Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 16-04-2021, 03:42 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Indianapolis mass shooting

8 shot dead at Fed Ex

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 16-04-2021, 03:47 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Old 16-04-2021, 03:47 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
It's all so senseless
Old 16-04-2021, 04:55 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
It's all so senseless
And all the economic and social stress and angst going on over there will only create more people with the kind of mental health issues that do this kind of thing. Just terrible.
Old 16-04-2021, 05:00 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHGATE EAGLE View Post
And all the economic and social stress and angst going on over there will only create more people with the kind of mental health issues that do this kind of thing. Just terrible.
I wonder how many people in Europe, to get roughly the same size, breakdown like this as well or is it a USA thing? I donít hear of ďman on rampage with a knifeĒ or equivalent. So do they have a psychological problem? Semi automatic rifles with bump stocks dont help

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 16-04-2021, 05:09 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
The good guys (all gender types) need to arm themselves even more as it is the only way to stop these bad guys doing what they do.

This post is sponsored by the NRA

Vision for Bangladesh. Please donate if you can

www.visionforbangladesh.org
Old 16-04-2021, 06:35 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
No point giving a shit anymore, if the Yanks don't care, why should we.
Old 16-04-2021, 06:37 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
No point giving a shit anymore, if the Yanks don't care, why should we.
The majority of ordinary Americans want gun control. The gun companies have the politicians in their pocket.
Old 16-04-2021, 06:42 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
The majority of ordinary Americans want gun control. The gun companies have the politicians in their pocket.
Sadly very true.
Old 16-04-2021, 06:43 PM

BadenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBadenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBadenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBadenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBadenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBadenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBadenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBadenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBadenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBadenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBadenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Not sure thatís correct. We lived in Michigan for 4 years a few years back and I would say the pro/contra split amongst our acquaintances was 50/50. Even some people we judged as being liberal and progressive supported the right to bear arms.
Old 16-04-2021, 06:50 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Apparently the shooter was known to authorities... that doesn't bode well.

From CNN:

A family member of the suspected shooter reached out to authorities warning about the suspect's potential for violence, according to three law enforcement sources briefed on the matter.

It was not clear when the warning was given but the outreach was followed up by both local authorities and the FBI, which opened a preliminary investigation into any possible threat, the sources said.
Old 16-04-2021, 06:51 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadenEagle View Post
Not sure that’s correct. We lived in Michigan for 4 years a few years back and I would say the pro/contra split amongst our acquaintances was 50/50. Even some people we judged as being liberal and progressive supported the right to bear arms.
I wasn’t just making up a statistic, as common as that may be on the BBS.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by CP-RJW; 16-04-2021 at 06:53 PM.
Old 16-04-2021, 06:54 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadenEagle View Post
Not sure thatís correct. We lived in Michigan for 4 years a few years back and I would say the pro/contra split amongst our acquaintances was 50/50. Even some people we judged as being liberal and progressive supported the right to bear arms.
I'm personally not 100% against "The right to bear arms"... But I'm 100% against the need to own a military grade automatic weapon.
Old 16-04-2021, 07:09 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
I'm personally not 100% against "The right to bear arms"... But I'm 100% against the need to own a military grade automatic weapon.
Rephrase that as the to bear murder weapons.
Old 16-04-2021, 07:10 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Explain if you please.
Old 16-04-2021, 07:16 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgetail View Post
Rephrase that as the to bear murder weapons.
I actually agree with Hedgehog.
Old 16-04-2021, 07:20 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
I actually agree with Hedgehog.
If I lived in the US, I might also agree ; I hope not, but I'm not going to criticise him.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 16-04-2021, 07:32 PM
The Spiky One

Indianapolis mass shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALACEWU View Post
Explain if you please.

I have run now and donít want to rush and give you some glib answer. Let me get back to you later.
Old 16-04-2021, 07:39 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PALACEWU View Post
Explain if you please.
Too many serial killers at large over there
Old 16-04-2021, 07:51 PM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHGATE EAGLE View Post
Americans? No one else seems to go in for this kind of thing