Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 01-11-2021, 12:58 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Man Utd (A) Sunday 5th December 2pm - sold out (2,500 allocation)

Started to look at trains and hotels for this.. looking really rather pricey for some reason?
Old 01-11-2021, 01:42 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Too many Surrey-based Manure fans, wanting to get up to their "spiritual home" before Christmas?
Old 01-11-2021, 02:14 PM

transformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We were at Malmaison in Manchester this weekend for City game and checked prices
for Dec 5th - They wanted £375 a night - as oppose to the £220 we paid this time.
Apparently the Christmas Markets are on and it gets booked quickly -and they have no
need to discount.
Old 01-11-2021, 02:24 PM
Send Us Victorious

Prince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is here
Even when the fixtures came out in the summer, this game was always only going to be on either the Saturday or Sunday so people blanket-bombed the whole weekend early doors.
(That weekend is book-ended by a full set of Premier League fixtures in the midweek preceding and the last group games in the Champions League the midweek after)
Old 01-11-2021, 02:43 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Hotels everywhere have certainly gone up by a significant % since pre-pandemic time. I tend to book at chain places literally immediately after fixture changes are made, and before it was very easy to find conveniently located Premier Inn rooms at £50, nowadays those would be £75+, and something like a Holiday Inn with a pool (eg Runcorn or Haydock) which would have been circa £80 inc breakfasts is now never under £100.

I suspect that with less people travelling abroad, a lot more people want to make more of their weekends in this country. The traffic coming back from Manchester yesterday (albeit also the end of half-term week) was horrendous but a good indicator that people are more keen than ever to get out and about.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 01-11-2021, 04:02 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
One thing i did notice was that they wanted £140+ for your bog standard jurys inn/holiday inn/ premier inn for saturday night just gone in advance. Hence why we went up thursday and came back on the train saturday eve. However as i was contemplating changing my train to sunday (thank goodness i didn't in the end with all the problems on sunday).. i checked booking.com and there were plenty of rooms available for that evening in those types of hotels for £70-90. It's a bit of a gamble though presumably.

They want £100 for an adult return on any of the trains i have looked up so far. Just not sure i can justify that when i paid £30.
Old 01-11-2021, 04:07 PM

FWIW my assessment of manchester is it's a perfectly ok city to hang out and have fun in for a couple of nights (my first time not traveling in and out just for the game). No problem finding stuff for us to do. However as a place it could be anywhere I couldn't find a single landmark worth looking at or of interest (other than perhaps old trafford). There really is nothing unique about the place that would make me recommend a visit to anyone not just looking to hang out for a couple of days.

The national football museum in my opinion was one of the biggest wastes of money ever. Nothing worth seeing, nothing particularly imaginative about it and in actual fact the museum at old trafford had more that the kids were interested in (things like zlatan's boots and goalkeeping gloves worn by the players etc).
Old 01-11-2021, 11:02 PM
Probationary User

JCO98 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJCO98 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJCO98 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJCO98 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJCO98 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJCO98 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJCO98 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJCO98 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJCO98 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJCO98 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJCO98 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Hopefully they've sorted the loyalty point problems by then, Burnley and Leeds should be fine but imagine this could sell out fast.
Old 02-11-2021, 12:25 AM

JannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I doubt it will sell out - looks like there's engineering works early on Sunday morning so trains up are few and far between and take just under 4 hours? OK coming back though
Old 08-11-2021, 02:07 PM

Eagleinmk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowEagleinmk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowEagleinmk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowEagleinmk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowEagleinmk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowEagleinmk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowEagleinmk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowEagleinmk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowEagleinmk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowEagleinmk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowEagleinmk will cross the room to turn the lights down low
When will tickets be on sale for this?

I can't seem to find the bit of the cpfc website which used to tell you
Old 09-11-2021, 02:53 PM

Major Tom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMajor Tom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMajor Tom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMajor Tom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMajor Tom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMajor Tom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMajor Tom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMajor Tom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMajor Tom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMajor Tom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMajor Tom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just bought one online. Haven’t seen any communication that they were on sale yet.

I only went on to check if they’ve fixed my loyalty points yet (they haven’t).
Old 09-11-2021, 03:16 PM

eaglesdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Seems to be a glitch with the online options for this. Not supposed to be on sale until next week, but just bought 2. No restrictions
Old 09-11-2021, 03:23 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Just bought mine too, got front row

Wierdly you have to be NOT logged in, put them in your basket, then log in to buy them

Box office finding exotic new ways to mix things up once again
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 09-11-2021, 03:33 PM

eaglesdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post

Wierdly you have to be NOT logged in, put them in your basket, then log in to buy them

I didnt even have that issue, I was already logged in and assumed I wanted to buy 2 tickets
All 3 blocks on sale at one

I think the work experience has messed up here
Old 09-11-2021, 03:34 PM
Collecting Palace tat

This is the supposed selling order:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Currently selling blocks 230,231,232,233.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Prices:
Adult £30
Senior (over 64) £15
U21 £22.50
U18 £15
U16 £10

Last edited by Dorking .Eagle; 09-11-2021 at 03:39 PM.
Old 09-11-2021, 03:51 PM
more senior than you

orpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
£30 for an adult, we are charging £42 a shot for our home game individual tickets, appreciate OT capacity about 78k....wonder if when we get the new stand and our capacity up to 34k Palace will make games more affordable for casual supporters or those who cannot commit to a season ticket
Old 09-11-2021, 03:53 PM

Gollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post

Thanks Dorking, just booked a couple.
Old 09-11-2021, 06:05 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by orpingtoneagle View Post
£30 for an adult, we are charging £42 a shot for our home game individual tickets, appreciate OT capacity about 78k....wonder if when we get the new stand and our capacity up to 34k Palace will make games more affordable for casual supporters or those who cannot commit to a season ticket
I'm fairly sure their home tickets aren't anything like £30
Old 09-11-2021, 06:10 PM

girvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by orpingtoneagle View Post
All away tickets in the league are capped at £30. There is no cap for clubs on home tickets. First game of the season I go Stamford Bridge for £30 whilst some one from work who’s a Chelsea fan paid £78. Mental.

Do agree on wishing home tickets were more affordable in general though.
Old 09-11-2021, 06:31 PM

ClubBrugge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineClubBrugge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineClubBrugge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineClubBrugge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineClubBrugge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineClubBrugge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineClubBrugge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineClubBrugge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineClubBrugge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineClubBrugge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineClubBrugge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just went on and they seem to have pulled the United Option. I can only see Burnley for sale!
Hopefully Leeds will show as available soon.