrangement? Anyone seen anything on this?
She won't be extradited to face trial in the UK.
Old 22-12-2019, 01:46 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by swissroll View Post
I would like to think Raab will now have to explain himself as to why he granted diplomatic immunity which she was clearly not entitled to and theres a good chance she wont come back to the UK to face trial. But of course he wont.
Probably because some underling was too bloody lazy to check properly.

Anyone on high who has to make decisions has to rely on people below to provide clear and accurate information.

Clearly not happened here.

I really hope that woman has a conscience and voluntarily gives herself up. In my opinion she is a coward of the highest order.
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 22-12-2019, 03:48 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
As it is classed as US soil then US road rules would apply, same as if you drove onto a British base overseas.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 22-12-2019, 04:16 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
I think it is disturbing that the husband of the driver is described as an intelligence officer, and that it is reported that his job was to spy on UK Nationals, mainly using phone taps, because our government can't legally do it themselves in many circumstances. Some sort of reciprocal arrangement? Anyone seen anything on this?
She won't be extradited to face trial in the UK.
Yes this has been a massive 'work around' for both countries. GCHQ spy on Americans and the US spy on UK citizens in ways that would both be illegal domestically but is allowed internationally.

We then have an intelligence sharing arrangement...

As for the woman, it was a horrible accident. I have made the same mistake, more than once in my life, fortunately with no consequences. Driving is fundamentally dangerous.

My understanding is the family weren't originally seeking a custodial sentence, but did want a court case and full facts to be established. However the running away, changed everything - utterly understandably.

The whole incident has been handled terribly, with the family seen as collateral. Poor, poor sods - I am sure all our hearts go out to them
Old 22-12-2019, 04:50 PM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
As it is classed as US soil then US road rules would apply, same as if you drove onto a British base overseas.
Should be rather fun as folk drive in and out of the main gate if so?

Old 22-12-2019, 07:29 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
I assumed that would be the case, still bloody stupid.
Old 22-12-2019, 08:47 PM
Hadron Collider

Gibraltar drives on the right So not always correct maybe.

Despite being an overseas territory of the UK, traffic in Gibraltar moves on the right-hand side of the road and the speed limits are in kilometres per hour. Gibraltar-registered vehicles (country code GBZ) are left-hand-drive, the same as mainland Europe.

The whole place used to be a British base really.
Old 24-12-2019, 05:33 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
It was a accident, a terrible accident, but the running away has compounded the devastation for Harry’s family. Put yourselves in their position, how could you not want justice for your son ? I hope they get some comfort eventually with a court case .
The woman will have to live with the guilt forever and I hope she suffers every day with the horrible fact she unintentionally killed a young lad but run away like a coward.
Agreed.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 24-12-2019, 05:44 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Gibraltar drives on the right So not always correct maybe.

Despite being an overseas territory of the UK, traffic in Gibraltar moves on the right-hand side of the road and the speed limits are in kilometres per hour. Gibraltar-registered vehicles (country code GBZ) are left-hand-drive, the same as mainland Europe.

The whole place used to be a British base really.
But the bases in Gib drive on the left, I used to deliver to the site next to the runway, we had to switch sides as we entered the gates.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 24-12-2019, 07:58 AM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
In my brief time in Germany (Munchen Gladbach and Rheindahlen), you drove on the same side as Germans. Servicemen and women with their own cars had left hand drives, as were the military vehicles as well. The only exception when serving overseas for me was Australia and Cyprus.

Septics are a law unto themselves wherever they may go.
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Old 24-12-2019, 07:58 AM
Just call me sarge!!

Quote:
I assumed that would be the case, still bloody stupid.
Typical septics.

Quote: