Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 24-11-2021, 06:35 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
27 people confirmed to have died after boat sinks in the channel

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Tragic. So unnecessary.

Cricket wanker.
Old 24-11-2021, 06:55 PM
Man about town

Marksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Awful.
Old 24-11-2021, 07:00 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Jesus.

RIP all
Old 24-11-2021, 07:07 PM

greybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is here
Tragic but also inevitable but most of all very avoidable. Our Government along with the French have blood on their hands.

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 24-11-2021, 07:12 PM

Kinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by greybot View Post
Tragic but also inevitable but most of all very avoidable. Our Government along with the French have blood on their hands.
How so? People in France attempt to enter the UK illegally and die doing so, how is that our fault?
Old 24-11-2021, 07:20 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinzman View Post
How so? People in France attempt to enter the UK illegally and die doing so, how is that our fault?
If our govt and the french worked together as opposed to spending the vast amount of time politically posturing we may have been able to put processes in place to at the least reduce people smuggling.

RIP

SaulAlinsky

Last edited by weltklasse; 24-11-2021 at 07:23 PM.
Old 24-11-2021, 07:23 PM

greybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is here
Quote:
We know these dangerous attempts to cross the Channel occur almost daily. Home Office even provides the migrants with smartphones for application purposes before they've arrived. We should by now be providing them safe travel.

The UK government is as complicit as the French government.

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina

Last edited by greybot; 24-11-2021 at 07:30 PM.
Old 24-11-2021, 07:25 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
If our govt and the french worked together as opposed to spending the vast amount of time politically posturing we may have been able to put processes in place to at the least reduce people smuggling.

RIP
All of this. But especially the RIP.

How terrible.
Old 24-11-2021, 07:27 PM
Staaaaaagggg

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What I don't understand is how many boat shops are there in Calais.
They must be making a fortune - why do the governments not clamp down of these people ?

Also, what happens to all the boats the UK Border Forces collect?
Old 24-11-2021, 07:41 PM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
You would hope that an incident like this will get the U.K. and French governments to do something to resolve the situation.

You hope……..
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 24-11-2021, 07:51 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
You would hope that an incident like this will get the U.K. and French governments to do something to resolve the situation.

You hope……..
Wave machines?

Over 30 people now known to have died.

Cricket wanker.
Old 24-11-2021, 07:53 PM
Got any nuts?

“My thoughts are with the families of all of those who have tragically lost their lives in French waters today.“

What is the relevance of whose waters these desperate refugees drowned in?

Our Home Secretary thinks it’s important.

Cricket wanker.
Old 24-11-2021, 07:53 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Will it help Boris?

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 24-11-2021, 08:01 PM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Will it help Boris?
Sadly, probably yes
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 24-11-2021, 10:11 PM
I wanna be Peppard

0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Bombing their homelands back into the stone ages doesn’t help with the numbers of those seeking a better life from the rubble of Kandahar.

And then as others have said, we spend taxpayer money on photo shoots for the Daily Mail rather than workable solutions to suit everybody (well, grown-ups at least).
Old 24-11-2021, 10:15 PM
I wanna be Peppard

0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
“My thoughts are with the families of all of those who have tragically lost their lives in French waters today.“

What is the relevance of whose waters these desperate refugees drowned in?

Our Home Secretary thinks it’s important.
Sadly you know this terrible human being was pulling that awful smirk when she said this. Whoever votes for her and her ilk also have blood on their hands.
Old 24-11-2021, 10:29 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Terribly sad. I thought Angela Raynor's words were right though.

“Human beings. Men, women, children. Mothers, fathers, daughters, sons. They loved and were loved. In other words they were just like us. An unconscionable tragedy.”

I don't think this is a thread to get into a political slanging match but unfortunately this whole situation has a lot to do with politics, global politics.
Old 24-11-2021, 10:34 PM
Got any nuts?

It shouldn’t be political. It should simply be about humanity.

I deliberately started the thread outside the politics forum. This is a matter for us all whatever our political beliefs. Humanity and human lives are at stake.

Cricket wanker.
Old 24-11-2021, 10:48 PM

Smithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Well said by rayner but would be good to hear her leader speak like that....or any leader.
Old 24-11-2021, 10:56 PM

Paulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Not attempting to enter the UK illegally. Just trying to reach what they believe to be a fair country where they can apply for asylum/humanitarian protection to live peacefully. And dying attempting to do so. It's wrong. RIP.