Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 14-09-2020, 10:12 AM

cazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Palace BLM display

Feels like disputing against BLM is a sin on these boards. When I saw the political undertones on the banners on the empty Selhurst Park today it made me sick. Why is our club supporting a Marxist divisive organisation? Disgusting. I know most Palace folk are woke and all. I didn't see any other club doing the whole BLM thing. I'll be Palace for life but not other club did that shit on the banners.
Old 14-09-2020, 10:18 AM

mrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I think you'll be more at home on To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 14-09-2020, 10:23 AM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
What has the thread title got to do with the diatribe that followed?
Old 14-09-2020, 10:24 AM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
What a load of utter bullshit

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 14-09-2020, 10:24 AM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cazza83 View Post
Feels like disputing against BLM is a sin on these boards. When I saw the political undertones on the banners on the empty Selhurst Park today it made me sick.
Must have been very traumatic for you.
Old 14-09-2020, 10:28 AM

cazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So it appears that you must have a political alliance to be Place? Hard Left? **** off.
Old 14-09-2020, 10:29 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Bye bye racist.
Old 14-09-2020, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Bye bye racist.
That reply just sums up what a tool you are. No reasoning just go for for your "buzz" word.
Old 14-09-2020, 10:39 AM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Feels like disputing against BLM is a sin on these boards. When I saw the political undertones on the banners on the empty Selhurst Park today it made me sick. Why is our club supporting a Marxist divisive organisation? Disgusting. I know most Palace folk are woke and all. I didn't see any other club doing the whole BLM thing. I'll be Palace for life but not other club did that shit on the banners.
you sound like a snowflake
Old 14-09-2020, 10:40 AM

Supersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

errr so you haven't noticed the "taking a knee" at every game since restart lol. I have mixed feelings on the whole thing, but to say it's only Palace doing it is just completely untrue.
Old 14-09-2020, 10:41 AM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
WTF?

I guess the extent to which you care about BLM may vary but I really don't see how anyone could find it objectionable. Unless I suppose you think there are groups of people in society whose lives don't matter? In which case FO.
Old 14-09-2020, 10:42 AM

Stinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Are you that thick you can't distinguish between the sentiment and the political organisation?
Old 14-09-2020, 10:44 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
That reply just sums up what a tool you are.
The irony.

Bye
Old 14-09-2020, 10:50 AM

Smithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Even if you have "mixed feelings" on it.....is there any harm in it ? Or are you sensitive?

Or you just don't agree with the notion that black lives matter ?
Old 14-09-2020, 10:52 AM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Except the club dies not support the politics it issued a statement sometime back...as follows

"We stand proudly alongside members of the BAME community, our players and employees, and behind the ideals and ethos of ‘black lives matter’.

“However, we would like to make clear that we do not endorse any pressure group or body that carries the same term in its name, and we strongly believe that organisations should not use this important force for change and positivity to push their own political agendas.”

Which is something i totally agree with though there is one poster who will comment to do so is racist.
Old 14-09-2020, 10:55 AM

Are you that thick you can't see the creators of BLM from the States are confessed Marxists? Also why are you such a pussy that you care about American unjustices today that you didn't last year?
Old 14-09-2020, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N Herts Eagle View Post
Except the club dies not support the politics it issued a statement sometime back...as follows

"We stand proudly alongside members of the BAME community, our players and employees, and behind the ideals and ethos of ‘black lives matter’.

“However, we would like to make clear that we do not endorse any pressure group or body that carries the same term in its name, and we strongly believe that organisations should not use this important force for change and positivity to push their own political agendas.”

Which is something i totally agree with though there is one poster who will comment to do so is racist.
What have I said that is racist? Why would a racist support a club like Palace? Wilf is my hero. I'm anti BLM and how it divides people and it disgusts me that Palace seem to be pushing it more than any other PML club.
Old 14-09-2020, 11:12 AM

Stinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Are you that thick you can't see the creators of BLM from the States are confessed Marxists? Also why are you such a pussy that you care about American unjustices today that you didn't last year?
Are you saying people of colour don't experience racism?

I can fully support the BLM sentiment without supporting the political organisation.
Old 14-09-2020, 11:21 AM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
Quote:
let's get this right, you don't think yourself you are easily offended so you think that other people are the snowflakes
Old 14-09-2020, 11:23 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Pray for cazza.

Cricket wanker.