Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 20-02-2022, 11:21 AM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Relegation Avoidance Calculator 21-22 (with more than a hint of mid table Comfort)

So really this is not something that I think we are going to need ,but in order to show just how unlikely it is this is the return of of the calculator. Looking at points so far and considering form it could well be as low as 31 or 32 points to stay up but I am going for what should be a comfortable 36. Midtable is going to be around 45 and that would be a good solid performance. I expect as this goes on to be moving away from the 36 total towards the 45 but I have so far been spectacularly unable to guess our results at all this season so who can say. I do wish we had played Watford at least once before Roy was appointed though.

What I would say is this is not what I necessarily think we will score or actual predictions - it is just a general estimate of where we probably need to be between now and the end of the season.

So:-

Team...................Predicted ......... Actual .......... +/-

Watford(a)................L...................W... ..............+3
Burnley (h)...............W.................. D ............... +1
Wolves (a)................L....................W......... .......+4
Man C (h).................L....................D........ ........+5
Arsenal(h)................L....................W.. ..............+8
Leicester(a)..............L....................L.. ...............+8
Newcastle (a)...........D....................L.............. ...+7
Leeds (h)................W....................D......... ........+5
Soton (a).................L....................W........ ........+8
Watford(h)..............W....................W.... ............+8
Villa(a)....................L....................D ................+9
Everton(a)................L
Man U (h)................L

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis

Last edited by sw16girl; 22-04-2022 at 10:47 PM.
Old 20-02-2022, 11:50 AM

TrickyD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrickyD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrickyD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrickyD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrickyD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrickyD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrickyD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrickyD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrickyD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrickyD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrickyD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Actually, Arsenal is at Home
Old 20-02-2022, 12:41 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrickyD View Post
Actually, Arsenal is at Home
So it is - thanks for pointing that out - doesn't alter my result though

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 20-02-2022, 12:47 PM

doogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Would 36 points be enough?
Old 20-02-2022, 12:48 PM

sydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is here
Thanks for that. I am hoping we get one over.on Roy but that will be a tense evening.
Old 20-02-2022, 12:51 PM
Putting on an iron shirt

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by doogleboy View Post
Would 36 points be enough?
Looks nailed on to be more than enough.
Old 20-02-2022, 12:53 PM
Slightly Unstable

Location: A spherical nickel-iron alloy in the middle of a nothingness of unknown quantity
Santos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is here
TBH I think we're more likely to beat Arsenal, Leicester, Man Utd or Villa than we are to get anything out of Watford!

Under Vieira, are exactly the kind of team now that Roy's sides do well against. They'll just sit deep and let us pass the ball around the whole match - then hit us on the counter.
Old 20-02-2022, 02:44 PM

newish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is here
Hello darkness my old friend...
Old 20-02-2022, 04:33 PM

HRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl View Post
So really this is not something that I think we are going to need ,but in order to show just how unlikely it is this is the return of of the calculator. Looking at points so far and considering form it could well be as low as 31 or 32 points to stay up but I am going for what should be a comfortable 36. Midtable is going to be around 45 and that would be a good solid performance. I expect as this goes on to be moving away from the 36 total towards the 45 but I have so far been spectacularly unable to guess our results at all this season so who can say. I do wish we had played Watford at least once before Roy was appointed though.

What I would say is this is not what I necessarily think we will score or actual predictions - it is just a general estimate of where we probably need to be between now and the end of the season.

Watford(a)................L
Burnley (h)...............W
Wolves (a)................L
Man C (h).................L
Newcastle (a)...........D
Arsenal(h)................L
Leicester(a)..............L
Leeds (h)................W
Soton (a).................L
Watford(h)..............W
Villa(a)....................L
You think we will beat Leeds ?
To be honest with our form and crap forwards its hard to see where the next win comes from, Watford and Burnley are must not lose games
Old 20-02-2022, 05:35 PM

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We have drawn to many games to say we will only draw one
Old 20-02-2022, 05:37 PM

SelsEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelsEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelsEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelsEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelsEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelsEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelsEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelsEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelsEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelsEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelsEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The fact we can lose 9/13 and still likely stay up is quite reassuring, even if we’d have to win 3...
Old 20-02-2022, 05:39 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Lots of points available at some of those pinpointed as a loss in that table
Old 20-02-2022, 05:41 PM

spike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
You think we will beat Leeds ?
Can't you read?
Quote:
Old 20-02-2022, 06:01 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl View Post

Watford(a)................L
Burnley (h)...............W
Wolves (a)................L
Man C (h).................L
Newcastle (a)...........D
Arsenal(h)................L
Leicester(a)..............L
Leeds (h)................W
Soton (a).................L
Watford(h)..............W
Villa(a)....................L

Weve lost 9 games all season.. cant see us losing 9 of next 13
Old 20-02-2022, 06:05 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
I think the hint of mid table comfort is dwindling
Old 20-02-2022, 06:08 PM

Palace43 Sam the man is herePalace43 Sam the man is herePalace43 Sam the man is herePalace43 Sam the man is herePalace43 Sam the man is herePalace43 Sam the man is herePalace43 Sam the man is herePalace43 Sam the man is herePalace43 Sam the man is herePalace43 Sam the man is herePalace43 Sam the man is here
As a pessimistic fan, I’m glad this thread has been made so I can mingle with the other Palace pessimists.
Old 20-02-2022, 06:38 PM

NickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Weve lost 9 games all season.. cant see us losing 9 of next 13
I would agree, but we might not win many either given our propensity for draws.

In past seasons I would have worried given we typically lost far more than we have so far this season: 18; 17; 17; and 16 losses respectively. Although we are not winning as many as Id like, we are not that easy to beat either compared with the last few seasons.
Old 20-02-2022, 06:52 PM
Hf lover. They're great.

stumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is here
Will I get to my beer fridge before we concede a goal or 2
Old 20-02-2022, 07:19 PM

Mr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is here
Next two games could close this thread, or send us into a frenzy of panic or make us a bit concerned. The joy of supporting Palace.
Old 20-02-2022, 07:28 PM

KP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
turn those W predictions all to D and it prob will be what we get maybe 1 win