Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 22-09-2021, 04:51 PM

Lords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Green Energy gone bust...

Anybody else with Green energy? Just gone bust, they say you should take photos of your meter readings. Aside from the meters anybody know what will happen to supply? What we need to do to? Do we try and switch suppliers? Not sure what to do next
Old 22-09-2021, 04:56 PM

Lords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Apparently ofgem have guaranteed continuity of supply and will then switch us
Old 22-09-2021, 04:56 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
This article - whilst not about Green - tells you what you should expect and do.
To view the link you have to Register or Login

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 22-09-2021, 05:03 PM

OK Apologies it is Green Supplier that has gone bust not Green Energy
Old 22-09-2021, 05:09 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
I don't know which one I am. I'm on the switch plan. And only joined Green in August. Feel sorry for the 250k, as they will no doubt be shovelled onto a higher plan with a different supplier.
Old 22-09-2021, 05:24 PM

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
Avro has gone too. Many others will go bust and even the medium sized brands (eg. Bulb) are at theeat
Old 22-09-2021, 05:30 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Bulb were round our way reading meters this morning.
Old 22-09-2021, 05:39 PM

Maidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I’m with Avro and £130 in credit. I suppose I’ve lost this but are there any energy experts out there who can advise me otherwise as they have closed down access to their website? Crazy times …
Old 22-09-2021, 05:40 PM

Maidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
This article - whilst not about Green - tells you what you should expect and do.
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Thanks Maz
Old 22-09-2021, 05:48 PM

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
Bulb were round our way reading meters this morning.
They're "seeking finance".
Old 22-09-2021, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstonecpfc View Post
Iím with Avro and £130 in credit. I suppose Iíve lost this but are there any energy experts out there who can advise me otherwise as they have closed down access to their website? Crazy times Ö
All credit balances are protected so you shouldn't lose anything.
Old 22-09-2021, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lords Eagle View Post
OK Apologies it is Green Supplier that has gone bust not Green Energy
Right really confused now, just had an email from Green Energy saying they are ceasing to trade, apologies if I've misled anybody.
Old 22-09-2021, 06:28 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Wow, literally switched away from Avro 2 weeks ago.

Breathin deep, breathin easy...

Didnít vote for a Brexit.
Old 22-09-2021, 06:34 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Was talking to my son in Prague at the weekend. They switched companies last week and their bill has been reduced by a third. And it's because the Czechs have signed up to Nord Stream 2.
Old 22-09-2021, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lords Eagle View Post
All credit balances are protected so you shouldn't lose anything.
Thanks mate - I’ve cancelled the £170 pm dd and will wait to see what happens but I’ll pull the garden fire pit into the front room just in case my account doesn’t get moved to another provider and the supply packs up …
Old 22-09-2021, 10:20 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart View Post
I don't know which one I am. I'm on the switch plan. And only joined Green in August. Feel sorry for the 250k, as they will no doubt be shovelled onto a higher plan with a different supplier.
And I'm one of them... I'm on 'Look after my bills'

Hi,

You may have heard recently that your supplier, Green, has gone out of business.

But not to worry - Look After My Bills has your back.

Here’s the key things you need to know right now

Your supply will never be turned off. Your lights will still turn on, your gas will still warm your home.

In the coming weeks, you’ll be appointed a new supplier by the government regulator (Ofgem) to take over your supply.

Your existing credit is safe. Whoever takes over will have to honour any existing credit you have on your account with Green.

We’ll be watching your back the whole time. When the new supplier is appointed, you’ll be free to switch so we’ll reassess the market to make sure you’re still getting a good deal on your energy.

Last edited by eagle mart; 22-09-2021 at 10:23 PM.
Old 22-09-2021, 11:53 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart View Post
And I'm one of them... I'm on 'Look after my bills'

Hi,

You may have heard recently that your supplier, Green, has gone out of business.

But not to worry - Look After My Bills has your back.

Hereís the key things you need to know right now

Your supply will never be turned off. Your lights will still turn on, your gas will still warm your home.

In the coming weeks, youíll be appointed a new supplier by the government regulator (Ofgem) to take over your supply.

Your existing credit is safe. Whoever takes over will have to honour any existing credit you have on your account with Green.

Weíll be watching your back the whole time. When the new supplier is appointed, youíll be free to switch so weíll reassess the market to make sure youíre still getting a good deal on your energy.
What sort of c*nt of a company begins their communication with its clients, 'Hi'?
Old 23-09-2021, 04:10 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
What sort of c*nt of a company begins their communication with its clients, 'Hi'?
I got a letter from Virgin media once in a faux handwriting font that had xx at the end. So over familiar it was borderline stalking.

If had a letter like the one from 'look after my bills', I might ask for my back back from those that claim to have it having dropped you in the merde to begin with and then taken no responsiblity for their actions.

They want your money, you want their service, lets not pretend that there is any friendship here, they arent going to lend you a hand moving house on the week-end, it is a transactional relationship. Nothing is duller than a utility provider, know your place, you are as sexy as mould on an abandoned carpet in the recycling centre
Old 23-09-2021, 04:58 AM

keltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstonecpfc View Post
Thanks mate - Iíve cancelled the £170 pm dd and will wait to see what happens but Iíll pull the garden fire pit into the front room just in case my account doesnít get moved to another provider and the supply packs up Ö
Don't think you should cancel direct debit. If you are due a refund it goes back on that
Old 23-09-2021, 07:15 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post
Was talking to my son in Prague at the weekend. They switched companies last week and their bill has been reduced by a third. And it's because the Czechs have signed up to Nord Stream 2.
Nord Stream 2 isn't exactly a good thing though, is it (cf Germany and their very far from green lignite)?