Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 22-03-2020, 10:23 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Games for the lockdown.

With a lockdown looking more and more likely, now is the time to expand your games library.

First up Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order. An excellent 30 hour campaign, great combat and some (fairly easy) puzzles to solve along the way. Think Uncharted meets Star Wars.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Gears of War 5: Looks absolutely stunning on a 4K HDR TV. Great fun in coop with friends too. Huge campaign and a multiplayer mode to boot.

Resident Evil 2: Another great story experience. A good 10 hour campaign if you complete both scenarios. This is how remakes should be done. Beautiful game, Excellent game play.

Resident Evil 3 (April 3rd): More of the same.

Last edited by Joe85; 22-03-2020 at 10:27 PM.
Old 22-03-2020, 10:42 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
WORST THREAD EVER
Old 22-03-2020, 11:25 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Cluedo
Monopoly
Jigsaws

Oh, I think I’m the wrong generation for this thread.
Old 22-03-2020, 11:35 PM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Serious some need to think about this. We have done a week without going out. It's the lack of routine which is the biggest problem. We talked about it and this week we will include a time slot to play board games card games computer games.
Old 23-03-2020, 12:26 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
I'm pretty far behind in gaming terms, but currently playing the Dishonoured DLC. Sneaking around a plague invested city seems oddly appropriate for the times.

I've had GTAV in my library for ages, so might give that a go next.
Old 23-03-2020, 12:57 AM
Been, Seen, Done.

palaceporky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalaceporky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalaceporky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalaceporky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalaceporky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalaceporky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalaceporky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalaceporky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalaceporky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalaceporky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalaceporky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
I'm pretty far behind in gaming terms, but currently playing the Dishonoured DLC. Sneaking around a plague invested city seems oddly appropriate for the times.

You are? I'm still running over the Krish.
Old 23-03-2020, 02:11 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
It turns out that the only computer games I like are Fifa and games by Rockstar so after completeing Red Dead Redemption 2 a couple of weeks ago i've got GTA V for 12 from the xbox store and starting it again (only had it on the 360 previously)
Old 23-03-2020, 02:15 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Currently scoping my way through Sniper Elite III. Pied FIFA off and it was a choice between SE3, Sniper Elite IV and COD: World at War. Red Dead 2 is next to me in shrink wrap but if I installed that I'd be calling in sick on Wednesday.
Old 23-03-2020, 04:50 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
It turns out that the only computer games I like are Fifa and games by Rockstar so after completeing Red Dead Redemption 2 a couple of weeks ago i've got GTA V for 12 from the xbox store and starting it again (only had it on the 360 previously)
Last two I finished were Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (the earlier 360 Human Revolution also very good), and Witcher 3 which was excellent (2 also enjoyable but bit dated, still perfectly playable).

I have zero interest in multiplayer stuff so only look for decent single player titles.
Old 23-03-2020, 06:29 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
I have zero interest in multiplayer stuff so only look for decent single player titles.
Indeed.
Old 23-03-2020, 07:30 PM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Old 23-03-2020, 07:43 PM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Quote:
I bought it for the PC to get me through and now I realise I'm shit at driving with the keyboard.

Apparently driving is a thing in GTAV
Old 24-03-2020, 03:20 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
You can use an Xbox 360 wired usb gamepad on PC.

Enable controller on game options and you will find that they will work with a wired controller.
Old 24-03-2020, 04:30 PM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Thanks but where am i going to get that now?
Old 24-03-2020, 04:47 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Ebay is still working and so are other online stores.
Old 24-03-2020, 04:51 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Cluedo
Monopoly
Jigsaws

Oh, I think Im the wrong generation for this thread.
you forgot Risk.

SaulAlinsky
Old 24-03-2020, 04:54 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
you forgot Risk.
what about Buckeroo and Kerplunk FFS !!
Old 24-03-2020, 07:14 PM

Location: Village of Shepherdswell, which is between Dover and Canterbury.
pots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I loved mousetrap as a kid, but I was a kid, would probably bore the shit out of me now, escape from colditz was a great game though.
Old 24-03-2020, 07:34 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Doom Eternal:

Old 24-03-2020, 07:36 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Borderlands 3: