Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 20-05-2020, 12:30 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Favourite Chocolate Bars.

Chocolate boxes, chocolate peanuts/raisins etc don't count.
Bars only.
Old 20-05-2020, 12:36 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Is KitKat permissible?

Vision for Bangladesh. Please donate if you can

www.visionforbangladesh.org
Old 20-05-2020, 12:36 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Many chocolate bars have been ruined by getting slowly smaller

I used to love Yorkie, when it had 7 chunks, now it's a paltry 5

Good old Dairy Milk was fine till they changed the shape
Old 20-05-2020, 12:37 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Is KitKat permissible?
In my book yes. If you buy the multi packs of the 2 finger ones you can still get it in foil wrapping like the good old days
Old 20-05-2020, 12:43 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
In my book yes. If you buy the multi packs of the 2 finger ones you can still get it in foil wrapping like the good old days
Well if that is the case, If this thread was started 10 years ago then KitKat would have got a vote from me. Then they became shit. I sometimes forget and buy one and am always very disappointed.

Topic were also a favourite of mine. Nowadays they are too sweet for me. Recipe change or a sign I am finally maturing?

Old 20-05-2020, 12:44 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Is KitKat permissible?
Yes.
But only just.
Old 20-05-2020, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Many chocolate bars have been ruined by getting slowly smaller

I used to love Yorkie, when it had 7 chunks, now it's a paltry 5

Good old Dairy Milk was fine till they changed the shape
Toblerone has been ruined by putting greater distance between the triangles.

Old 20-05-2020, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Yes.
But only just.
I appreciate your fairness. Thank you.

Old 20-05-2020, 12:48 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Quote:
Well if that is the case, If this thread was started 10 years ago then KitKat would have got a vote from me. Then they became shit. I sometimes forget and buy one and am always very disappointed.

Topic were also a favourite of mine. Nowadays they are too sweet for me. Recipe change or a sign I am finally maturing?
the 2 finger ones in correct wrapping are not bad, though there is little doubt in my mind there is not as much chocolate as in my youth
Old 20-05-2020, 12:50 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Drifter
Boost
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 20-05-2020, 12:52 PM

Quote:
the 2 finger ones in correct wrapping are not bad, though there is little doubt in my mind there is not as much chocolate as in my youth
I actually think the chocolate tastes a lot different. Lidls sell a better version IMO though not up to the standard of the old KitKat.

Old 20-05-2020, 12:54 PM

Remember those choc bars from the 70's when you were a kid that were like a box of chocs but in bar form? No, neither do I ( I do really) but I recently discovered a Cadbury's bar (nowhere near as good as Galaxy) that is similar. One bit has space dust.
It's slowly heading for my top spot.
Sorry Star Bar.
Old 20-05-2020, 01:09 PM

OriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Drifter
Boost
Close thread.
Old 20-05-2020, 01:12 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Used to like Texan. A lot of dentists probably got rich as a result of people eating them though
Old 20-05-2020, 01:13 PM

Toberlerone is still the best despite the space between the triangles.
My boy always gets me those huge ones you get in airports for xmas.
I can do one of them in a day.
I DON'T look like SJ

The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Loads, but I'm not allowed to eat them anymore: (
I DON'T look like SJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Star Bar.
Good shout
Old 20-05-2020, 01:17 PM
A gift

CarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is here
Assuming we're allowed to include chocolates which have been cruelly taken away from us (and which aren't bar-shaped), it has to be the much-missed Terry's White Chocolate Orange.

It wasn't just the unique taste of orange-infused white chocolate but the anticipation of waiting for its limited edition release every Christmas. Until around five years ago when it just failed to appear in any supermarket. I won't even go near a milk chocolate one out of respect.

Of currently available chocolatey products, Reese's White Peanut Butter Cups would be number 1. Sh*t very much goes down when you get those four-packs for a pound at Lidl.
Old 20-05-2020, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosTheFinger View Post
Assuming we're allowed to include chocolates which have been cruelly taken away from us (and which aren't bar-shaped), it has to be the much-missed Terry's White Chocolate Orange.

It wasn't just the unique taste of orange-infused white chocolate but the anticipation of waiting for its limited edition release every Christmas. Until around five years ago when it just failed to appear in any supermarket. I won't even go near a milk chocolate one out of respect.

Of currently available chocolatey products, Reese's White Peanut Butter Cups would be number 1. Sh*t very much goes down when you get those four-packs for a pound at Lidl.
Not a bar.
Also, they're sickly horrible.
Sorry.