Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 25-03-2020, 11:48 AM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Palace good news story

Must post this, brought a tear to even my eyes. It's an update on a previous story.

Old 25-03-2020, 12:26 PM

pap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Thanks for sharing
Old 25-03-2020, 12:51 PM

Marshian lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againMarshian lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againMarshian lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againMarshian lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againMarshian lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againMarshian lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againMarshian lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againMarshian lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againMarshian lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againMarshian lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againMarshian lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again
As if I wasn't emotional enough right now..great story
Old 25-03-2020, 01:09 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
God bless that beautiful little girl. The wife is about to serve up lunch and I look like i've been chopping onions.
Old 25-03-2020, 01:13 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Wow a bit of sniffing going on here too
Old 25-03-2020, 01:18 PM

Palace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yep, trying to see through the water to type properly
Old 25-03-2020, 01:30 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Made me teary as well

Vision for Bangladesh. Please donate if you can

www.visionforbangladesh.org
Old 25-03-2020, 01:34 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Pfft. What nonsense. I've just got something in my eye.

Bless her.
Old 25-03-2020, 01:41 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Bless her ... and Wardy ... one of our best.
Old 25-03-2020, 01:44 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Made me teary as well
Yep. Wishing her all the best.
Old 25-03-2020, 02:33 PM

cpfcpaulo2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcpaulo2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcpaulo2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcpaulo2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcpaulo2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcpaulo2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcpaulo2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcpaulo2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcpaulo2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcpaulo2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcpaulo2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Lovely - great stuff Wardy (and Max).
Old 25-03-2020, 05:16 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Lovely stuff and made me quite teary.
Old 25-03-2020, 05:21 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
The last line in the video is the best...

I hope watery eyes is not a symptom of Covid-19, because if it is, I might have it...
Old 25-03-2020, 05:39 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
That is good news. And Joel has to be one of the nicest people not just in football but anywhere.
Old 25-03-2020, 07:45 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
You'd have to have a heart of stone not to be moved by that...........
Old 25-03-2020, 10:23 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
This is real hopeful news. Be strong young lady 👌
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 25-03-2020, 10:29 PM

eagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Fantastic news about the little girl being in remission. Well done Palace and in particular to Max and Joel. Makes you proud to be a Palace fan.
Old 25-03-2020, 11:02 PM

silver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
That is fantastic news ,Iím so pleased for her and all her family and friends, itís really made my day .thank you for sharing.
Old 25-03-2020, 11:10 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
What a character, bless you darling.
Old 25-03-2020, 11:55 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Fabulous, beyond words really.