Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 25-04-2022, 09:20 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Elon Musk buys Twitter for $44 Billion

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Quote:
SAN FRANCISCO, April 25, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Twitter, Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to be acquired by an entity wholly owned by Elon Musk, for $54.20 per share in cash in a transaction valued at approximately $44 billion. Upon completion of the transaction, Twitter will become a privately held company.

Mr. Musk has secured $25.5 billion of fully committed debt and margin loan financing and is providing an approximately $21.0 billion equity commitment. There are no financing conditions to the closing of the transaction.
So, I guess we can expect Trump to make a triumphant Twitter return.

Last edited by Funk Butter; 25-04-2022 at 09:28 PM.
Old 25-04-2022, 09:40 PM
I belong to Yo.

squelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What's that clapping sound?

Oh wait, it's just the sound of Elon Musk's weird cultists furiously masturbating in unison.
Old 25-04-2022, 09:42 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by squelchy18 View Post

Oh wait, it's just the sound of Elon Musk's weird cultists furiously masturbating in unison.

Old 25-04-2022, 09:57 PM

Johnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by squelchy18 View Post

Does it charge the Teslas?
Old 25-04-2022, 09:58 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

So, I guess we can expect Trump to make a triumphant Twitter return.
The Taliban are allowed so why not?
Old 25-04-2022, 10:06 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Why does it matter that it's transferred ownership from one lot of American-based weirdos to another one?

As ever, I agree with GB - they currently allow the Taliban (and plenty of other vile scumbags) so I don't see that readmitting Trump would be a biggie.
Old 25-04-2022, 10:52 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Um, because he's been banned for over a year?
Old 25-04-2022, 10:53 PM

swissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is here
Not sure he personally bought twitter as it’s probably the most leveraged deal ever done with him committing nothing of his own wealth
Old 25-04-2022, 11:04 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
So have lots of c~nts, and loads of other c~nts remain unbanned.
Old 25-04-2022, 11:04 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
It's terrible that a wide range of people are going to be allowed to express viewpoints on twitter. It does not belong in a democracy and I can well understand why some here are foaming.
Old 25-04-2022, 11:25 PM

Skin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is here
Any tweets containing phrases like "the car is on fire" "the moon has set the car on fire" "the monkeys are in pain/on fire" "the car, the moon and the monkey are forming a union" will automatically be banned.

Don't see much changing, if he can get rid of the bots then he's done a good job but the moderation is poor, its too much of a big job for humans to do it and AI is going to ballls it up.

Time for something to replace twitter really its been dominant longer than facebook or myspace were. Instagram is owned by meta so unlikely to please those dissatisfied with Zuckerberg and TikTok's format is such that I'm surprised it hasn't been flooded with spam/scammers yet, surely a matter of time.

Maybe this will accelerate things.

Always funny watching pro censorship Americans panic when they realise someone they hate is holding the red felt tip pen.

Last edited by Skin Up; 04-05-2022 at 12:33 AM.
Old 25-04-2022, 11:44 PM
your best is an idiot!

Leopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is here
It must be nice to have proper 'f**k you' money. Although if I did, I wouldn't spend it on twitter. I'd buy the weed off of Bloom, and turn the Amex into a park and ride for Selhurst.
Old 25-04-2022, 11:53 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Is Elon a goodie or a baddie?
Old 25-04-2022, 11:54 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:

My pet hate is someone typing “um” or “err” at the beginning of a reply… c’mon funky… you’re better than that
Old 25-04-2022, 11:56 PM
Freakish nipples akimbo

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Cool if he bans photoshop.
Old 25-04-2022, 11:58 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
So have lots of c~nts, and loads of other c~nts remain unbanned.
Yes, but they don't have 86 million followers.
Old 26-04-2022, 12:13 AM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopald Stotch View Post
It must be nice to have proper 'f**k you' money. Although if I did, I wouldn't spend it on twitter. I'd buy the weed off of Bloom, and turn the Amex into a park and ride for Selhurst.
If I had $44bn of f*ck off money, I'd buy/build a shitload of accomodation to house the homeless and fund the starting of a load of small businesses to help people without an income to rejoin the people who have jobs and money.

I'd still have plenty of money to buy Sainsbury's PLC, close the Selhurst Park store, build a new stadium then re-sell the company again.

The new stadium would be state-of-the-art but because it's Palace, we'll get relegated and have the best stadium in the Championship.
Old 26-04-2022, 08:37 AM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
How is Elon the richest man on earth? All be seems to have done is well a few crappy cars that have a tendency to catch fire, shot some old celebrities into space and bought a load of crypto currency.

Feels like the richest man & his new clothes.
Old 26-04-2022, 08:55 AM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Is Elon a goodie or a baddie?
Um, errr, not sure…

He has done well, sold the PayPal and that is where he made his money and with Tesla he kinda changed a lot of things by going solar.
Old 26-04-2022, 09:03 AM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjas Headband View Post
How is Elon the richest man on earth? All be seems to have done is well a few crappy cars that have a tendency to catch fire, shot some old celebrities into space and bought a load of crypto currency.

Feels like the richest man & his new clothes.
Battery technology, innit. The cars are not important.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.