Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 30-10-2020, 10:41 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Nathaniel Clyne

Thank **** this is short term!

He is absolutely all over the place and costing us big time at the back.

He looked like a Sunday league player tonight in the first half. Not much match practise aside he doesn’t have a clue where to be positionally. Can’t remember him being like this before but this is not the Clyne that left Palace.
Old 30-10-2020, 10:52 PM

Windsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is here
Give him a chance FFS! He's barely played in 18 months.
Old 30-10-2020, 10:55 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobiinthelastmi View Post

He looked like a Sunday league player tonight in the first half. Not much match practise aside he doesn’t have a clue where to be positionally. Can’t remember him being like this before but this is not the Clyne that left Palace.
Seriously? Given absolutely no support.

Where the fck was Toensend?
Old 30-10-2020, 10:59 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
He looks shot

Not massive fan of Ward but he knows where to be. Hope he is fit for the next game.
Old 30-10-2020, 11:22 PM

Tim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
******* Pony tonight. A position of need we’ve neglected for years and it’s cost us untold points!
Old 30-10-2020, 11:33 PM
I love Banging

Banger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBanger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBanger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBanger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBanger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBanger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBanger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBanger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBanger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBanger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBanger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Give him time
The guy hasnít played for 2 years
He looks fit needs games
Ideally at u23 level
No worse than Wardy
Think about how he cost us against the weed
Old 31-10-2020, 12:43 AM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:

It was Jeff (or Michy) losing the ball that created the counter then Kouyates **** up that caused the first goal.
Cheick had a few cock ups clearing the ball today.

The second goal was just a really good cross in. However that came off a dog shit throw in from PVA. He did actually spot Podence, tracked his man and was inside of him. The ball was too good though it wasn't a straight ball. If it had been straight he'd have got it. He was the only one that realised what Wolves were trying to do.

Wardy has done far worse over the years.

Last edited by red&blue_moomin; 31-10-2020 at 12:55 AM.
Old 31-10-2020, 12:49 AM

cockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is here
Quote:

Clueless analysis. Just because everyone but Wilf had an off night, doesn't make it all Clyne's fault. He was the only defender defending for the second goal. Blame the other 3, plus midfield. Clyne will be good for us.
Old 31-10-2020, 12:52 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Seriously? Given absolutely no support.

Where the fck was Toensend?
Playing further forward like the experts were screaming for last week
Old 31-10-2020, 01:11 AM

Madden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He constantly made himself available by overlapping but Townsend ignored him, in almost every case, preferring to cut inside instead!
Old 31-10-2020, 02:48 AM

steve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You can't drop someone into the EPL after this long, with so little preparation, and expect anything else. Give him a chance, for goodness sake.
Old 31-10-2020, 06:24 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve hail View Post
You can't drop someone into the EPL after this long, with so little preparation, and expect anything else. Give him a chance, for goodness sake.
He put a fantastic cross in in the second half and showed bits of class, but so off the pace. I fear he will use us to get fit before ******* off to someone else for a tenner more per week and doing really well.
Old 31-10-2020, 07:10 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
He needs games, but he was poor last night. Anyone saying different are doing Clyne a massive disservice.
Old 31-10-2020, 07:11 AM

OneSize has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!OneSize has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!OneSize has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!OneSize has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!OneSize has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!OneSize has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!OneSize has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!OneSize has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!OneSize has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!OneSize has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!OneSize has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Not at fault for either goal and got forward well at times I thought
Old 31-10-2020, 07:46 AM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsor_Eagle View Post
Give him a chance FFS! He's barely played in 18 months.
Absolutely. We have him on a short-term contract and he's all we've got at the moment. Give him a chance to prove himself!
Old 31-10-2020, 08:53 AM
Stick with Dowie. Oh dear

Wright+Bright came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWright+Bright came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWright+Bright came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWright+Bright came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWright+Bright came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWright+Bright came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWright+Bright came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWright+Bright came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWright+Bright came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWright+Bright came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWright+Bright came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSize View Post
This. I thought it was a really encouraging performance from Nat. Heís only going to get better the fitter he gets.
Old 31-10-2020, 10:00 AM

I don’t think he looks bad going forward, and doesn’t look unfit at all.

He’s just all at sea at the back, positionally. It’s worrying as you would think even without match sharpness he would be able to get himself into the right position for a defender.

Hope Ward is back soon.
Old 31-10-2020, 10:12 AM

selhursteagle64 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhursteagle64 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhursteagle64 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhursteagle64 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhursteagle64 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhursteagle64 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhursteagle64 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhursteagle64 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhursteagle64 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhursteagle64 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhursteagle64 sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSize View Post
Just wrong.
First goal missed the block - ball went through his legs. However, keeper was poor and Even Wayne would have saved that easily.
Second goal didn't track their no 10 and left him in acres of space. Again goalie was shit.
And I have just watched the goals again to refresh my memory.
Old 31-10-2020, 10:30 AM

LuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is here
What is the matter with some of our fans? as much as he often gets critised by many fans on here maybe its time he now gets fully appricated more for the honest and 100% shift he always puts in and without question is our main choice RB, i am ofcourse talking about the under appreciated Joel Ward.
However, we also need cover for him and as Ferguson who is a long way off from being an option due to being crocked and will then need time to settle/adjust into a much higher grade of football, explains why Clyne was brought in. Yes he possibly will never recapture the form we fans got to know and love him for, or he would not have been released by Liverpool. This is a player that had an injury keeping him from playing for 18 months but now recovered, so surely patience needs to be shown by our fans for now before being judged? and to protect our interests we put him sensibly on a short term contract, and IF he can regain some of his superb old form then it's Palace who are the winners.
Old 31-10-2020, 10:31 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:

He looked like a Sunday league player tonight in the first half. Not much match practise aside he doesnít have a clue where to be positionally. Canít remember him being like this before but this is not the Clyne that left Palace.
You are a cock