Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 04-05-2021, 05:59 PM

99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The killing of Dalian Akitson

Shocking prosecution evidence , I remember seeing him play , had no idea of the events leading to his death and the roles played by the police
Old 04-05-2021, 06:02 PM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99percent View Post
Shocking prosecution evidence , I remember seeing him play , had no idea of the events leading to his death and the roles played by the police
It's an interesting case, on the basis of the prosecution it looks very George Flloyd like.
Old 04-05-2021, 06:03 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
I just caught a piece on the news. Did I hear right that the copper kicked him in the head so hard his laces left an impression?
Old 04-05-2021, 06:08 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
I just caught a piece on the news. Did I hear right that the copper kicked him in the head so hard his laces left an impression?
Just the twice.
Old 04-05-2021, 06:11 PM
Cookies make life better

firesign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is here
Sounds pretty bad by the police - my recollection of his death at the time is that it was reported very differently to what is now emerging
Old 04-05-2021, 06:18 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Just the twice.
WTF!?

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 04-05-2021, 06:23 PM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
Great player for the Villa. Sickening.
Old 04-05-2021, 06:23 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 04-05-2021, 06:24 PM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Just the twice.
Other eye witnesses have said up to 15 times whilst telling his female partner to “****ing hit him " with the baton .

Has a serving British police officer ever been found guilty of murder whilst on duty ?
Old 04-05-2021, 06:28 PM

Louis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by firesign View Post
Sounds pretty bad by the police - my recollection of his death at the time is that it was reported very differently to what is now emerging
The reports now are from the court, so you might expect that. I do remember hearing something about police involvement in his death, and I was surprised there wasn't more fuss about it at the time.
Old 04-05-2021, 06:29 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddoWolz View Post
Other eye witnesses have said up to 15 times whilst telling his female partner to “****ing hit him " with the baton .

Has a serving British police officer ever been found guilty of murder whilst on duty ?
Dunno but looks like PC Monk is fecked.
Old 04-05-2021, 06:32 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
WTF!?
Healy said: “PC Monk also proceeded to kick Dalian Atkinson. At least two kicks were delivered by him to Dalian Atkinson’s forehead with enough force to leave the imprints of the pattern of the laces from the top of his boot on two separate areas of Mr Atkinson’s forehead.
Old 04-05-2021, 06:36 PM
Back writing about Palace

Grim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by firesign View Post
Yup - you've summed my memories of this as well. Shocking stuff.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/That-Progra...amme%3F&sr=8-1
Old 04-05-2021, 06:38 PM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
Old 04-05-2021, 06:41 PM
Dis-Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddoWolz View Post

Yup, I was responding to this specific point “ Did I hear right that the copper kicked him in the head so hard his laces left an impression”

I wasn’t ignoring the other elements of the horrendous assault he suffered at the hands of two police officers.
Old 04-05-2021, 06:47 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Incredibly grim reading.
Old 04-05-2021, 06:48 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by chatham_eagle View Post
Incredibly grim reading.
Yes, although it's as well to remember that this is the prosecution case, so it is naturally one-sided.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 04-05-2021, 07:04 PM

Old 04-05-2021, 09:20 PM

obasizzler was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsobasizzler was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsobasizzler was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsobasizzler was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsobasizzler was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsobasizzler was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsobasizzler was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsobasizzler was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsobasizzler was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsobasizzler was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsobasizzler was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
That is horiffic.
Old 04-05-2021, 09:57 PM
Cookies make life better

firesign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Yes, although it's as well to remember that this is the prosecution case, so it is naturally one-sided.
Thank goodness you’ve popped onto another thread to impart your wisdom to state the bleedin obvious...