Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 12-07-2021, 07:58 PM

ms21 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietms21 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietms21 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietms21 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietms21 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietms21 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietms21 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietms21 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietms21 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietms21 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietms21 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ozan Kabak

Not sure if this counts as a rumour, but from twitter:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Personally I’d be all for this. Did OK at Liverpool under the circumstances, is very highly regarded in Germany, 21 and there seems to be a lot of scousers who are disappointed they’re not making the deal a permanent one.
Old 12-07-2021, 08:04 PM

BringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Going to Leicester I think
Old 12-07-2021, 08:39 PM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
To be fair if I was a pro and had no affiliation to Palace then had the choice between Leicester, Newcastle and Palace I know where I'd go.

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 12-07-2021, 08:41 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwich_Eagle View Post
To be fair if I was a pro and had no affiliation to Palace then had the choice between Leicester, Newcastle and Palace I know where I'd go.
Abroad?
Old 12-07-2021, 08:54 PM

ms21 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietms21 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietms21 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietms21 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietms21 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietms21 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietms21 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietms21 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietms21 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietms21 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietms21 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwich_Eagle View Post
True. But I’d Defo fancy our chances above Newcastle. Guess it depends on whether Leicester are actually in for him or not.
Old 12-07-2021, 08:59 PM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms21 View Post
True. But I’d Defo fancy our chances above Newcastle. Guess it depends on whether Leicester are actually in for him or not.
It probably also depends on where he thinks he will get most game time.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 12-07-2021, 09:02 PM
STOP MOCKING MY SPRELLING

brooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is here
I mentioned this in the Ozan suggestion that it's all about who will give relegated Shalke the most money. I'd be very surprised if his desire has anything to do with it.
Old 12-07-2021, 09:49 PM
Inventor of Jack Shit

Ian Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms21 View Post
Guess it depends on whether Leicester are actually in for him or not.
Guess it might also depend on whether Palace are actually in for him or not
Old 14-07-2021, 03:43 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynlou View Post
I mentioned this in the Ozan suggestion that it's all about who will give relegated Shalke the most money. I'd be very surprised if his desire has anything to do with it.
Quote:
Patrick Berger
@berger_pj
·
Jul 13
#S04 have given Ozan Kabak one more week off to clarify his future. Leicester City is leading the race to land the 21-year-old defender. “There are enquiries for Ozan”, Schalke sports director Rouven Schröder confirms, “but no official bid yet!” Asking price €15m.
Old 14-07-2021, 03:52 AM

brooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
The Liverpool deal was for 18m and they backed out. 18m does not make sense in the post COVID market where teams are hurting for cash. If he ain't worth 18 then he ain't worth 15. The discount ain't that much.

Wouldn't be surprised if the bid from Leicester City was half what Shalke wanted and now they're trying to drum up bids.

Good luck with that.
Old 14-07-2021, 06:39 PM

BillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is here
Athletic reporting Liverpool turn down chance to buy him for £8.5m. Also says Schalke working hard to off load him as they need the money. Could be a bargain.
Old 14-07-2021, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyTKid View Post
Athletic reporting Liverpool turn down chance to buy him for £8.5m. Also says Schalke working hard to off load him as they need the money. Could be a bargain.
If it's about money I can understand. But players that Liverpool/FSG don't want fill me with dread as we've dealt with Sakho and Benteke.
Old 14-07-2021, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Leicester are certainly a prospect for him but they do have Fofana and Söyüncü so that could work in our favour.
Old 14-07-2021, 06:45 PM
Annoyingly optimistic

RWCP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRWCP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRWCP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRWCP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRWCP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRWCP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRWCP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRWCP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRWCP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRWCP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRWCP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Would be a great signing at that price.

Hard to judge him from his time at Liverpool - very difficult circumstances with their CB situation.

Kabak was very highly regarded prior to his move.

If Leicester want him, though, it's curtains for us.
Old 14-07-2021, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWCP View Post
Would be a great signing at that price.

Hard to judge him from his time at Liverpool - very difficult circumstances with their CB situation.

Kabak was very highly regarded prior to his move.

If Leicester want him, though, it's curtains for us.
Only saving grace is that when he joined Stuttgart, he turned down offers from both Juventus and United (offering more money) for the sake of getting a first team spot.
Old 14-07-2021, 08:04 PM

PalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Reading the comments on social media, Liverpool fans seem to quite rate him.
Old 14-07-2021, 09:21 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Bit in the athletic saying Liverpool have turned down the option to sign him for 8.5 mil, saying his price is tumbling
Old 14-07-2021, 09:31 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Bit in the athletic saying Liverpool have turned down the option to sign him for 8.5 mil, saying his price is tumbling
Yes Schalke seem desperate to sell. Seems to be the right age and profile, not sure of his quality but L'pool improved with him in the team, sadly.
Old 14-07-2021, 11:53 PM

ZahaVBrighton was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsZahaVBrighton was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsZahaVBrighton was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsZahaVBrighton was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsZahaVBrighton was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsZahaVBrighton was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsZahaVBrighton was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsZahaVBrighton was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsZahaVBrighton was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsZahaVBrighton was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsZahaVBrighton was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Be surprised if we are even contenders for him tbh. That said, If we did sign him it would would be a much needed addition to our starting 11. Realistically we have Kouyate to cover Tomkins for the 20+ games he won't play next season so we could really do with getting in a starting CB and another as cover.
Old 15-07-2021, 04:50 AM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
Get this done in a heartbeat before anyone else notices, would be a very good signing.

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!