Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 02-12-2021, 09:42 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Spotify Wrapped

Anyone else enjoy this yearly gem from Spotify?

Apparently i'm in the top 30% of listeners in the UK with 16,286 minutes, and my most listened to artist was Hans Zimmer

Breathin deep, breathin easy...

Didnít vote for a Brexit.

Last edited by Joe85; 02-12-2021 at 09:46 PM.
Old 02-12-2021, 09:46 PM
Freakish nipples akimbo

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
My top 5 songs on Spotify are different versions of “Cantaloupe Island”.
Old 02-12-2021, 09:47 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Anyone else enjoy this yearly gem from Spotify?

Apparently i'm in the top 30% of listeners in the UK with 16,286 minutes, and my most listened to artist was Hans Zimmer
Did you have the "Going for Gold" theme on loop?
Old 03-12-2021, 09:38 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
I don't use Spotify.

SaulAlinsky
Old 03-12-2021, 09:51 AM
Freakish nipples akimbo

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
It’s just a marketing thang for Spotify, really. Can’t be many people for whom Spotify is their only source for music, so it’s otherwise pretty meaningless.
Old 03-12-2021, 10:07 AM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
Apparently I am in the top 3% of Spotify Podcast listeners coming in at 74,656 minutes - 1244 hours or 52 days

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 03-12-2021, 10:11 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Haha!
Last year I had three songs in 'my' top 100.
This year, none.
All my 20 year old daughter's.
Think it's time I got her to pay for it.
Old 03-12-2021, 11:07 AM

stange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Apparently I am in the top 0.01% of Springsteen listeners!
Old 03-12-2021, 11:12 AM
Pushing The Sky Away

crystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
I don't use Spotify.
Thank Christ, I thought I was the only one!
Old 03-12-2021, 11:35 AM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
Itís just a marketing thang for Spotify, really. Canít be many people for whom Spotify is their only source for music, so itís otherwise pretty meaningless.
It has pretty much become my only source for music apart from live/cover videos on youtube.
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 03-12-2021, 10:04 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Stopped using Spotify when I learnt how little they pay the artists. I have a tidal sub now, who are moderately better, and buy vinyl when I like something.
Old 04-12-2021, 07:57 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
I use it for.podcasts

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 04-12-2021, 09:59 PM

hulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is here
I don’t use Spotify
Old 04-12-2021, 10:10 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
We’re in the top 4% of listeners apparently but there are three of us using it.

Cricket wanker.
Old 04-12-2021, 10:11 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Something called Bakar is our number oneÖ

Cricket wanker.
Old 12-12-2021, 11:49 AM
Born in South London

gcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is here
Check out To view the link you have to Register or Login to see how obscure your taste in music is. Mine is apparently 98% more obscure than other Spotify users in the UK.
Old 12-12-2021, 11:51 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcwhite View Post
Check out To view the link you have to Register or Login to see how obscure your taste in music is. Mine is apparently 98% more obscure than other Spotify users in the UK.

Thatís great 98%, what on earth are you listening too?!

Iím 78% more obscure. Not as unique as I thought, then.

Breathin deep, breathin easy...

Didnít vote for a Brexit.
Old 12-12-2021, 11:56 AM
Born in South London

gcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Thatís great 98%, what on earth are you listening too?!

Iím 78% more obscure. Not as unique as I thought, then.
A combination of 60s hippie shit (my son's words), some classical music and what Spotify calls alt country and americana.
Old 12-12-2021, 11:56 AM
Natus Londini ad austrum

Aquila_17 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAquila_17 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAquila_17 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAquila_17 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAquila_17 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAquila_17 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAquila_17 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAquila_17 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAquila_17 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAquila_17 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAquila_17 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcwhite View Post
Do you know what data they compare to arrive at a comparison?
Old 12-12-2021, 11:58 AM
Born in South London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquila_17 View Post
Do you know what data they compare to arrive at a comparison?
No idea. To view the link you have to Register or Login really takes the piss out of your taste in music.