Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 12-10-2021, 01:37 PM

girvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Missing loyalty points

Donít know if anyone noticed but I had two different total loyalty points on the app. One in the my account section and one in the personal details section in the tickets part.

Emailed the box office earlier in the season flagging the issue and it was known and they said the total in the personal details section was correct, and had been updating during this season when Iíve bought tickets and is the higher amount. Iíve know just checked it and theyíre both the same total but the lower random number that was in My Account section. Anyone else have this?
Old 12-10-2021, 03:36 PM

I H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Loads of people on Twitter claiming they’ve lost loads of loyalty points. Any one else experiencing this?
Old 12-10-2021, 04:15 PM

Dj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8 CWEED View Post
Loads of people on Twitter claiming theyíve lost loads of loyalty points. Any one else experiencing this?
I seem to have lost a few hundred

Member of the Jordan Mutch fan club.
Old 12-10-2021, 05:35 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Loads of people on Twitter claiming they’ve lost loads of loyalty points. Any one else experiencing this?
Just checked mine. Seems to have gone down by at least 200-300 points. Great.
Old 12-10-2021, 07:13 PM

breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Just checked re Loyalty Points - I’ve ‘lost’ 1000
Old 12-10-2021, 07:30 PM

dannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Iíve also lost around 1000 points. Iím sure theyíre genuine too
Old 12-10-2021, 07:41 PM
Grand Wizard of Orpington

RCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is here
Think ive lost around 500 points... sure i was near 5k points, now down to 4239.

www.silverbirchhealthcare.co.uk
Providing elderly care in Orpington and the surrounding areas.
Old 12-10-2021, 07:49 PM
Senior member & moaner

Location: Militant Wing of the Dougie Freedman Appreciation Society
Mark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hmm... Loyalty points 0 as apparently I don't have a season ticket (well, not one on a smartphone anyway), although front page has 9934 - sure it was north of 11,000 last week...

I make Cassandra look like an optimist.
Old 12-10-2021, 08:17 PM
Laths

laths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If you dive into your account details your real parish points are listed there. The box office are aware the totals on the front are incorrect but yet to rectify . I mentioned this a couple months ago to them .
Old 12-10-2021, 08:21 PM
Laths

laths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by laths View Post
If you dive into your account details your real parish points are listed there. The box office are aware the totals on the front are incorrect but yet to rectify . I mentioned this a couple months ago to them .
Shite ! Just had a look and lost around 500 points , gone below the magical 6000 mark .
Old 12-10-2021, 08:34 PM
Laths

Quote:
Shite ! Just had a look and lost around 500 points , gone below the magical 6000 mark .
Nope lost 1000 points.
Old 12-10-2021, 08:43 PM

dannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Nope lost 1000 points.

Welcome to the club unfortunately. Iíve already voiced my displeasure via the box office.
Old 12-10-2021, 09:56 PM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Yeah I've lost 1000 too. I even tried the inspect element trick and wrong points total is displaying
Old 12-10-2021, 10:00 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
I guess if we've all lost about the same number of loyalty points then it won't make much difference.

Seriously, it's now getting quite mind-boggling how many different ways they are finding to screw things up.
Old 12-10-2021, 10:39 PM
Laths

The real points total was in MY Profile but that’s now changed to what’s seen on the front . Going to be hard to prove what you had unless they have records from last season . Total balls up .
Old 12-10-2021, 11:25 PM

I H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How do you even see your loyalty points? I’ve logged into my account but I can’t find it anywhere.
Old 12-10-2021, 11:45 PM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
How do you even see your loyalty points? Iíve logged into my account but I canít find it anywhere.
On the website log in then if only your name is shown click on 'Home Tickets' then for some reason your name and ref number appear up top and you can then drop down a menu from your name/ref to show your personal details.

In my case Palace have reduced my 4800 points to zero.
Old 13-10-2021, 06:04 AM
Australian Eagle

Major Tom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMajor Tom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMajor Tom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMajor Tom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMajor Tom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMajor Tom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMajor Tom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMajor Tom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMajor Tom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMajor Tom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMajor Tom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My loyalty points down to zero also.
Old 13-10-2021, 07:41 AM

Kinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Zero here too!!
Old 13-10-2021, 09:22 AM

JannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
The real points total was in MY Profile but thatís now changed to whatís seen on the front . Going to be hard to prove what you had unless they have records from last season . Total balls up .
Funnily enough I took a screen shot of mine at the start of the month - before I lost my 1000!