Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 24-02-2022, 07:45 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
2022 Beer festival 14 May

Strange, it's normally on FA cup final day but obviouly we might be occupied eleswhere. This year it's on Satuday 14th May the day before we play Aston Villa away on the Sunday.

Old 24-02-2022, 07:50 PM

Polak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Weird that the marketing department think that anyone will buy a ticket whilst we're still in the cup.
Old 24-02-2022, 11:34 PM
Pilgrim Eagle

Location: On the road that leads from Horsham Eagle to Dorking.Eagle
John from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brummie Allan View Post
Strange, it's normally on FA cup final day but obviouly we might be occupied eleswhere. This year it's on Satuday 14th May the day before we play Aston Villa away on the Sunday.
Saturday 14th May is Cup Final day! If we get to the cup final, the Villa game and the beer festival will both be rearranged.
Old 24-02-2022, 11:50 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Damn, same weekend as MBCC over here (one of the biggest beer festivals in the world) - will have to try make this when it goes back to its normal schedule again next year (hopefully) - really enjoyed the first two.
Old 25-02-2022, 07:11 AM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by John from Beare Green View Post
Saturday 14th May is Cup Final day! If we get to the cup final, the Villa game and the beer festival will both be rearranged.
Ah, isn't cup final day normally the weekend after the last game?

Old 25-02-2022, 07:38 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Ah, you're thinking of the good old days when fans mattered & the FA Cup Final was the pinnacle of the season
Old 25-02-2022, 07:50 AM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes, but they couldn't fit that in this year. Can't remember exactly why, possibly because of the World Cup and an early start to next season.
Old 25-02-2022, 06:04 PM
Eircom goldminer

si1965 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsi1965 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsi1965 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsi1965 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsi1965 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsi1965 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsi1965 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsi1965 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsi1965 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsi1965 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsi1965 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Is this a definite policy or just wishful thinking (I'm talking about moving the festival rather than Palace reaching the final here)?
Old 25-02-2022, 07:31 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
They moved it back a day when we got to the Final in 2016.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 18-04-2022, 10:36 PM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Here's a reason to be cheerful!
Old 21-04-2022, 06:54 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Has anyone received their eTickets by email yet? Can't see any alternative to print from my Tickets account.
Old 21-04-2022, 06:58 PM

Stonewall will cross the room to turn the lights down lowStonewall will cross the room to turn the lights down lowStonewall will cross the room to turn the lights down lowStonewall will cross the room to turn the lights down lowStonewall will cross the room to turn the lights down lowStonewall will cross the room to turn the lights down lowStonewall will cross the room to turn the lights down lowStonewall will cross the room to turn the lights down lowStonewall will cross the room to turn the lights down lowStonewall will cross the room to turn the lights down lowStonewall will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by chatham_eagle View Post
Has anyone received their eTickets by email yet? Can't see any alternative to print from my Tickets account.
Only had conformation of the bookings, by email so far.
Old 21-04-2022, 08:14 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Perhaps they were waiting for outcome of Sunday before sending tickets out with potentially wrong dates. Hopefully that's the case and they'll be sent soon.
Old 21-04-2022, 09:04 PM

Stonewall will cross the room to turn the lights down lowStonewall will cross the room to turn the lights down lowStonewall will cross the room to turn the lights down lowStonewall will cross the room to turn the lights down lowStonewall will cross the room to turn the lights down lowStonewall will cross the room to turn the lights down lowStonewall will cross the room to turn the lights down lowStonewall will cross the room to turn the lights down lowStonewall will cross the room to turn the lights down lowStonewall will cross the room to turn the lights down lowStonewall will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Well we live in hope!
Old 25-04-2022, 02:24 PM
Pilgrim Eagle

Location: On the road that leads from Horsham Eagle to Dorking.Eagle
John from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I bought my ticket on the website on Saturday. I got an order number, but I didn't even get a confirmation email, let alone an e-ticket.
Old 26-04-2022, 08:09 AM

Polak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I bought my ticket on the website on Saturday. I got an order number, but I didn't even get a confirmation email, let alone an e-ticket.
We bought our tickets on Sunday and got an order number and nothing else, same as you.
Old 26-04-2022, 11:07 AM

Ockleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polak View Post
We bought our tickets on Sunday and got an order number and nothing else, same as you.
Same likewise for me only got an order number
Old 26-04-2022, 12:32 PM

You Wot is playing for a contract
Quote:
Same!
Old 26-04-2022, 02:16 PM

Mick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I emailed the box office last week about this, but have received no reply as yet. I left it until after the semi-final, as i reasoned that they would be busy, but still nothing. It appears that everyone is in the same position.
Old 26-04-2022, 02:28 PM

tlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I received the e-tickets, but nothing to confirm the beer tokens we preordered, so I've no idea how to claim those on the day. I did email last month and didn't get a reply, but was the weekend we beat Everton, so understood they had bigger priorities with the cup semi.
Planning on chasing again this week