Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 22-05-2020, 12:14 PM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lazy-Spa

Anyone got one these?

My RCD plug that came with it has broken meaning I can't use it. Put a warranty claim in nearly a month ago now.

They say they have a 20 day wait for a reply, everytime you get an email they put another 20 days on the timer.

The worst customer service I've ever had.
Old 22-05-2020, 12:34 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
What is it?
Old 22-05-2020, 12:35 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
It’s a spa that cannot quite be arsed
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 22-05-2020, 12:36 PM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
One of those inflatable hot tub things you get from BnQ.
Old 22-05-2020, 12:38 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl.eldridge View Post
Anyone got one these?

My RCD plug that came with it has broken meaning I can't use it. Put a warranty claim in nearly a month ago now.

They say they have a 20 day wait for a reply, everytime you get an email they put another 20 days on the timer.

RCD plugs are cheap. Just buy one.
Old 22-05-2020, 12:42 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
I'VE GOT A LAZY SPA

(is that ok Celtic?)
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 22-05-2020, 12:43 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
I'VE GOT A LAZY SPA

(is that ok Celtic?)
I think he would have gone for

I’VE GOT AN INFLATABLE SEX BATH
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 22-05-2020, 12:45 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Is the correct answer.
Old 22-05-2020, 12:49 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post
What is it?
A bath that you fart in. Comes with a years supply of beans
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 22-05-2020, 12:54 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
One of those inflatable hot tub things you get from BnQ.
One of these?

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Or one of these?

Old 22-05-2020, 12:56 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
Quote:
Anyone got one these?

Been trying to get one for a few months but everywhere seems sold out. Where did you get yours from and when did you order it?
Old 22-05-2020, 01:37 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Fat people wallowing in their own farts and dead skin? Lovely.
Old 22-05-2020, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post
One of these?

Or one of these?

The latter
Old 22-05-2020, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Gav View Post
Been trying to get one for a few months but everywhere seems sold out. Where did you get yours from and when did you order it?
Got mine from Homebase in Kingston before it shut down.
Old 22-05-2020, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
I have looked but couldn't find anything.

I'm not sure if it's a bespoke cable or anything as it goes directly into the pump.

I need this thing
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pump.jpg (18.0 KB, 23 views)
Old 22-05-2020, 02:02 PM

I know everyone is following my every move.

I got this

Reviews say it works so gonna find out.
Old 22-05-2020, 02:06 PM
Lead Worshipper

Quote:

I got this

Glad we were able to help.
Old 22-05-2020, 02:06 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:

I got this

Doesn't look as waterproof as the one you already have. Your one apears to have covers over the buttons.
Old 22-05-2020, 02:11 PM
a bit peckish

PIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Fat people wallowing in their own farts and dead skin? Lovely.
Feckin great it is as well,while you sweat ya nads off
Old 22-05-2020, 02:30 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Can you take a picture of it? Will make it easier to assess your requirement.