Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 15-09-2020, 06:42 AM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Bournemouth 0-0 Crystal Palace Carabao Cup 11-10 penalties

To view the link you have to Register or Login

To view the link you have to Register or LoginTo view the link you have to Register or Login

To view the link you have to Register or LoginTo view the link you have to Register or Login

Old 15-09-2020, 06:47 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
COYP.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 15-09-2020, 07:09 AM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Assume this is not being broadcast anywhere?
Old 15-09-2020, 07:28 AM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
COYP
Old 15-09-2020, 07:29 AM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Hopefully a chance to see michy and Eze start
Old 15-09-2020, 07:33 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spt1978 View Post
Assume this is not being broadcast anywhere?
Can pay 10 to watch a stream. Maybe the carabobo site itself? Details on palace website anyway

Doesn't look like any TV company has it so unsure if it will be dodgy streamed
Old 15-09-2020, 07:48 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Each to their own but there's no way I'm paying 10 to watch this, especially with City away in the next round.
Old 15-09-2020, 07:54 AM

Rizza ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerRizza ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerRizza ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerRizza ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerRizza ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerRizza ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerRizza ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerRizza ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerRizza ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerRizza ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerRizza ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
It looks like the only way to watch is via a carabao cup website, I doubt there will be many streams.
I will wait for the team before I part with 10 I think.
Old 15-09-2020, 07:55 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Each to their own but there's no way I'm paying 10 to watch this, especially with City away in the next round.
10 is what we tend to pay for a seat in the ground for an early round game against lower league opposition!
Old 15-09-2020, 10:35 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
10 is what we tend to pay for a seat in the ground for an early round game against lower league opposition!
Exactly.

I'm not paying 10 to watch it through a screen.
Old 15-09-2020, 10:47 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Yeah, that's my feeling. It's around the same price as going in person.
Old 15-09-2020, 11:01 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
At 5 i would have just paid. 10 is enough that i will look at the line up 1st and maybe see if someone has a stream. Then... maybe... ill get tempted. 5 and ive already paid it
Old 15-09-2020, 11:34 AM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Is there a way to listen to the game? is it on local radio or something?
Old 15-09-2020, 02:03 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Bucket View Post
Is there a way to listen to the game? is it on local radio or something?
Yes, BBC Radio Solent sport, but not available online:-

Old 15-09-2020, 02:14 PM

Polak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post
Yes, BBC Radio Solent sport, but not available online:-

We'd have to drive down there to listen to the commentary. Great.
Old 15-09-2020, 02:15 PM

CpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
once kick off comes i know im gonna pay the 10 , i cant help myself with palace!
Old 15-09-2020, 02:28 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CpfcLoz View Post
once kick off comes i know im gonna pay the 10 , i cant help myself with palace!
If the team looks interesting enough, so might I.
Otherwise, I'll just follow it here, if anyone can be arsed to update.
Who is the designated BBS summariser?
Old 15-09-2020, 02:43 PM

Edit. I feel mean. He had enough
Old 15-09-2020, 02:48 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Looks like my stream will be red hot then because none of you lot are coughing up for it by the looks of it

I signed up on the grounds that I probably can't see it any other way and they are sharing out the cash amongst the clubs and we are unlikely to get more than 2 max matches in this thing. I also know that I will weaken later anyway, wanting to see how the different players are doing and that waiting and deciding later will just be stressful if payment went wrong . So I am all signed up and logged on, ready to go.

Pretty sure I did something similar with the Palace audio version last season only for it not to work for long and that was a waste of money. So sucker for going for it again but hey, I never said I was bright.....
Old 15-09-2020, 02:48 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polak View Post
We'd have to drive down there to listen to the commentary. Great.
You offering to drive? I'm in.