Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 11-11-2021, 11:18 PM

LesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behindLesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behindLesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behindLesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behindLesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behindLesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behindLesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behindLesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behindLesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behindLesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behindLesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behind
Kyle Rittenhouse Trial USA

That young 17 year old who shot 3 people in kenosha interesting.
Old 11-11-2021, 11:35 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Sadly, US shootings are rarely interesting; mainly all the same.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 11-11-2021, 11:38 PM

LesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behindLesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behindLesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behindLesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behindLesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behindLesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behindLesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behindLesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behindLesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behindLesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behindLesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Sadly, US shootings are rarely interesting; mainly all the same.
Well this one is interesting because the prosecution has made the case for defence. Honestly very bizarre.
Old 11-11-2021, 11:41 PM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is here
Hasn’t the judge ruled that those shit and killed cannot be called ‘victims’ but can be called ‘looters’? A teenager heading to a riot heavily armed raises a lot of questions.
Old 11-11-2021, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleSE24 View Post
Hasn’t the judge ruled that those shit and killed cannot be called ‘victims’ but can be called ‘looters’? A teenager heading to a riot heavily armed raises a lot of questions.
It does until you see all the evidence he was actually providing first aid and putting out fires. He avoided confrontation numerous times until a nutter decided to attack him and his friend shot at him. All the people shot attacked him and he tried to get away numerous times.
Old 11-11-2021, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleSE24 View Post
Of course I'll add I don't know why they are allowed to be armed like they are. However they are.
Old 12-11-2021, 12:31 AM
Get the f* off my Cloud!!

Scifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LesPaul View Post
It does until you see all the evidence he was actually providing first aid and putting out fires. He avoided confrontation numerous times until a nutter decided to attack him and his friend shot at him. All the people shot attacked him and he tried to get away numerous times.
He's probably not a criminal under US law, but he went out of his way to encounter protesters he disagreed with armed with an assault rifle and 3 of them ended up dead.

This wasn't an unfortunate incident he found himself in. He's a piece of shit.
Old 12-11-2021, 10:38 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
… sounds like all involved were pieces of shit.

I ain’t gonna cry over a nonce and wife beater being shot after attacking someone… I’m also not gonna cry over a teenage kid doing life behind bars… let’s face it… if he gets off this charge.. he’ll probably kill someone again.
Old 12-11-2021, 10:58 AM
lay me down.

matayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
'And I think to myself, what a wonderful world'.

Selhurstparkflyer.
Old 12-11-2021, 11:11 AM

Harry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is here
If he was black he would have been shot dead after the shootings he committed
Old 12-11-2021, 11:18 AM

Skin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is here
I can understand why in most countries cameras aren't allowed into the courtroom. Yank twitter is treating it like their hottest new soap opera. Prior bias and lack of legal knowledge has the whole country convinced that they are going to get the verdict they want and half of them after the verdict are going to be stamping their tiny little feet on the ground in rage, maybe throwing their cowboy hats on the floor and jumping up and down on top of them.

Based on both prosecutor and judge being characters from a South Park episode, it happening in a rural state and self defense being one of the few reasons they have to justify their gun culture I think he gets off but wouldn't be shocked if the jury saw things differently.

Whole thing is due to a black man accused of DV getting shot point blank by a white cop as he was "resisting arrest" sparking riots. Black guy got two years of probation but is struggling to walk again and white cop got off scot free.
Old 15-11-2021, 04:49 PM
Not Tommy Robinson's Dad

hong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is here
This is about to get very ugly.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 15-11-2021, 04:54 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Didn’t the guy that he shot admit that he was pointing a gun at Rittenhouse when he shot him?
Old 15-11-2021, 04:58 PM
Not Tommy Robinson's Dad

hong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Didn’t the guy that he shot admit that he was pointing a gun at Rittenhouse when he shot him?
I thought zombies could only make strangled cat noises so a talking one is interesting
Old 15-11-2021, 05:01 PM
Untapped potential....

DAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This case is somewhat interesting. There seems to have been some dirty tricks by the prosecution including questioning a witness's reasons for seeking legal counsel (a constitutional right). There has been speculation that there is zero chance of conviction so the prosecution are trying to force a mistrial so avoiding any rioting that might arise from a guilty verdict.

As an aside, I am sure Rittenhouse is a piece of shit (his parents more so) but I doubt he is guilty of murder from the commentary I have heard on the case.
Old 15-11-2021, 05:03 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LesPaul View Post
That young 17 year old who shot 3 people in kenosha interesting.
What is a young 17 year old?

Are you saying he was only just 17? Had learning difficulties/low mental ability for his age?

Please clarify
Old 15-11-2021, 05:04 PM
King of Curry

Lombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've been following this case, albeit fairly loosely. Whilst I do have some sympathy in that Rittenhouse was being chased when the first shooting happened, my main view is if he was in his home I would of been far more sympathetic. That he travelled all the way there to the riot scene, heavily armed, knowing it was a volatile and potentially dangerous situation, and when there was no real requirement for him to be there - apart from a misplaced belief he should be protecting a fuel station - I find it hard to look past that.
Old 15-11-2021, 05:18 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hong_kong_hg View Post
I thought zombies could only make strangled cat noises so a talking one is interesting
One of them survived i think and testified that he was pointing a gun at Rittenhouse.
Old 15-11-2021, 05:29 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
He’ll walk and sue
Old 15-11-2021, 05:31 PM
Not Tommy Robinson's Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
One of them survived i think and testified that he was pointing a gun at Rittenhouse.
None of the people he killed were armed though.