Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 07-04-2021, 01:22 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
The "Am I the only one" thread.

Post things that you do that are maybe a bit strange, and you think its just you that does it.

Am I the only one, that when starting a new toilet roll, always throws away the outer layer?
Old 07-04-2021, 01:29 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Avoids walking/running over three drain covers but have no problem walking over two.

Last edited by Joe85; 07-04-2021 at 02:20 PM.
Old 07-04-2021, 02:08 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Became claustrophobic, if that's the right word for it.
I use to always wear a silver chain around my neck and a wedding ring on my finger.

Now, if I cannot undo the clasp or get the ring off, I panic.

I have ripped the chain from my neck, broke it, never wear one now and do not wear a ring for fear of not being able to remove it straight away.

Oh, I can also eat Marmite from a spoon.
Old 07-04-2021, 02:33 PM

churley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I always leave the last swig of beer when having a pint in the pub. No idea why but just seems a bit dirty to me.
Old 07-04-2021, 02:35 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Stands on his tiptoes in the final moments of having a pee

(men only need reply)
Old 07-04-2021, 02:36 PM

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by churley1988 View Post
I always leave the last swig of beer when having a pint in the pub. No idea why but just seems a bit dirty to me.
You'd get called a plant feeder round here for that
Old 07-04-2021, 02:36 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Avoids walking/running over three drain covers but have no problem walking over two.
My wife does the same, two is lucky three is unlucky one is pot luck (apparently)
Old 07-04-2021, 03:54 PM

cupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Am I the only one that seems to run faster when I accidentally put my shoes on the wrong feet? I can't say definitively as obviously my shoes both look similar so I may not have noticed I'd done it sometimes, but there could be some sort of pattern there.
Old 07-04-2021, 03:58 PM

stange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have a milk phobia. Can't even look at the stuff. Happily munch on cheese though.
Old 07-04-2021, 04:04 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
It's the cracks in the pavement you need to worry about, that's when the bears get you
Old 07-04-2021, 04:08 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
To many to mention...
Old 07-04-2021, 04:28 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
To many to mention...

Am I the only one to notice your spelling mistake ?
Old 07-04-2021, 04:31 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
Am I the only one to notice your spelling mistake ?
I doubt it... this being the anal retentive grammar phobic site it is...

*cough* "Too".
Old 07-04-2021, 04:33 PM

strawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is here
Who always s******s at the webuyanycar.com advert that displays 'enter day's in the centre of the screen.
Old 07-04-2021, 04:34 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Stands on his tiptoes in the final moments of having a pee

(men only need reply)
Sexist

Vision for Bangladesh. Please donate if you can

www.visionforbangladesh.org
Old 07-04-2021, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Sexy
Old 07-04-2021, 04:43 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Became claustrophobic, if that's the right word for it.
I use to always wear a silver chain around my neck and a wedding ring on my finger.

Now, if I cannot undo the clasp or get the ring off, I panic.

I have ripped the chain from my neck, broke it, never wear one now and do not wear a ring for fear of not being able to remove it straight away.

Oh, I can also eat Marmite from a spoon.
I don't panic about it as such, but I've gone from being a watch/rings/chains wearing geezer of the 70's and 80's to nothing at all these days because I just feel a bit uncomfortable with them on.

I'm not keen on long sleeved shirts for the same reason and will always roll the sleeves up a little if it's acceptable. Same with jumpers and sweatshirts and the like.

"She likes it hard, that's her trouble."
Old 07-04-2021, 04:50 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by churley1988 View Post
From now on, give every 15th pint or so back to the bartender and tell them to chuck it down the sink. You'll soon change your ways.

"She likes it hard, that's her trouble."
Old 07-04-2021, 04:53 PM

Am I the only one...

Who simply cannot leave a solitary bean in a can when emptying into a saucepan or bowl. Remember as a little kid thinking ‘I can’t leave one bean all alone in the can when all his mates are in the pan’ so it must be from that.

My kids now do the same.

So I suppose I’m not the only one.
Old 07-04-2021, 04:53 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry mivi View Post
Who always s******s at the webuyanycar.com advert that displays 'enter day's in the centre of the screen.
I sort of obsessed about trying to work out what s******s could be?