Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 14-01-2022, 11:17 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
STOP PLAYING SCHLUPP IN CENTRAL MIDFIELD

Unless he is the AM.

As much as I'm not a fan I think Luka HAS to play if Schlupp does.
Old 14-01-2022, 11:18 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Apologies for the capitals, it just makes me scream.
Old 14-01-2022, 11:18 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
I don't get it either. What do Roy and Patrick see that we don't?
Old 14-01-2022, 11:19 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
Yeah as much as Luka is struggling he's the only option next to Hughes and Gallagher while our better CMs are unavailable.

Werner Herzog
Old 14-01-2022, 11:20 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excowboy View Post
Yeah as much as Luka is struggling he's the only option next to Hughes and Gallagher while our better CMs are unavailable.
I'd take Jairo in central midfield over Schlupp, all day. Maybe even over Luka too, while he's on this form.
Old 14-01-2022, 11:21 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
I don't get it either. What do Roy and Patrick see that we don't?
Something that isn't there.
Old 14-01-2022, 11:22 PM

Bangell Sam the man is hereBangell Sam the man is hereBangell Sam the man is hereBangell Sam the man is hereBangell Sam the man is hereBangell Sam the man is hereBangell Sam the man is hereBangell Sam the man is hereBangell Sam the man is hereBangell Sam the man is hereBangell Sam the man is here
Buy another CM
Old 14-01-2022, 11:23 PM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Change.org.uk ..... link?
Hey how about the club could invent a little plastic card that you could have in your wallet to access games and maybe it could even come in a little wallet of its own, now that would be really convenient .... just a thought !
Old 14-01-2022, 11:23 PM

GB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is here
A people wouldn’t take Ramsey
Old 14-01-2022, 11:26 PM

Dave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is here
He's only there because McArthur is injured, and Luka is clearly not up to it right now. Poor today, but he is being asked to play out of position in the absence / poor form of others.

We could really do with a new DM this window, to free Hughes up to take Schlupp's place alongside Gallagher, and to provide cover for Kouyate later in the season.

Midfield is such a big priority, however I don't think we will address it this window. Muddle through and keep the powder dry for another refresh in the summer, is my guess.
Old 14-01-2022, 11:27 PM

Supersonic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupersonic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupersonic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupersonic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupersonic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupersonic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupersonic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupersonic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupersonic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupersonic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupersonic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We could win 5-0 and I swear the BBS would still blame Schlupp for something.
Old 14-01-2022, 11:28 PM
COYP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB2506 View Post
A people wouldn’t take Ramsey
I will drive over to pick him up!
Hey how about the club could invent a little plastic card that you could have in your wallet to access games and maybe it could even come in a little wallet of its own, now that would be really convenient .... just a thought !
Old 14-01-2022, 11:29 PM
COYP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic View Post
We could win 5-0 and I swear the BBS would still blame Schlupp for something.
We only blame him for not being a center mid !
Old 14-01-2022, 11:30 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Can only be a sign of how far Luka has dropped
Old 14-01-2022, 11:31 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
And I like Schlupp a real grafter
Old 14-01-2022, 11:33 PM

Shifty97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShifty97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShifty97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShifty97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShifty97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShifty97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShifty97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShifty97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShifty97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShifty97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShifty97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He occaisionally uses his pace and can carry the ball forward and he can shoot from more difficult angles, other than that I don’t see what he brings. If he does play, it should be out wide
Old 14-01-2022, 11:35 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Hopefully by the league game at Norwich, the match after next, Kouyate will be back from AFCON and McArthur may be fit, but next week against the Bindippers could be painful - I don't suppose Klopp will be trying to claim they've had loads of positive tests, after watching us ,tonight !
Old 14-01-2022, 11:35 PM
COYP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
And I like Schlupp a real grafter
Bullshit ... decent supersub but lazy on position and closing down attacks !
Old 14-01-2022, 11:40 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Yep. The whole team is pulled out of shape all game as he fails to go with runners or mark.

He also doesn't really use his pace in our half. Charging forward he can be great but that such a small part of the game. Off the bench and/or front 3 then fine. Cm... he hasn't got the mentality for it at all and it costs us game after game.

Need a dm and free up jimmy/Gallagher/Hughes.

Also stops players literally running past Jeff to close threats and 2v1 for full backs all game. We've seen it for years... genuinely for years! Sure some stato could probably prove that our full backs ratings massively drop when he played on cm because they get outnumbered on his side but also the entire shape gets pulled across trying to fill holes.

Its been years. Jairo has the same effect on tve team tbh. We need Jimmy back ASAP and a dm
Old 14-01-2022, 11:41 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Yep. Looked more balanced when he went out left and luka came on