Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 22-02-2021, 11:45 PM
Inventor of Jack Shit

Ian Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is here
Some unhappy Seagulls fans

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Enjoy!
Old 22-02-2021, 11:48 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
"Lallana 2 - everything he touched turned to shit"
Old 22-02-2021, 11:50 PM

Weed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Hart View Post

Enjoy!
"As @Bozza still has not deleted my account and all my posts I will say this: These ratings show just how much of a toxic environment this place is. We DOMINATED a game and still people want to abuse each other and give 1s and ZEROS out for player ratings. Come on, really. You can have different opinions, yes, but these are just abuse for abuse sake, not one player was worthy of a ONE, not a single one.
The mods really need to sort this shit out on top of all the racism and sexism you find on here."

Tut tut
Old 22-02-2021, 11:50 PM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is here
See them react to the winner in real time To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 22-02-2021, 11:51 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Old 22-02-2021, 11:53 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Old 22-02-2021, 11:53 PM

palacedan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
HAHA Comedy gold reading that. That was up there with one of the worst performances for palace and they still couldn't beat that. They are BANG in trouble, I would be very worried supporting that dross. They are the most deluded bunch of fans out there, just because the knock it around at the back and in pointless area's they think they are Man City. Possession without goals is like having a Ferrari but no driving license.
Old 23-02-2021, 12:00 AM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
“One team’s manager makes a great sub the other is called Potter“
Old 23-02-2021, 12:05 AM

Thedane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThedane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThedane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThedane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThedane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThedane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThedane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThedane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThedane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThedane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThedane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
They've got a point though.... errmmm, NO they didn't!
Old 23-02-2021, 12:09 AM

I H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Premier League wins at The Amex since the start of 2020.

Crystal Palace: 2
Brighton: 2
Old 23-02-2021, 12:10 AM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Beautiful - well done to the Palace fan that started that thread
Old 23-02-2021, 12:17 AM

Zohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is here
This thread in particular is beyond belief;

Will they never learn? Astonishing arrogance.
Old 23-02-2021, 12:25 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Good to know hysterical football fans exist on other clubs sites too.
Old 23-02-2021, 12:26 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8 CWEED View Post
Premier League wins at The Amex since the start of 2020.

Crystal Palace: 2
Brighton: 2
Great stat.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 23-02-2021, 12:29 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zohar's Penalty View Post
This thread in particular is beyond belief;

Will they never learn? Astonishing arrogance.
I genuinely believe they are the most delusional fans in football
Old 23-02-2021, 12:45 AM
Bring him back!

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
No mention of the Jobi in the last minute loss.

Fair play, at least the REMF has done well out of tonight.
Old 23-02-2021, 12:49 AM
Palace since birth

Nicksy298 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicksy298 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicksy298 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicksy298 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicksy298 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicksy298 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicksy298 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicksy298 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicksy298 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicksy298 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicksy298 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleSE24 View Post
See them react to the winner in real time To view the link you have to Register or Login
Thank you so much for posting that
Old 23-02-2021, 12:59 AM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
I genuinely believe they are the most delusional fans in football
Newcastle might give them a run for their money.

Then again, we might be close to being the most reactive. I'm amazed how quickly we can go from despair to rose spectacles.

We won because of two exceptional finishes. It was great to see but, most of the time without Zaha, we can't even score. We happened to put over two decent crosses today but, outside of that, we barely played any football. We won but should have lost. And yet many of those who were slating the team and screaming 'Roy Out!' will now be focused on joy instead of the fact we could and should have lost that game and be bricking the Fulham game.

I'm delighted we robbed Weed and put ourselves one win over Fulham away from safety. But I can't forget how terrible we play, how most oppo fans and many of our own consider we play 'anti-football' or that we look like a team that will be relegated once Zaha leaves.

I'm enjoying the outcome but how we got it left me with little reassurance for the future beyond this season. My joy is only based on hoodwinking Bright*n. Sorry but I still feel a very painful day is coming unless our club makes some big changes. We can't keep scraping wins and survival every season and pretending Zaha will be there to save us forever. But at least it won't be this season.

Last edited by SOUTHGATE EAGLE; 23-02-2021 at 01:02 AM.
Old 23-02-2021, 01:04 AM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
"Lallana 2 - everything he touched turned to shit"
It was quite funny when they kept banging on about our striker from Liverpool who gets paid a king's ransom and never scores, then they sign him and he's so poor and crocked that the window wasn't even finished before they were trying to replace him. But now it's total comedy gold.
Old 23-02-2021, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHGATE EAGLE View Post
Newcastle might give them a run for their money.

Then again, we might be close to being the most reactive. I'm amazed how quickly we can go from despair to rose spectacles.

We won because of two exceptional finishes. It was great to see but, most of the time without Zaha, we can't even score. We happened to put over two decent crosses today but, outside of that, we barely played any football. We won but should have lost. And yet many of those who were slating the team and screaming 'Roy Out!' will now be focused on joy instead of the fact we could and should have lost that game and be bricking the Fulham game.

I'm delighted we robbed Weed and put ourselves one win over Fulham away from safety. But I can't forget how terrible we play, how most oppo fans and many of our own consider we play 'anti-football' or that we look like a team that will be relegated once Zaha leaves.

I'm enjoying the outcome but how we got it left me with little reassurance for the future beyond this season. My joy is only based on hoodwinking Bright*n. Sorry but I still feel a very painful day is coming unless our club makes some big changes. We can't keep scraping wins and survival every season and pretending Zaha will be there to save us forever. But at least it won't be this season.
I agree we were god damn awful but tonight and until fulham game Im enjoying this win.