Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 23-06-2020, 11:03 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Neil Warnock - Middlesbrough manager

Apparently Warnock is the new manager if Middlesbrough. How many jobs is that since his 'last job' quote?

(Good luck to him, though: on balance, I'm still a fan of his.)

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 23-06-2020, 11:07 AM
Old and jaded

davech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I assume he has cleared this with Sharon?
Old 23-06-2020, 11:07 AM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Since his last job with us

QPR
Leeds
Palace again
QPR again
Rotherham
Cardiff

Boro?
Old 23-06-2020, 11:09 AM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Yeah, he said Palace would be his last in 2007 wasn't it. In January this year he said "Apparently I have 12 league games to go to get 1,500 and that is really tempting to me"

So good luck to him on that with Boro, he just loves the game so much.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 23-06-2020, 11:11 AM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Blimey. To be fair any appointment can’t be worse than woodgate. There in free fall mind and the best player doesn’t want to extend his contract to play during lockdown.

Tbh I still can’t quite help but like Warnock. When you realise everything he says Is very much tongue in cheek you see the guy more as your rogue old uncle.

Good luck to Neil .
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Press Conference

I'm absolutely delighted to be here me, this is a massive club and the fans are top drawer. Sharon has always said I've got one last job in me and I can't wait to get started

Jolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He has always liked their fans and has huge respect for them.
Old 23-06-2020, 11:16 AM

Wycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is here
I just cant dislike him. Tbf to the bloke even in his 2nd spell with us he came in a couple of days after the season started after Pulis walked out in an emergency capacity. We could've been properly cut adrift by time the club could get who they really wanted but we was hanging on in there with a chance. Pardew done well coming in and ultimately avoiding the drop but there was a platform to build on.
Old 23-06-2020, 11:17 AM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Very handy for his home in Cornwall.
Old 23-06-2020, 11:22 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by davech View Post
I assume he has cleared this with Sharon?
She’s always loved the North East
Old 23-06-2020, 11:24 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD View Post
Very handy for his home in Cornwall.
Only 24 hours on his tractor.

Cricket wanker.
Old 23-06-2020, 11:29 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Is he trying to out Roy , Roy ?
Old 23-06-2020, 11:37 AM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
‘Always loved Middlesbrough me’

‘fantastic set of lads’
Old 23-06-2020, 11:38 AM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Joking aside he’s a brilliant lower league manager, they’ll be safe now
Old 23-06-2020, 11:43 AM
Old and jaded

davech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yep. Safe pair of hands in a crisis. More comebacks than Status Quo.
Old 23-06-2020, 11:53 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
'Fans are great, really passionate. Fantastic club, proper muck & nettles'
Old 23-06-2020, 11:59 AM
Veteran

JJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is here
You'd be pretty pissed off if you were one of the other teams around that bottom 5 or 6, as he's probably going to keep them up.
Old 23-06-2020, 12:02 PM
16K Ram Pack

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
I'd sooner he was in my tent pissing out than the other way around.
Old 23-06-2020, 12:35 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Decent manager, wants to win, did a solid job for us.
Wish him well.
Old 23-06-2020, 12:38 PM
Old and jaded

I suspect that is Middlesbrough safe now.