Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 16-09-2020, 07:43 PM

Supersonic hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSupersonic hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSupersonic hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSupersonic hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSupersonic hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSupersonic hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSupersonic hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSupersonic hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSupersonic hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSupersonic hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSupersonic hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nice
1 Goal in 2 Games

well we've bought in attacking reinforcements in Eze and Bats but good old Roy STILL has us averaging half a goal per game. Even under Peter Taylor the football wasn't this shite ... I mean it probably was, but come on I'm bored as **** seeing us defend defend defend every bloody game and nick a 1-0 win, draw 0-0 or lose 1-0. Watching Palace under Hodgson is so damn boring, and totally unnessecary with this squad. I appreciate that staying in the league is top priority, but surely there's a better way than the current rubbish Roy is serving up.
Old 16-09-2020, 07:48 PM

Jonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is here
Whinge, whinge, whine, moan, moan etc...
Old 16-09-2020, 07:48 PM

Matadam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMatadam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMatadam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMatadam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMatadam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMatadam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMatadam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMatadam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMatadam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMatadam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMatadam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic View Post
well we've bought in attacking reinforcements in Eze and Bats but good old Roy STILL has us averaging half a goal per game. Even under Peter Taylor the football wasn't this shite ... I mean it probably was, but come on I'm bored as **** seeing us defend defend defend every bloody game and nick a 1-0 win, draw 0-0 or lose 1-0. Watching Palace under Hodgson is so damn boring, and totally unnessecary with this squad. I appreciate that staying in the league is top priority, but surely there's a better way than the current rubbish Roy is serving up.
But Roy is the messiah!
Old 16-09-2020, 07:51 PM
looking at things

cross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Blimey. You need some rose tinted glasses.
Old 16-09-2020, 07:55 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Genuinely, did anyone care about the League Cup this season? Usually I want us to compete in the cup competitions, because I want to be at Wembley to see us win silverware, and qualify for Europe. But this year? No thanks. If things don't change drastically between now and January, I'll actually want us out of the FA Cup too
Old 16-09-2020, 07:56 PM
Unregistered Muser

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
well we've bought in attacking reinforcements in Eze and Bats but good old Roy STILL has us averaging half a goal per game...but surely there's a better way than the current rubbish Roy is serving up.
Hello Steven

Old 16-09-2020, 07:57 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Weve played one important game. And we won it. Im not Roys biggest fan anymore, but **** me, I thought the schools were back already. How is this a thread that is already being made???

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 16-09-2020, 08:00 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
We scored 10 yesterday
Old 16-09-2020, 08:05 PM
Unregistered Muser

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Weve played one important game. And we won it. Im not Roys biggest fan anymore, but **** me, I thought the schools were back already. How is this a thread that is already being made???
It's what trolls do.

Have a look at it's previous posts!
Old 16-09-2020, 08:09 PM

Palace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
We scored 10 yesterday
Is the right answer.
Old 16-09-2020, 08:10 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Old 16-09-2020, 08:11 PM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Limit it to Away End?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 16-09-2020, 08:19 PM

Jughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
quit the shite
Old 16-09-2020, 08:21 PM
Who give you extra?

thehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
We scored 10 yesterday
10 excellent penalties
Old 16-09-2020, 08:26 PM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me

Pay attention to Me
EFA
Old 16-09-2020, 08:30 PM

Danny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is here
Quote:
We scored 10 yesterday
And conceded 11.

Hodgson out.
Old 16-09-2020, 08:31 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
I smell seaweed.
Old 16-09-2020, 08:47 PM

Palaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
2 clean sheets (ignoring post 90mins penalties)
Old 16-09-2020, 08:56 PM

Danny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
I smell seaweed.
If find the best way to deal with trolls is to post your love and passion for CPFC.

Really gets under their skin.
Old 16-09-2020, 09:18 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
I hope you get chronic scrofula, you Welsh Brighton twit.