Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 13-08-2021, 07:58 PM

BALDYEAGLE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBALDYEAGLE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBALDYEAGLE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBALDYEAGLE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBALDYEAGLE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBALDYEAGLE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBALDYEAGLE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBALDYEAGLE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBALDYEAGLE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBALDYEAGLE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBALDYEAGLE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Digital tickets, smartphone entry etc.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 13-08-2021, 07:58 PM

spy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So club have now confirmed that all season tickets are digital via smartphone. Temporary ticket for Brentford and then a later announcement about what will happens after that. Why when there have been no fans for 18 months are they so disorganised to announce this a week before the game and still not say what will happen after the first game? What about fans that donít have smartphones?
Old 13-08-2021, 08:01 PM
Smudging at Selhurst

smudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Can’t see the logic of not having ST cards - they worked well.
Old 13-08-2021, 08:02 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
No mention of what happens if you don't have a smartphone ....
Old 13-08-2021, 08:12 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post
No one said this was going to be easy
Old 13-08-2021, 08:20 PM

bonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
And will there be a access point for those who's battery has died or broken phone etc?
Old 13-08-2021, 08:22 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD View Post
No one said this was going to be easy
I've written to the Box Office.

(Very politely I hasten to add.)

Having supported the club for over 60 years I shall be more than p*ssed off to have seen my last match at Selhurst Park.
Old 13-08-2021, 08:24 PM
Evicted fron E Block

Andy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by spy View Post
So club have now confirmed that all season tickets are digital via smartphone. Temporary ticket for Brentford and then a later announcement about what will happens after that. Why when there have been no fans for 18 months are they so disorganised to announce this a week before the game and still not say what will happen after the first game? What about fans that donít have smartphones?
Oh dear, yet another example of Palace bolloxing things up.

Like you say, announcing this BIG change a week before the first home game, and the half-arsed solution proposed for the Brentford game, hardly gives you any confidence that the club are on top of this.

Having seen people struggle to scan paper tickets in previous seasons, unless they've installed some real cutting edge tech that is both reliable and simple to use, I fear that the only outcome is going to be long queues at the turnstiles and a lot of angry, frustrated fans.

I hope I'm wrong, but first impressions are that this is a very risky move by the club.
Old 13-08-2021, 08:25 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
I've written to the Box Office.

(Very politely I hasten to add.)

Having supported the club for over 60 years I shall be more than p*ssed off to have seen my last match at Selhurst Park.
I really sympathise but there is surely a way around this.
Old 13-08-2021, 08:28 PM

cpfcrback is so fast, so shiny, so sharpcpfcrback is so fast, so shiny, so sharpcpfcrback is so fast, so shiny, so sharpcpfcrback is so fast, so shiny, so sharpcpfcrback is so fast, so shiny, so sharpcpfcrback is so fast, so shiny, so sharpcpfcrback is so fast, so shiny, so sharpcpfcrback is so fast, so shiny, so sharpcpfcrback is so fast, so shiny, so sharpcpfcrback is so fast, so shiny, so sharpcpfcrback is so fast, so shiny, so sharp
I fail to understand how the club can take money for my season ticket, then alter the method of access into each match. Why inform us of this with only eight days notice. I have no smartphone, and if I had it would be of little use as I would not know how to use it. Does this mean then, that they keep my money but I cannot watch any further matches after Brentford. The clubs clear inconsideration for its supporters has never been worse than this.
Old 13-08-2021, 08:28 PM

teesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is here
Welcome to the Fourth Industrial Revolution folks
Old 13-08-2021, 08:31 PM
Golden Oldie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD View Post
I really sympathise but there is surely a way around this.
Yes, I visualise a new Portacabin by the Fanzone. Painted red and blue it'll have a big sign in neon lights saying "Terry Byfield's OAP Shed".

Inside Terry, or one of his helpers, will issue a Red and Blue Smartphone for each match to be returned after the game. A small deposit will be requested before, and refunded after, each match.
Old 13-08-2021, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Yes, I visualise a new Portacabin by the Fanzone. Painted red and blue it'll have a big sign in neon lights saying "Terry Byfield's OAP Shed".

Inside Terry, or one of his helpers, will issue a Red and Blue Smartphone for each match to be returned after the game. A small deposit will be requested before, and refunded after, each match.

Don't want to depress you further but if my experience at the Watford friendly is anything to go by your idea is state of the art.
Old 13-08-2021, 08:34 PM

MAB has found the source of gravityMAB has found the source of gravityMAB has found the source of gravityMAB has found the source of gravityMAB has found the source of gravityMAB has found the source of gravityMAB has found the source of gravityMAB has found the source of gravityMAB has found the source of gravityMAB has found the source of gravityMAB has found the source of gravity
What happens with child season tickets, my son hasn’t got a phone as too young?
Old 13-08-2021, 08:35 PM

Dj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Zero chance of this working even slightly smoothly

Member of the Jordan Mutch fan club.
Old 13-08-2021, 08:37 PM

Mr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is here
What on earth is wrong with just using the existing cards? They were easy to use and didn't require a smartphone. It's madness.
Old 13-08-2021, 08:40 PM

bonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Definitely not Premier league regulations either as mate's at other clubs have received cards already and have just been given the option to upload to ewallet if wanted but they have been given the choice.
Old 13-08-2021, 08:41 PM

Mr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is here
Also I've found phone signal to be rubbish around the ground. I can't make the Brentford game, which I was disappointed about, but at least I won't have to deal with the inevitable chaos of trying to get in.
Old 13-08-2021, 08:46 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Mojo Risin View Post
What on earth is wrong with just using the existing cards? They were easy to use and didn't require a smartphone. It's madness.
They were also easy to give to a mate when you couldnít make the game.

It will be interesting to see what the October rules are and whether you need to be double jabbed to get in and how various clubs manage that if it happens.
Old 13-08-2021, 08:55 PM

les aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Stupid, shambolic as always