Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

View Poll Results: Who's going down?
Everton 71 21.39%
Burnley 38 11.45%
Leeds 223 67.17%
Voters: 332. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-05-2022, 10:33 AM

Dodds is like ice, their footing does betrayDodds is like ice, their footing does betrayDodds is like ice, their footing does betrayDodds is like ice, their footing does betrayDodds is like ice, their footing does betrayDodds is like ice, their footing does betrayDodds is like ice, their footing does betrayDodds is like ice, their footing does betrayDodds is like ice, their footing does betrayDodds is like ice, their footing does betrayDodds is like ice, their footing does betray
Who's going down?

Poll to follow
Old 01-05-2022, 10:42 AM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Not certain that all of them will not be getting to 40 points. Which means that Southampton who have Brentford away Liverpool at home and Leicester away are far from safe. I can see Leeds and Burnley getting to 40 its more what Everton do. Its pressure time who has the bottle for the fight. Plus its the unexpected win time.
40 has always been enough except once. The low points of Norwich and Watford just makes me wonder if this year may be different.

Last edited by N Herts Eagle; 01-05-2022 at 10:52 AM.
Old 01-05-2022, 10:50 AM
Slightly Unstable

Location: A spherical nickel-iron alloy in the middle of a nothingness of unknown quantity
Santos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is here
I want to say Everton, but the last time they almost went down they just bought Hans Segers off Wimbledon without telling anyone, then transferred him back after the match...
Old 01-05-2022, 10:58 AM
Man about town

Marksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Desperate for it to Everton but can see them fluking their way out of it.
Old 01-05-2022, 12:52 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santos-er View Post
I want to say Everton, but the last time they almost went down they just bought Hans Segers off Wimbledon without telling anyone, then transferred him back after the match...
^This. Hardly gets mentioned these days. VAR will likely do the job for them this season. I've thought football has been bent for years. The Premier League money has just increased the problems. If Everton get some nice decisions we'll know for sure.
Old 01-05-2022, 01:45 PM

Thunderwing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThunderwing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThunderwing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThunderwing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThunderwing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThunderwing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThunderwing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThunderwing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThunderwing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThunderwing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThunderwing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Everton have the fine upstanding Kevin Friend this afternoon so surely nothing suspicious is likely to happen with him in charge.
Old 01-05-2022, 01:59 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
I hope it’s Leeds but suspect Everton.
Old 01-05-2022, 02:01 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Need a Chelsea win today
Old 01-05-2022, 02:04 PM

Maidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
Need a Chelsea win today
As much as I hate to say it, I agree…
Old 01-05-2022, 02:29 PM
Yearning for Buckeye Road

Mad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksf View Post
Desperate for it to Everton but can see them fluking their way out of it.
Yep,how I see it and no fun in Leeds being down they`ve been there already.
Old 01-05-2022, 02:37 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
If Everton go down, Sky will show all 46 of their games
Old 01-05-2022, 02:47 PM

stumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is here
I got a feeling Leeds will
Old 01-05-2022, 04:00 PM

Good Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Leeds
Old 01-05-2022, 04:04 PM

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
Leeds seem 100% toothless
Old 01-05-2022, 04:08 PM

desperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is here
Leeds - everyone's second favourite team (according to Sky Sports) back where they belong?
It is five!
Old 01-05-2022, 04:08 PM

Montyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I voted Leeds this morning and I’m sticking to it
Old 01-05-2022, 04:42 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Don't know, keep changing my mind. But what I do know is that is much more interesting than the who will win the league/champions league places
Old 01-05-2022, 05:01 PM
Bog Whoppit

Fen Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowFen Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowFen Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowFen Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowFen Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowFen Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowFen Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowFen Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowFen Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowFen Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowFen Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Leeds next two are Arse and Chelsea
Old 01-05-2022, 05:01 PM
Bog Whoppit

Fen Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowFen Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowFen Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowFen Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowFen Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowFen Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowFen Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowFen Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowFen Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowFen Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowFen Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Leeds are as scum as Millwall
Old 01-05-2022, 05:06 PM
Bog Whoppit

They always have been I was 8 years old when we beat Leeds 1-0 cracking goal from vince H
The away coaches were lined up in Whitehorse as normal a 30 something man grabbed me around the throat and started choking me my father (god rest his soul) caught up with me grabbed him and said what the f**k you doing. To which he replied he’s ut palace fan in tee needs a kicking. Subsequently I’ve never liked Leeds.