Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 24-01-2020, 03:55 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Season tickets 2020/2021

When can we expect to hear prices etc and get early bird deal?

Isn't it normally around this time?

Might try somewhere else too as I'm currently in the LH but might move upstairs.
Old 28-01-2020, 01:43 PM

alanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is here
hopefully they'll give us all the year off and play the games behind closed doors
Old 28-01-2020, 03:17 PM
On the learning curve

MENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanlee11 View Post
hopefully they'll give us all the year off and play the games behind closed doors
Just play the Home Games at the Training Ground when you get the impression by all the club videos we have a team full "World Class" attacking players by all the worldies they show.
Old 28-01-2020, 04:27 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Heard a rumour there is going to be quite a price hike. It literally was pub talk so no idea how true it is
Old 28-01-2020, 04:59 PM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
I don't think the OP will get in the upper - all STs are sold out up there and have been for years as far as I know.
"And for the old, Brexit might well rid the country's care homes of Eastern European workers, but no blond blue eyed university graduate is going to come and wipe your arse or listen to your stories of the war you never fought in."

adrenalin john 17/05/19

https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showpost...&postcount=245
Old 28-01-2020, 05:19 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasty_snacks View Post
I don't think the OP will get in the upper - all STs are sold out up there and have been for years as far as I know.
Some tickets in the upper become do available each year, as was proved by some of the E400 being found seats to move to for this season.

It may again be the case that the E400 again get the first option on all unrenewed seats, because I am sure plenty of them may wish to improve upon the seats that they moved to for this season, many of which were very much a poor comprimise
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 28-01-2020, 06:56 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
There are quite a few tickets on sale in the UT for most games but they are mainly restricted view in block K in fairness.
Old 28-01-2020, 08:44 PM

NorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I haven't decided what I'm doing next year but I've two STs in block Q of the UT. If you have two in the LT Andy depending where they are then might consider a swap? Just floating the idea as if what Dorking said RE: E400 is true then might be another option.
Old 31-01-2020, 11:23 PM

KentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I can see why they need to hike up season ticket prices .... after all we’ve really splashed out this transfer window (AGAIN!!!)

Such great value for money we get with the goals, excitement and free flowing football - so pleased we’re not taken for granted as supporters ..... bring on the increase Beaky!!!
Old 01-02-2020, 11:32 AM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Probably not going to renew but might get a membership instead - will I keep my loyalty points on a membership?
Old 01-02-2020, 11:36 AM
SeŮor Coconut

Neil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
Probably not going to renew but might get a membership instead - will I keep my loyalty points on a membership?
I collected loyalty points as a member , before I was a season ticket holder. I dont see why it wouldnt work the other way.
Old 01-02-2020, 11:39 AM

KentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not sure if I’ll renew after 30+ yrs as a season ticket holder if they increase prices as it’s been suggested. My Dad no longer attends (having been going for 60+ yrs) after being evicted from our seats - the whole place just feels rotten at the moment and all links between the club and the supporters (not fans) seem to have been severely damaged/severed. I may renew if the prices are still sensible but I won’t be taken for a Mug by Beaky & his Yank mates...... well if I haven’t already been after the last 3 windows of ‘investment’ and the poor fare on the field!
Old 01-02-2020, 11:46 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Not sure Iíll bother.

I go with my daughter and sheís off to university next year. I have season tickets at Sutton Utd. too and if Iím honest I prefer going to watch them these days. I feel valued as a supporter and welcome around the club. £129 for the season.

When Sutton lose I can shrug it off but with Palace it ruins the weekend.

All my mates are off to Ebbsfleet to watch Sutton today and Iím not really looking forward to todayís game. Decisions, decisions.

Cricket wanker.
Old 01-02-2020, 11:50 AM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Not sure Iíll bother.

I go with my daughter and sheís off to university next year. I have season tickets at Sutton Utd. too and if Iím honest I prefer going to watch them these days. I feel valued as a supporter and welcome around the club. £129 for the season.

When Sutton lose I can shrug it off but with Palace it ruins the weekend.

All my mates are off to Ebbsfleet to watch Sutton today and Iím not really looking forward to todayís game. Decisions, decisions.
Worksop v Sheffield FC today in the Bet Victor Northern PL. 4th oldest club in the world v the oldest. Few beers before watching the early game, one at HT, down the pub to watch to rugby and late footy KO. Curry collection on the way back. Only slightly ruined by Palaceís 1 nil home defeat to Sheff U (especially up here)

Happy days !
Old 01-02-2020, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernEagle80 View Post
I haven't decided what I'm doing next year but I've two STs in block Q of the UT. If you have two in the LT Andy depending where they are then might consider a swap? Just floating the idea as if what Dorking said RE: E400 is true then might be another option.

Sorry, just seen this. It was only a thought and far from definite but thank you none the less. If we decide thatís what we will do then Iíll PM you.
Old 01-02-2020, 02:21 PM
Registered Useless

charltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
Yes you do (you actually keep them without a membership). Just make sure any membership is booked using your existing Client Ref
Old 01-02-2020, 07:50 PM
Gina Lollobrigida

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
If Parish hikes the prices up then he can f*** off.
Old 01-02-2020, 07:53 PM

Gabbiadini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGabbiadini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGabbiadini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGabbiadini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGabbiadini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGabbiadini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGabbiadini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGabbiadini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGabbiadini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGabbiadini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGabbiadini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If they increase the prices (even by a quid) I’m off to
Watch Whyteleafe.

Last couple of seasons have felt like a chore.
Old 01-02-2020, 08:01 PM
Holmesdale Lower Block G

Zareba2003 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowZareba2003 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowZareba2003 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowZareba2003 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowZareba2003 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowZareba2003 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowZareba2003 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowZareba2003 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowZareba2003 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowZareba2003 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowZareba2003 will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabbiadini View Post
If they increase the prices (even by a quid) I’m off to
Watch Whyteleafe.

Last couple of seasons have felt like a chore.
Watching the Leafe is great fun! Cheap beer which you can drink by the pitch. Banter with whoever travels with the away team. It's good clean fun. I have often toyed with the idea of a ST at Whyteleafe but can't quite yet make the change. That said, seasons like the last few we have had at Selhurst are sure helping push me out. That and the fact I now have a 1 year old daughter - Premier League football is starting to price me out too!

Last edited by Zareba2003; 01-02-2020 at 08:10 PM.
Old 01-02-2020, 08:15 PM

BringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Membership next year for me I think.