Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 02-05-2021, 10:37 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Tea, Coffee etc. intake..

I recognise that I am probably pretty toppy here.

I'd say 3 mugs of strong coffee a day, plus 4 or 5 teas. I used to be worse in the world of work.

Even saying that, probably the last time I saw my father - days before he died -
his mugs of tea had morphed into each other. The only time he wasn't drinking tea was in the car, on the bog, and sleeping. It had to be more thn 20 mugs a day. Anyone else like this, or have/had older relatives that were?

On the plus side, we are very good for fresh juice we press ourselves, and we are pretty limited on a sugar soda drinks - although my daughter and son-in-law demolish 3 litre bottles in a session.

Chile are one of the highest consumers of Coke type products in the World. Maybe higher than The States, and maybe only beaten by Mexico.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 02-05-2021, 10:40 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Zero ... don't like hot drinks.
Old 02-05-2021, 10:43 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Iím fairly disciplined: 2-3 teas per day with a strong coffee if itís needed.

My in-laws are Irish and I was surprised by how much tea they drink. They start refilling your cup after the first sip!
Old 02-05-2021, 10:48 PM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
2-3 teas and 2-3 coffees. Always tea first though. Morning coffee with milk, afternoon coffee short and black.
Old 02-05-2021, 10:49 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Hard to find a definitive statistic on the fizzy sugar drinks, and one that is certainly between 2018-2020.

Consistently the top 5 are Mexico, Chile, Argentina, Panama, and The US....and I siuspect we can include the consumption of sugar added juice drinks aimed at kids as well.

It is changing for the better...

Old 02-05-2021, 10:49 PM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by beef View Post
Iím fairly disciplined: 2-3 teas per day with a strong coffee if itís needed.

My in-laws are Irish and I was surprised by how much tea they drink. They start refilling your cup after the first sip!
Mine are Irish too. They drink piss weak tea in my experience.
Old 02-05-2021, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Zero ... don't like hot drinks.
The fizzies...

Old 02-05-2021, 10:55 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Coffee I'm afraid is getting less and less as it sets my indigestion off. Tea however... 4 or 5 a day.
Carbonated - sugar free Guarana and the odd tonic (+gin of course)
Old 02-05-2021, 10:55 PM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
I cannot say I actually count but its over 10 mugs of strong black tea a day plus at least one coffee. That is certainly lower than when i was working. No sugar or milk.
No fizzy drinks and its iced tea if really hot.
I do occasionally have days when I reduce the intake and increase the fruit juice intake most often orange.
Old 02-05-2021, 11:02 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
I remember working with a guy who was always first in. His colleagues would each bring him a double espresso on their way in. He used to work loads because he said he couldnít stop smoking when out of the office. He was 50 but looked at least 70
Old 03-05-2021, 12:34 AM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Generally 1 coffee( or maybe a cappuccino or latte) & 1 tea
Old 03-05-2021, 12:38 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle View Post
Generally 1 coffee( or maybe a cappuccino or latte) & 1 tea

Rather disappointing considering your username!
Old 03-05-2021, 12:57 AM

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
4-5 cups of decaf instant coffee per day. One large cup of decaf tea at around 7.30pm that causes me to have a very large sit down wee in the middle of the night.

If I don't drink tea or coffee then I'll likely not drink anything else. I have been known to get dehydrated. Had my first kidney stone last year.
Old 03-05-2021, 01:19 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Coffee black 3 or 4 a day, orange squash no sugar.
Old 03-05-2021, 01:47 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Tea, Coffee etc. intake..

Large mug of instant Starbucks coffee with breakfast and cup of PG tips teabag tea in Palace mug around 4:00pm.

Maybe a small Diet Pepsi or Ginger Ale with lunch.

Drink Propel when riding my bike.
Old 03-05-2021, 02:23 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Maybe ten mugs of coffee and tea a day. All decaffeinated.
Old 03-05-2021, 05:42 AM

LSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have at least fifteen cups of tea a day, normally more.
Old 03-05-2021, 06:13 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Four big mugs of tea every morning. At least one litre water + beer.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 03-05-2021, 06:15 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
2 cups of coffee 3 times a week (can't stand instant coffee so unless we get the cafetiere out I don't drink it at home) and no more than 2 teas a day and none after 2pm, unless I want to get up for a piss 3 times in the night.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 03-05-2021, 06:27 AM
Cookies make life better

firesign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is here
I reckon I have about 6 or 7 coffees a day. I like them strong and with two sugars (recently switched to sweeteners). Last one of the day is a decaf but it doesn’t make any difference as I can never get to sleep.