Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 31-07-2020, 07:56 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
FA CUP FINAL 2020 - Arsenal v Chelsea

Saturday 1st August

5:30pm

ARSENAL v CHELSEA

17:30
BBC One / BT Sport 1 / BBC iPlayer / BT Sport Extra 1 / BT Sport Ultimate

Every time there are two 2’s and two 0’s in the year, it’s an Arsenal Chelsea final - fact!

2021 final will be Chelsea v Liverpool - heard it here first.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 31-07-2020, 10:58 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
More facts...

If Chelsea win it will be the first major domestic trophy won by an English manager since 2008.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 31-07-2020, 12:44 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Really couldn’t give a shit.

I’m somewhat disheartened that I wasn’t around for the days when FA Cup finals were like a national holiday.

Last edited by CP-RJW; 31-07-2020 at 12:48 PM.
Old 31-07-2020, 12:52 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post

I’m somewhat disheartened that I wasn’t around for the days when FA Cup finals were like a national holiday.
I miss 2016 too.
Old 31-07-2020, 12:55 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Final seems to matter a lot more to arsenal they need to win to get into europa league and get the money that brings each match day I had a little bet on arsenal to win trophy outright at 5/4
Old 31-07-2020, 03:23 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightchipvcfc View Post
Final seems to matter a lot more to arsenal they need to win to get into europa league and get the money that brings each match day I had a little bet on arsenal to win trophy outright at 5/4
We all thought that in the Europa League final last year, needing to win for Champions League football.
Old 31-07-2020, 03:26 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
I fancied watching this. None of the sports channels on my cable seem to be showing it. They have the Spanish second division, though.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 31-07-2020, 03:35 PM
Fast 'n Bulbous

HolmesdaleNomad has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!HolmesdaleNomad has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!HolmesdaleNomad has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!HolmesdaleNomad has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!HolmesdaleNomad has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!HolmesdaleNomad has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!HolmesdaleNomad has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!HolmesdaleNomad has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!HolmesdaleNomad has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!HolmesdaleNomad has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!HolmesdaleNomad has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Spurs always win the cup when the year ends with one.

And starts with one.
Old 31-07-2020, 03:39 PM
Untapped potential....

DAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The ideal result would be 747 flying into the stadium
Old 31-07-2020, 03:41 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
I can't remember the last time I watched a Cup Final - I was on Brigadoon for the 2016 one so had barely any internet access let alone TV. Anyway, the most important thing is that both teams lose and then get relegated.
Old 31-07-2020, 04:02 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Shame one of them has to win
Old 31-07-2020, 04:29 PM

Quote:

They really were something spine tinglingly special. Felt like the whole country ground to a halt and all eyes set on Wembley. Think 1988 was probably the last really special final. The 1989 final was more like an outpouring of grief and remembrance after Hillsborough.

By the time we got there it had just started to dilute slightly. One of the main reasons was both BBC and ITV screened it live in the 80’s and before. By the 90’s, only the BBC. Both channels used to begin beautifully early and entertaining with all sorts of interviews, back stories, highlights, celebrity guests...not to mention following the team buses on route...or helicopter if you were Brighton. There were a few Palace fans looking to the sky and praying that day.

By the time the teams came out at ten to three you were literally bursting with excitement. It was our Super Bowl and the greedy bastards ruined it.

- John Peel
Old 31-07-2020, 04:59 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Arsenal to win please.
Old 31-07-2020, 05:32 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle View Post
Arsenal to win please.
I hope Chelsea rip them a new one.
Old 31-07-2020, 05:38 PM

I want Chelsea too. I’d rather see Lampard win it than Arteta and also I just get a real feeling of immense joy when Arsenal lose.

- John Peel
Old 31-07-2020, 05:49 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
^^^^
Old 31-07-2020, 05:51 PM

desperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Loathe both of these clubs
The only positive of a Chelsea v Arsenal final is neither of the media darlings will win it
It is five!
Old 31-07-2020, 06:07 PM

Danny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is here
Chelsea.

A) Thanks for RLC & Batshuayi. A few highlights since the down of the FA Cup Final.
B) Pulisic. Love watching this kid play. Still only 21 - think he’s gonna fly.
C) I can watch AFTV with a Chinese to round of the evening.
Old 31-07-2020, 06:10 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Old 31-07-2020, 06:12 PM

East-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I don’t think I have cared less about any football in my life (and yes I know I have commented on this, but those that know, know.)