Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: Who is your MotM?
Hennessey 38 28.79%
Kelly 3 2.27%
Woods ** 0 0%
Innis 18 13.64%
Jach 41 31.06%
Kirby *** 5 3.79%
Milivojevic 0 0%
Meyer 14 10.61%
Eze 2 1.52%
Schlupp * 4 3.03%
Batshuayi 2 1.52%
Ayew * 0 0%
Sakho ** 0 0%
Townsend *** 5 3.79%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Old 15-09-2020, 09:28 PM

palace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bournemouth 0 - Palace 0 FT (11 - 10 Pens)

Who is your MotM?

Rate the players, and their pens.
Old 15-09-2020, 09:31 PM

Bangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wayne 10

feet over the crossbar
Old 15-09-2020, 09:36 PM

Hazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Oh dear, well thatís £10 and a couple of hours of my life Iíll never get back.
Old 15-09-2020, 09:36 PM

PemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've voted but I can't be arsed to comment further - bit like most of the players who couldn't be arsed either.

Wayne almost gets the verdict on the grounds of hilarity alone.
Old 15-09-2020, 09:39 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Meyer, Inniss and Jach the only ones to come out of the game with any sort of credit for me.

Subs improved us when they came on. Sakho was clearly the best defender when he made his arrival, Townsend was the first player to actually put any effort in and Ayew well he replaced Schlupp so it was a low bar.
Old 15-09-2020, 09:40 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
So i take it we were shit

Who missed the pen
Old 15-09-2020, 09:42 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post

Who missed the pen
Luka with his 2nd one.

Wayne saved from Begovic for a chance to make himself a hero. The ball is still in orbit!
Old 15-09-2020, 09:42 PM

palace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Who missed the pen
The only player not to score a pen was Wayne
Old 15-09-2020, 09:43 PM

PemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Who missed the pen
We certainly were.

Wayne comically and Luka (2nd time around).
Old 15-09-2020, 09:47 PM

nicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Missed the match (fortunately !) ....anyone impress this eve?

Eze or Bats to start at the weekend?
Old 15-09-2020, 09:49 PM

xmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is here
Jach - MOM.
Old 15-09-2020, 09:50 PM

16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Meyer, Inniss and Jach the only ones to come out of the game with any sort of credit for me.

Subs improved us when they came on. Sakho was clearly the best defender when he made his arrival, Townsend was the first player to actually put any effort in and Ayew well he replaced Schlupp so it was a low bar.
Yeah totally agree these 3 can hold head high..I think If Kirby wouldn’t of got knock he would of been same.

Meyer was very good at times MOM. He had many spells where he was completely running game. Have to feel slightly sorry for him. Never gets played in his best position. Playing with Luka I think helps because he is a firm protection in the 2.

Hennersey clearly been playing too much golf with Bale...FOUR!!!!!
Old 15-09-2020, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicobos View Post

No-one, not even in the 28 who played was impressive and i thought would have a chance of playing for us at the weekend. Problem is Schlupp started last week so if he is not going to cos he was very poor, who is? No-one else deserves to take his place.

Luka will of course though walk back in anyway.

Last edited by GreatGonzo; 15-09-2020 at 09:55 PM.
Old 15-09-2020, 09:51 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
I don’t really care to be honest. Was run out for those that lacked minutes and saves us later in the season with a congested fixture list
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Didn't see it. So what was wrong with us? The usual inability to pass the ball / create chances without Zaha or was it something else? Were there any positives?
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Saves the squad a wasted trip to Manchester next week.
"And for the old, Brexit might well rid the country's care homes of Eastern European workers, but no blond blue eyed university graduate is going to come and wipe your arse or listen to your stories of the war you never fought in."

adrenalin john 17/05/19

https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showpost...&postcount=245
Old 15-09-2020, 09:52 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Most entertaining part of the match was Hennessey's penalty miss so he wins it for me.
Old 15-09-2020, 09:52 PM

16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Not happening sorry mate.
Old 15-09-2020, 09:53 PM
From the sunny Side

sunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

hmm.. Eze did his thing with the penalty which was good. Otherwise, looked a bit lost for me - just in terms of where he was supposed to be playing in our 'attack'... when he got it most of the time he ended up going back. Looked much better in his 10 min cameo with the first eleven IMO.

Bats looked rusty. Couple of v poor first touches. Nice pen.

A fitness exercise more than anything I guess. Just with some of the attacking names on the pitch I expected (foolishly) a bit more.
Old 15-09-2020, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
I donít really care to be honest. Was run out for those that lacked minutes and saves us later in the season with a congested fixture list
What congested fixture list? Lots of people seem to be claiming this.

This was 1 of 2 midweek fixtures before Christmas, another was not going to hurt.