Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 15-08-2021, 11:33 AM
Concession/Adult

9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
XBOX 1 Racing Wheel

Hi all.

Fancy buying a racing wheel and pedal set up for my XBOX 1, however I’m not to sure what to get.

I’d need the whole shabang, seat, pedals wheel and frame etc. Seen some bits and pieces out there but just wondered if anyone can recommend anything specific.

It will be mainly for Forza and the new F1 game. If it all folded down, that would also be a massive bonus!
Old 25-08-2021, 08:10 AM
Probationary User

rentspel would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrentspel would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrentspel would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrentspel would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrentspel would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrentspel would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrentspel would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrentspel would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrentspel would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrentspel would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrentspel would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
I would love to have such a set up as well however it is a bit pricey isn't i? How much does something like this cost?
Old 30-08-2021, 12:42 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
I have just bought a Numskull Pro Racing Wheel and Pedals which works with Xbox, PS3,PS4 and PC.
This superb wheel is £30.99 inc delivery on Ebay.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I can confirm that this wheel is a great buy and you can also use the Paddles on the wheel for braking and accelerating or the pedals.

This wheel is available from Argos at £73.99 new.
Old 15-09-2021, 08:49 AM

greybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is here
Managed to pick up a Logitech g920 off Facebook marketplace for £100. Bargain as they retail for over £200. The guy said he used it about 10 times but decided racing games werent for him. It's basically brand new.

Only tried it on Gran Turismo 5 (PS3 emulator on PC)and Nürburgring and its pretty fantastic.

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina