Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 31-07-2020, 09:48 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Just been fired

Not a good day, or what might work out to be a very good day.

Fired via Microsoft Teams after 16 years, and they are trying to stitch me up on the compensation.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 31-07-2020, 09:52 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Sorry to hear that Peter
Old 31-07-2020, 09:58 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
That's shit news .... hope it leads to something better down the road.
Old 31-07-2020, 09:58 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Me too. Stay calm and don’t burn any bridges.

Good luck.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 31-07-2020, 10:00 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Best of luck both.
Old 31-07-2020, 10:01 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Best of luck both.
Don't think Maz has fired himself... yet!
Old 31-07-2020, 10:04 PM

Old Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Not a good day, or what might work out to be a very good day.

Fired via Microsoft Teams after 16 years, and they are trying to stitch me up on the compensation.
Am guessing compo inChile is worse than U.K.?
Sorry to hear
Old 31-07-2020, 10:07 PM
evvo111

evvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is here
Sorry to hear that. Hope things work out.
"The wise are instructed by reason; ordinary minds by experience; the stupid, by necessity; and brutes by instinct."
EE site palacecomrades com
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child."
Old 31-07-2020, 10:11 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Don't think Maz has fired himself... yet!

Ah, cheers.

All the best Peter.
Old 31-07-2020, 10:11 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Sorry to hear that Peter.

Reading between the lines I got the sense you were sort of expecting it at some point.

And good advice from Maz...
Old 31-07-2020, 10:41 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Thanks all.

I will use this thread as a sounding board to offload mi mini trauma after a little siesta. I will be on the wine later. LOL

Compensation is in negotiation, and I took the news calmly and without drama.

They have acted deplorably and with little honesty, but it is what it is.

Hedgehog, you called it. In a lot of ways I was pushing it towards this outcome. And my perspective on life and where and how I want to live it as been in self debate these past 3 months.

One door closes and many others open.

I remember when you were hanging on until the right time to retire. I am too young for that, but I have some thinking to do.

Oh and first and foremost..no problems financially.

More later.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 31-07-2020, 10:45 PM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Good luck, hope something new turns up.
Old 31-07-2020, 10:51 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Me too. Stay calm and donít burn any bridges.

Good luck.
That's a really shitty thing to happen mate, the above advice is sound. Hope it all works out.
Old 31-07-2020, 10:53 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Bloody hell mate. At least you've got experience in distance teaching now, but it still.sucks the big one. I'm lucky enough to be considered indispensable at the Academy I'm at but if a 2nd wave hits here then I'm fooked too.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 31-07-2020, 10:57 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Good luck. Been there a few times and am hanging on myself but a little part of me says, like you, I want to try another door.

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 31-07-2020, 10:59 PM

Sakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sorry to hear that, but yes definitely don't burn any bridges - better for your reference etc. Good luck.
Old 31-07-2020, 11:10 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Sorry to hear that, Peter. Hopefully good will come of it, and you end up where you want to be.
Old 01-08-2020, 12:11 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
Bad news, Peter - sorry about that. Best of luck with those new doors - I guess the thing is to start opening them and see if you like the look of what's inside. I'm pleased that your financial situation gives you the chance to do that.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 01-08-2020, 12:54 AM

audreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is here
Good luck mate....inevitably other doors do open...think outside the square too...'Peter's CPFC tours of Santiago' all the best!
Old 01-08-2020, 12:59 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by audreytatou View Post
...'Peter's CPFC tours of Santiago' all the best!
To quote The Eagles...

"You can check out any time you like
But you can never leave"