Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 17-10-2020, 10:20 AM

Big Patch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Patch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Patch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Patch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Patch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Patch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Patch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Patch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Patch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Patch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Patch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Pubs with outside space showing Palace v Brighton

Hi all,
Sorry if there's a thread on this already but I couldn't find one. Originally me and a couple of mates were going to watch this in the pub but with the tier changing it's not possible.
Does anyone know of any pubs that have outdoor space that are showing the game? I've emailed the boxpark but wanted to check if there were any nuggets out there.
Thanks
Old 17-10-2020, 12:13 PM

Free Balls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFree Balls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFree Balls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFree Balls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFree Balls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFree Balls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFree Balls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFree Balls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFree Balls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFree Balls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFree Balls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Patch View Post
Hi all,
Sorry if there's a thread on this already but I couldn't find one. Originally me and a couple of mates were going to watch this in the pub but with the tier changing it's not possible.
Does anyone know of any pubs that have outdoor space that are showing the game? I've emailed the boxpark but wanted to check if there were any nuggets out there.
Thanks
Cant you just say you live together?
Old 17-10-2020, 12:16 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Go somewhere outwith the Greater London boundary?
Old 17-10-2020, 12:18 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chatham_eagle View Post
Go somewhere outwith the Greater London boundary?
Brighton ?
Old 17-10-2020, 01:49 PM

Big Patch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Patch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Patch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Patch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Patch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Patch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Patch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Patch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Patch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Patch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Patch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
places are asking for proof of address
Old 17-10-2020, 01:50 PM

yeah i'm in Kent so no problem for me, it's my London friends I'm trying to cater for!

Last edited by Big Patch; 17-10-2020 at 01:56 PM.
Old 17-10-2020, 01:51 PM

There are no bad ideas in the ideas shower....apa apa apart from that one
Old 17-10-2020, 02:16 PM

Bizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightchipvcfc View Post
Brighton ?
Brighton will be in the next tier very soon, though not tomorrow.
Old 17-10-2020, 02:16 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Patch View Post
places are asking for proof of address
They can't ask for proof of address but of course they can refuse entry.
Old 17-10-2020, 08:36 PM
Two Margarines on the Go

Ron Dodgers is just too good for youRon Dodgers is just too good for youRon Dodgers is just too good for youRon Dodgers is just too good for youRon Dodgers is just too good for youRon Dodgers is just too good for youRon Dodgers is just too good for youRon Dodgers is just too good for youRon Dodgers is just too good for youRon Dodgers is just too good for youRon Dodgers is just too good for you
The only one I can find is in Stoke Newington.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 17-10-2020, 08:54 PM

Palaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The Great Northwood in West Norwood.

The Palace Addiction.
A fans eye view of the 09/10 season.
Available in the club shop and online store as a paperback, as well as Amazon as a paperback and ebook. £7.99 as a PB, £3.99 as an ebook.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/s/ref...x=the+palace+a
Old 17-10-2020, 08:55 PM
Well nobody's perfect

northernsouler FFS Murraynorthernsouler FFS Murraynorthernsouler FFS Murraynorthernsouler FFS Murraynorthernsouler FFS Murraynorthernsouler FFS Murraynorthernsouler FFS Murraynorthernsouler FFS Murraynorthernsouler FFS Murraynorthernsouler FFS Murraynorthernsouler FFS Murray
Try the Northwood, right by West Norwood rwly station they do decent meals and beer. Have to book a table online. I went there to watch the chelski match the other week. Wear some warm clothes as it can get drafty.

Last edited by northernsouler; 17-10-2020 at 08:58 PM.
Old 17-10-2020, 11:22 PM

Herr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bar right outside London Bridge station has 3 large outdoor screens.
Old 18-10-2020, 06:42 AM

Joe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Pretty sure the Elm Tree in Elmers End has TV's in the garden.
Old 18-10-2020, 07:10 AM

AddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Couple of pubs in Carshalton do (Rose and Crown and the Woodman).

Why not go to indoor pub but just book separate tables?
Old 18-10-2020, 07:21 AM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
I've tried to book a table at the Westow House but their online booking system hasn't confirmed it. Having to take my wife. Damn you Covid, damn you to hell.
Old 18-10-2020, 07:28 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Step outside the M25, rules havent changed
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 18-10-2020, 07:29 AM

Ryan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Portland Arms will probably have it on in the garden.
Old 18-10-2020, 07:35 AM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Step outside the M25, rules havent changed
High risk to Medium risk, is that not illegal?
Old 18-10-2020, 07:52 AM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is here
The dog and bull in Surrey Street used to have TVs in the garden, not been for several years though.

Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily - life is but a dream!