Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 13-02-2020, 04:39 PM

Staines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Reclining seats on short haul flights

Why do we have reclining seats on short haul flights?

Airlines are understandably cramming people in, I don't need the back of someone else's seat in my face for 2 to 4 hours.

Long haul flights, fair enough and I realise some people pay top dollar.

Discuss...
Old 13-02-2020, 04:46 PM
Concession/Adult

9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just flew back from Rome on a pile of shyte Easyjet number, I paid extra for extra legroom but it was still tragic as the plane was too small.

Not sure how this is relevant to you but thought i'd throw it in anyway.
Old 13-02-2020, 04:52 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 13-02-2020, 04:55 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staines Eagle View Post
Why do we have reclining seats on short haul flights?

Airlines are understandably cramming people in, I don't need the back of someone else's seat in my face for 2 to 4 hours.

Long haul flights, fair enough and I realise some people pay top dollar.

Discuss...
Flop your cock on their head rest and I've generally found it solves the problem.
Old 13-02-2020, 04:57 PM

swissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is here
If the plane has overhead air vents just direct them onto head of the recliner - always works
Old 13-02-2020, 05:07 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
If you're tall you need to recline.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 13-02-2020, 05:10 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Nonsense.

Cricket wanker.
Old 13-02-2020, 05:16 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
How does reclining a seat give you more legroom?
Old 13-02-2020, 05:27 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
I'd argue this more, but for the fact I know both of your heights

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 13-02-2020, 05:33 PM

Staines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
From experience if you can sit in the Arthur for 90 minutes (I have no idea where you sit btw) you can "suffer" some small discomfort?
Old 13-02-2020, 05:39 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by swissroll View Post
If the plane has overhead air vents just direct them onto head of the recliner - always works
good plan
Old 13-02-2020, 05:53 PM

Ogilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is here
Book a seat behind Row E, they will stand the whole flight with no need to recline. You may have to sing the odd song, but for a few hours relaxation that should be Ok?
Old 13-02-2020, 05:54 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
True.
Old 13-02-2020, 05:58 PM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
Your farts will be more inline with their head when they recline so just go for it.
Old 13-02-2020, 06:01 PM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
I always recline my seat, it's more comfortable. I can't see the problem and certainly don't bitch if the person in front of me rocks back.

Life's too short to go around angry about little stuff.
Old 13-02-2020, 06:17 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'd argue this more, but for the fact I know both of your heights
6í4Ē and full of muscle... or something.

Cricket wanker.
Old 13-02-2020, 06:19 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login
The guy in this video is an arse. I'm not sure why the woman who posted is copping more flack on twitter. A person in front of you reclining their seat is a minor inconvenience.
Old 13-02-2020, 06:21 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
The guy in this video is an arse. I'm not sure why the woman who posted is copping more flack on twitter. A person in front of you reclining their seat is a minor inconvenience.
No it isnít.

Itís the difference between having serviceable knee caps and hobbling off the flight.

Cricket wanker.
Old 13-02-2020, 06:21 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAK View Post
I always recline my seat, it's more comfortable. I can't see the problem and certainly don't bitch if the person in front of me rocks back.

Life's too short to go around angry about little stuff.
the voice of reason. I've seen people get really annoyed about this online but never in person. The fact is it's a little irritating if someone does it but no biggie.
Old 13-02-2020, 06:23 PM
Vive La Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
No it isnít.

Itís the difference between having serviceable knee caps and hobbling off the flight.
how high are your knees? I'm 6ft2 and don't see it as a biggie. They are reclining not moving the seat backwards.