Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 07-01-2020, 01:30 PM

cpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Benteke to villa

Aston Villa have reportedly been in contact with Crystal Palace over Villa Park hero Christian Benteke’s availability.

The claret and blues are searching for a striker to replace Brazilian forward Wesley, who has been ruled out for the remainder of the season with a serious knee injury.

A number of names have been linked with*Villa*including Michy Batshuayi, Olivier Giroud, Emmanuel Adebayor and AC Milan striker Krzysztof Piątek.

According to The Telegraph,*Villa have also asked Palace about the possibility of re-signing Belgian striker Benteke.
Old 07-01-2020, 01:31 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
£30M
Old 07-01-2020, 01:31 PM

Psych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Benteke to villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Aston Villa have reportedly been in contact with Crystal Palace over Villa Park hero Christian Benteke’s availability.

The claret and blues are searching for a striker to replace Brazilian forward Wesley, who has been ruled out for the remainder of the season with a serious knee injury.

A number of names have been linked with*Villa*including Michy Batshuayi, Olivier Giroud, Emmanuel Adebayor and AC Milan striker Krzysztof Piątek.

According to The Telegraph,*Villa have also asked Palace about the possibility of re-signing Belgian striker Benteke.

Link?

Sounds too good to be true
Old 07-01-2020, 01:35 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
How long is he injured for? I got the impression he won't be back in January... Or do they copy our type of medicals?

Mind you, don't you just know he will go there and start banging them in again
Old 07-01-2020, 01:36 PM

Montyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We’ll probably have to pay them to take him away
Old 07-01-2020, 01:37 PM

cpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Seems to suggest they want a loan but we want to sell
Born in South London

Pinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is here
£25 million, no medical, and I'll drive him there myself tonight. deal.

sheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post

Old 07-01-2020, 01:42 PM

teesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie Brown View Post
£25 million, no medical, and I'll drive him there myself tonight. deal.
Did you mean £25?
Old 07-01-2020, 01:42 PM
Glad All Over Forever

Stockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I appreciate we may want a cash sale, however if we can get Bats & Tosun in (), sending Benteke to Villa on loan might kick start him again, so may work for us.
Old 07-01-2020, 01:45 PM

Psych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I’d thought we’d jump at the chance to get rid of him, loan or not. I mean, who else would go for him?

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
How long is he injured for? I got the impression he won't be back in January... Or do they copy our type of medicals?

Mind you, don't you just know he will go there and start banging them in again
Dec 26th Roy said there was a slight strain that would keep him out for the next few weeks. This weekend would be 3 weeks since he last played so from that, he could be back at any time.

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych View Post
I’d thought we’d jump at the chance to get rid of him, loan or not. I mean, who else would go for him?
We won't loan him, or sell him unless and until we have an alternative agreed to join us.
Old 07-01-2020, 01:46 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
If they pay us a transfer fee he’s off. If they don’t he’s not.

He’s also wanted by Belgian club
Old 07-01-2020, 01:49 PM

teesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Dec 26th Roy said there was a slight strain that would keep him out for the next few weeks. This weekend would be 3 weeks since he last played so from that, he could be back at any time.
Hopefully back for Saturday. Better bet than Wickham at the moment.
Old 07-01-2020, 01:49 PM

Tim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Get him and Wickham out and sign Batsman and Giroud.
Old 07-01-2020, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teesdale99 View Post
Hopefully back for Saturday. Better bet than Wickham at the moment.
The stick Benteke gets is IMO unfair, but Wickham has scored a goal this season and a strikers goal at that. Would like to see both of them available, 1 starting and 1 able to come on.
Old 07-01-2020, 01:56 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
I was told reliably that had Villa come up in 2018/19, it had all but been agreed that Benteke would go back by all parties. Obviously, they lost in the playoff final & it never happened.
Old 07-01-2020, 01:59 PM
The Seventh Son

Scoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Cue 90th minute dive and converted pen when we play them at Villa Park
Old 07-01-2020, 01:59 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
It won't be a loan deal if this was to happen.