Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 13-02-2021, 12:05 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Feb 13 - 25

Thirteen days where at least one Premier League side are in action each day.

Nottingham Forest v AFC Bournemouth
Championship
12:30
Sky Sports Football / Sky Sports Ultra HD

Leicester City v Liverpool
Premier League
12:30
BT Sport 1 / BT Sport Ultimate

Crystal Palace v Burnley
Premier League
15:00
Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Premier League

Man City v Tottenham Hotspur
Premier League
17:30
Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Ultra HD

Brighton & Hove Albion v Aston Villa
Premier League
20:00
Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Ultra HD

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 13-02-2021, 12:28 PM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
I think Leicester City v Liverpool could be a high-scoring affair.

Last edited by kabbott; 13-02-2021 at 01:18 PM.
Old 13-02-2021, 12:30 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Hopefully all Leicester. Klippity's face would be a picture.
Old 13-02-2021, 12:41 PM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
Can't believe Salah didn't dive there!
Old 13-02-2021, 12:42 PM

He did there though!
Old 13-02-2021, 12:43 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabbott View Post
Can't believe Salah didn't dive there!
I think he did!

Drags his foot back to try to initiate contact and rolls onto the floor but then disguises it by making out like he's just fallen over.

Oh and there is an even better dive!

In memory of mum, anyone who has some spare change to support Ovarian Cancer Action:

Ovarian Cancer Action Fundraising
Old 13-02-2021, 12:45 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
He did there though!
Yet the commentators 'there was contact' and 'not a clear and obvious error'.

In memory of mum, anyone who has some spare change to support Ovarian Cancer Action:

Ovarian Cancer Action Fundraising

Last edited by Shipp Ahoy!; 13-02-2021 at 12:47 PM.
Old 13-02-2021, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Yet the pundits 'there was contact' and 'not a clear and obvious error'.

The commentator over here rightly said, "It's not because there's contact that the ref has to give a penalty."
Old 13-02-2021, 01:04 PM

exiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I think he did!

Drags his foot back to try to initiate contact and rolls onto the floor but then disguises it by making out like he's just fallen over.

Oh and there is an even better dive!
The main reason I supported VAR when it was being introduced.

How many penos did he get before VAR to this season?

Remember only too well his dive in front of the Holmesdale , cheating prick
Old 13-02-2021, 01:13 PM

exiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Yet the commentators 'there was contact' and 'not a clear and obvious error'.

It would have been a slightly different reaction if Gary Lineker was the co commentator...
Old 13-02-2021, 01:19 PM

Quote:
I think Leicester City v Liverpool could be a high-scoring affair.
HT 0:0
Old 13-02-2021, 01:28 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by exiledeagle1 View Post
The main reason I supported VAR when it was being introduced.

How many penos did he get before VAR to this season?

Remember only too well his dive in front of the Holmesdale , cheating prick
Indeed. Up until then I quite liked him but he has become the worst cheat in English football. It infuriates me that fans know, but the media never call him out for it.
Old 13-02-2021, 01:29 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
HT 0:0
There's a history of this in France, Nostrabbottus
Old 13-02-2021, 01:37 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
Indeed. Up until then I quite liked him but he has become the worst cheat in English football. It infuriates me that fans know, but the media never call him out for it.
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 13-02-2021, 01:54 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Wow

Some goal that
Old 13-02-2021, 01:57 PM
broke my sacrophiliac

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
Anyone think Firminho would fancy the challenge of playing for Palace next season?
Old 13-02-2021, 02:05 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
On the line is a pen?

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 13-02-2021, 02:05 PM
broke my sacrophiliac

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
Goal
Old 13-02-2021, 02:06 PM
broke my sacrophiliac

No goal
Old 13-02-2021, 02:06 PM

Jammy scouse gits

- John Peel