Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 13-10-2021, 09:36 PM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Bow and arrow attack

Just heard on the radio a man has gone on a shooting rampage in Norway with a bow and arrow . 5 dead according to the news.
Old 13-10-2021, 09:40 PM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login. I'm sure this will be updated.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 14-10-2021, 01:13 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
I thought this story might be worthy of some comment. Fecking Zelda on the loose.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 14-10-2021, 02:31 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Expect this thread to pick up now he's a confirmed Mohammedan
Old 14-10-2021, 02:55 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
At first, I thought he would be one of those neo-nazi nutters. I guess they are different sides of the same coin.

Old 14-10-2021, 03:02 PM

Spiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
At first, I thought he would be one of those neo-nazi nutters. I guess they are different sides of the same coin.
You sound disappointed
Old 14-10-2021, 03:04 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
A nutter's a nutter no matter which flag they have safety-pinned to their skin.
Old 14-10-2021, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
You sound disappointed
That's an odd interpretation to take from my post. And leads me to interpret that Brett may well have been correct. Which may or may not be a strange interpretation of your 'witty' 'throwaway' comment. Award yourself a gold star.

Considering the most famous case in Norway was a crazy Neo-Nazi and the news here was referencing that, it is not a crazy jump to make.

The nutters seem to come from either extreme side, fighting out their ideological battles by slaughtering innocents.

Old 14-10-2021, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
A nutter's a nutter no matter which flag they have safety-pinned to their skin.
I think my post said that.

I will see if I can dig out a book on how to write sentences for simpletons to read.

Old 14-10-2021, 03:43 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
I think my post said that.

I will see if I can dig out a book on how to write sentences for simpletons to read.
I was adding a bit of colour to the nuttery. Manon des Sources imagery.
Old 14-10-2021, 04:09 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Officials say the attack appears to be terrorism. Glad that’s been cleared up
Old 14-10-2021, 04:27 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Is he the latest arrow-slinging member of The Avengers? 'Won'teatpork-eye?'
Old 14-10-2021, 04:31 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Yep allot of rolling news here overnight/all day on this as he was a Dane (converted to Islam) RIP to those who lost their lives
Old 14-10-2021, 04:33 PM

Johnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is here
Horrific reporting of death screams. As much damage as many do with a gun.
Old 14-10-2021, 04:57 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsonpen View Post
Horrific reporting of death screams. As much damage as many do with a gun.
Trouble is, a bow is silent. You might be able to kill / injure many before a widespread alarm is felt.

So what now? Ban bows?
Old 14-10-2021, 04:58 PM

Braders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
Expect this thread to pick up now he's a confirmed Mohammedan
You must be disappointed that it hasn't.
Old 14-10-2021, 05:00 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHGATE EAGLE View Post
Trouble is, a bow is silent. You might be able to kill / injure many before a widespread alarm is felt.

So what now? Ban bows?
Bows don't (normally) kill people, arrows do...
Old 14-10-2021, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braders View Post
You must be disappointed that it hasn't.
Sigh.

Old 14-10-2021, 05:13 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Norway have pretty slack gun laws compared to the UK and other parts of Europe which makes his weapon choice strange

They also have pretty slack prison sentences, hopefully this scum bag is never released.
Old 14-10-2021, 05:15 PM
N14 and not so proud...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
Norway have pretty slack gun laws compared to the UK and other parts of Europe which makes his weapon choice strange

They also have pretty slack prison sentences, hopefully this scum bag is never released.
If you know how to use a bow, it's pretty effective. Kills better than some bullets and doesn't announce itself to everyone within half-a-mile. Won't be the last attack of this type, either. Another wonderful day in the world.