Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

View Poll Results: Are you still going out?
Carrying on as normal. Blitz spirit. 140 34.23%
Going out but less than I was 93 22.74%
Barely going out at all 126 30.81%
Self isolating like a hermit 50 12.22%
Voters: 409. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 14-03-2020, 05:19 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Are you still going out?

With the Coronavirus spreading are you still going out?
Old 14-03-2020, 05:21 PM
Banned by Moderators

Salad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yeah, went to Costa Coffee today in Selsdon. It was really lovely, loads of sitting space, and I noticed they've opened a pie mash place over the road.

Which is nice.
Old 14-03-2020, 05:23 PM

ChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is here
Had lunch at Dean Street Townhouse yesterday, only three other tables taken.

But saw Cat Empire at Shepherds Bush Empire yesterday evening, it was rammed.
Old 14-03-2020, 05:24 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Places a lot more empty for sure.
Old 14-03-2020, 05:39 PM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
Pub with mates yesterday afternoon. Very quiet though and we could all have sat at separate tables. Other than a supermarket shop this morning I have been at home all day. Time has sure dragged without the footie.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)
Old 14-03-2020, 05:42 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Another 6 months and there won't be a small business left
Old 14-03-2020, 05:43 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Was walking through Sheffield City centre just now and all the pubs and bars seemed pretty packed.

I do wonder if different parts of the country are reacting differently at all.

Last edited by CP-RJW; 14-03-2020 at 05:49 PM.
Old 14-03-2020, 05:48 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Was walking through Sheffield City centre just now and all the clubs and bars seemed pretty packed.

I do wonder if different parts of the country are reacting differently at all.
There were photos yesterday of the rush hour in London and tube stations being near deserted. I arrived 2pm Kings Cross and it was rammed.
Old 14-03-2020, 05:49 PM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
All the pubs in rayleigh were busy last night
Old 14-03-2020, 05:50 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Supermarket was rammed at 8am this morning.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 14-03-2020, 05:57 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Exeter is quieter than normal for a Saturday but as a result, no queue for Nando’s. Chalking that up as a win. Downside is the supermarket shelves are empty, so it’s not just London Chelsea Tractor wankers panicking themselves into an early grave.
Urgent Appeal on behalf of the Red & Blue Cross. Donate a week's wages by calling the CPFC Box Office before 9/11 and perhaps we can avoid the horror of a football millionaire receiving just one rather than two Range Rovers this Christmas.
Old 14-03-2020, 05:59 PM

ChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
Exeter is quieter than normal for a Saturday but as a result, no queue for Nandoís. Chalking that up as a win. Downside is the supermarket shelves are empty, so itís not just London Chelsea Tractor wankers panicking themselves into an early grave.
Suspect it will be even quieter fairly soon. Both my kids are at Uni there and students are leaving in substantial numbers even though the Uni remains open.
Old 14-03-2020, 06:00 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiswickEagle View Post
Suspect it will be even quieter fairly soon. Both my kids are at Uni there and students are leaving in substantial numbers even though the Uni remains open.
Yep, people at Sheffield uni and maybe Hallam (I’m not sure) are going home too. Uni is technically ‘open,’ you can go into all the buildings, but there’s no teacher student contact, all classes and lectures will be put online.
Old 14-03-2020, 06:05 PM
Goodbye baseball!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Well I kind of have to for work. Trains aren't going to drive themselves, as much as many on the old Southern Railway thread would wish they did.

Also my Sunday League season is still going on, so I have a game tomorrow morning.
Old 14-03-2020, 06:05 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Plenty to do, indoors and out. Shops crammed in SE5 and SE17 earlier today, even the Turkish supermarket.

Off to Kew Gardens tomorrow, Hockney exhibition Wednesday and an early morning visit to the V&A Thursday. It's a good time to visit exhibitions as galleries and museums are emptier than usual.

Still miss football on a Saturday
Old 14-03-2020, 06:08 PM

ob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Local boxing club have got their show on tonight so going to go and watch that, guessing it might be less crowded than normal? I don't go out much and been looking forward to this,although looks like i might be billy no mates as struggling to get hold of people i was meant to be going with!
Old 14-03-2020, 06:12 PM
Correctamundo !

Another Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ob13 View Post
Local boxing club have got their show on tonight so going to go and watch that, guessing it might be less crowded than normal? I don't go out much and been looking forward to this,although looks like i might be billy no mates as struggling to get hold of people i was meant to be going with!

Is that Blandford ABC ? Decent club and had I known about it Iíd have driven up for that (Iím in Dorch). Should be a good night even if you are on your own
Old 14-03-2020, 06:33 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
I drive a lorry around Tooting, Wandsworth and Mitcham all week and it's lovely right now. In myself I've got no issues going out, what will be will be.

Clinton Morrison
Old 14-03-2020, 07:42 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Sainsbury’s in Exeter: panic buying now moved onto cereals, chocolate and pot noodles.
Urgent Appeal on behalf of the Red & Blue Cross. Donate a week's wages by calling the CPFC Box Office before 9/11 and perhaps we can avoid the horror of a football millionaire receiving just one rather than two Range Rovers this Christmas.
Old 14-03-2020, 08:01 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Yes, pot noodles were disappearing fast in our Tescos as well. Bizarre. Why?
Closed Thread