Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 03-03-2020, 09:16 PM

Lordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Games behind closed doors or cancelled due to Corona

Will season ticket holders get compensated? Whatís in the small print?
Old 03-03-2020, 09:20 PM
I'm listening ....

xian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Force majeure, I can guarantee you there will be no refund
Old 03-03-2020, 09:23 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by xian1 View Post
Are you in the red and blue army or the terracotta army?
Old 03-03-2020, 09:24 PM

Lordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by xian1 View Post
Kinda what I thought...donít want to worry anybody but we could be missing out on a LOT of games between now and the rest of the season if this virus isnít contained!
Old 03-03-2020, 09:35 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
I imagine the Pl will have to make them available through some digital outlet.
Old 03-03-2020, 10:21 PM

Gazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If it gets to stage where matches get cancelled or played behind closed doors then refunds will be least of your problems.
Old 03-03-2020, 10:57 PM

Martinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazza2 View Post
If it gets to stage where matches get cancelled or played behind closed doors then refunds will be least of your problems.

This exactly. Or as my mother in law said ď Iím glad Iím on my way outĒ ....
Old 03-03-2020, 11:45 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Could be why we haven't heard anything about season tickets foor next year yet???
Old 04-03-2020, 12:46 AM
evvo111

evvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is here
I think the idea of playing behind closed doors is very unfair. Empty grounds give teams like Brighton an advantage as they are used to it.
"The wise are instructed by reason; ordinary minds by experience; the stupid, by necessity; and brutes by instinct."
EE site palacecomrades com
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child."
Old 04-03-2020, 02:35 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Fair enough. However, what is the refund policy on nuclear war? That money could be useful for buying weapons to fight mutant zombies, Godzilla etc.
Old 04-03-2020, 09:41 AM

Stinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is here
Wouldn’t the club have insurance for this type of thing?
Old 04-03-2020, 09:54 AM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger1 View Post
Wouldnít the club have insurance for this type of thing?
We may waste money on players but we certainly wouldn't waste money on buying insurance for an event that has probably never happened in the lifetime of the club.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)
Old 04-03-2020, 10:18 AM

strawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is here
Would be awesome to watch on TV.
Super Sunday with noone in the ground and all the players swearing at the ref.
Old 04-03-2020, 10:51 AM

Stinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry mivi View Post
Would be awesome to watch on TV.
Super Sunday with noone in the ground and all the players swearing at the ref.
Would be truly gutting for the scousers. They finally get to lift the Premier League trophy and no one in the ground to see it, no victory parade, nothing.
Old 04-03-2020, 10:53 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Would be truly gutting for the scousers. They finally get to lift the Premier League trophy and no one in the ground to see it, no victory parade, nothing.
Funny for the rest of us.
Old 04-03-2020, 10:55 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Amusing but sadly very true. It's difficult to tell which way this will go but the Government's reactions are very different to the Sars outbreak. Whether that is due to that earlier experience prompting better process/assessments or that they are clearer that this will be impossible to contain I don't know.

It's a catch 22 re communication. We are seeing market panics causing real financial issues without the current status justifying that. Pre-empting the reality and made worse because these events allow some people to profit from the market movements (already happened this week). The worse case predictions do sound gloomy and if a 1% death rate was to continue with this becoming wide spread then we would all have links to a fatality or two, or three. The fact that many will have this without great impact probably increases the likelihood of it being transferred because the ill, but fit, will still be in circulation.

Anyway - I am taking Boris' advice but singing the Altered Images version of the song as I sing it twice while 'washing my hands'. Thank you Clare Grogan.
Old 04-03-2020, 10:56 AM

fire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

Funny for the rest of us.....Or this season gets cancelled and no one wins the trophy
Old 04-03-2020, 12:19 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
If cancellation of the football leagues mean we all stick where we are, and Leeds won’t get promoted, then I’m all for it.
Old 04-03-2020, 12:28 PM
XXVII

RUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
If cancellation of the football leagues mean we all stick where we are, and Leeds wonít get promoted, then Iím all for it.
But Brighton (R) will survive!!
Old 04-03-2020, 12:36 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
I don't think it will, but if this did happen and the remainder of the season was played behind closed doors, would they lift the 3pm Saturday restriction on televised games?