Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 04-05-2022, 04:59 PM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
GIRO 2022 (6th May-29th May)

I think the three Grand Tours need their own threads, so here's the first one of the year!

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Don't forget to get your Velogames team in!
Old 04-05-2022, 08:54 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
I've knocked up a quick velogames team, is there a mini-league code?
Old 04-05-2022, 10:26 PM

GTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SELHURST View Post
I've knocked up a quick velogames team, is there a mini-league code?
24142728 I think
Old 04-05-2022, 10:29 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR View Post
24142728 I think
Cheers , am in there now.

Old 05-05-2022, 04:53 PM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
Old 06-05-2022, 07:08 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
I'm in. And already regretting my choices.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 06-05-2022, 07:49 AM

singapore eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsingapore eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsingapore eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsingapore eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsingapore eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsingapore eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsingapore eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsingapore eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsingapore eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsingapore eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsingapore eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Here's hoping for a close race!
Old 06-05-2022, 09:50 AM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
Just about remembered this! My team is in. Field seems light for this one.

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 06-05-2022, 01:14 PM

singapore eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsingapore eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsingapore eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsingapore eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsingapore eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsingapore eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsingapore eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsingapore eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsingapore eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsingapore eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsingapore eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
An interesting looking finish today. I'm hoping for a Van der Poel win.

Old 06-05-2022, 05:27 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
1st and 3rd on the first stage - I might quit now.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Old 06-05-2022, 05:35 PM

stange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstange555 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yep, happy with my start, leading after stage 1!
Old 06-05-2022, 06:21 PM

LSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I did enter a team and will sign up to the league as soon as I can. Just gone with my usual approach of picking names I know, which never works well.
Old 06-05-2022, 06:56 PM

What a great finish to the stage that was!
Old 06-05-2022, 07:39 PM
Borderline lunacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stange555 View Post
Yep, happy with my start, leading after stage 1!
Yeah, to be honest, I'm a bit disappointed to be in fourth having had two podium places. Especially as it will be downhill from now.

Old 06-05-2022, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
Yeah, to be honest, I'm a bit disappointed to be in fourth having had two podium places. Especially as it will be downhill from now.
I think you'll find the Giro is very uphill.
As for me, I'll be getting ready to make my move in week 4!
Old 06-05-2022, 10:33 PM
Noot! Noot!

GC: [Bonuses were 10,6,4 at line]

Quote:
01 [NED] Mathieu van der Poel Alpecin-Fenix 04:35:18
02 [ERI] Biniam Girmay Intermarché-Wanty-Gobert + 04
03 [ESP] Pello Bilbao Bahrain Victorious + 06
04 [DEN] Magnus Cort EF Education-EasyPost + 10
05 [NED] Wilco Kelderman BORA-hansgrohe + 10
06 [ECU] Richard Carapaz INEOS Grenadiers + 10
07 [NED] Bauke Mollema Trek-Segafredo + 10
08 [ITA] Diego Ulissi UAE Team Emirates + 10
09 [ITA] Andrea Vendrame AG2R Citroën Team + 14
10 [DEN] Mattias Skjelmose Jensen Trek-Segafredo + 14
11 [ECU] Jhonnatan Narvaez INEOS Grenadiers + 14
12 [ITA] Valerio Conti Astana Qazaqstan Team + 14
13 [ITA] Vincenzo Albanese EOLO-Kometa Cycling Team + 14
14 [POR] Joao Almeida UAE Team Emirates + 14
15 [GBR] Ben Tulett INEOS Grenadiers + 14
16 [GER] Emanuel Buchmann BORA-hansgrohe + 14
17 [BEL] Mauri Vansevenant Quick-Step Alpha Vinyl Team + 14
18 [AUT] Felix Gall AG2R Citroën Team + 14
19 [SUI] Mauro Schmid Quick-Step Alpha Vinyl Team + 14
20 [ITA] Davide Formolo UAE Team Emirates + 14

Last edited by FORZA SELHURST; 06-05-2022 at 11:07 PM.
Old 06-05-2022, 10:39 PM
Noot! Noot!

• 1 780 Southwick C&CC SteveSugg
    2 688 Team Belgrave singapore eagle
    3 673 Cycling Sharks 2022 Charltonhater
    4 642 Cheam Village Velos Steve K
    5 615 Montalbano`s Minions Forza Selhurst
    6 614 OPH 3 Beers at HT
    7 540 Hot Rats Lucky Old Gladys
    8 487 Penge Peddlars GTR
    9 447 Pepperoni Procycling Captain Pizza
    10 440 Ineos Granadas Gjohnk
    11 422 Riding With Gusto kabbott
    12 317 gli inseguitori LSEagle
    13 248 The Pedal Pushers Lingfield Eagle
    14 243 Fozzie`s Flyers Little Fozzie
    15 220 meeee
Old 06-05-2022, 10:46 PM
Noot! Noot!

A domani!

Individual time trial.

That kick at the finish:

Old 07-05-2022, 05:45 PM

Stage 2 (ITT):

1 GBR Simon Yates BikeExchange - Jayco 11'50''
2 HOL Mathieu Van der Poel Alpecin-Fenix at 0'03''
3 HOL Tom Dumoulin Jumbo-Visma at 0'05''
4 ITA Matteo Sobrero BikeExchange - Jayco at 0'13''
5 GBR Ben Tulett Ineos Grenadiers at 0'13''
6 NOR Tobias Foss Jumbo-Visma at 0'17''
7 HOL Wilco Kelderman Bora-Hansgrohe at 0'17''
8 GER Lennard Kamna Bora-Hansgrohe at 0'17''
9 SWI Mauro Schmid Quick-Step Alpha Vinyl at 0'18''
10 HOL Thymen Arensman Team DSM at 0'18''
11 POR Joăo Almeida UAE Team Emirates at 0'18''
12 ITA Vincenzo Nibali Astana Qazaqstan at 0'19''
13 ITA Edoardo Affini Jumbo-Visma at 0'20''
14 HOL Bauke Mollema Trek-Segafredo at 0'21''
15 FRA Pavel Sivakov Ineos Grenadiers at 0'22''
16 AUS Richie Porte Ineos Grenadiers at 0'22''
17 FRA Romain Bardet Team DSM at 0'24''
18 SPA Pello Bilbao Bahrain Victorious at 0'26''
19 ECU Richard Carapaz Ineos Grenadiersat 0'28''
20 GBR Owain Doull EF Education - Easy Postat 0'28''
Old 07-05-2022, 05:48 PM

GIRO D'ITALIA GENERAL CLASSIFICATION AFTER STAGE TWO

1. Mathieu van der Poel (Ned) Alpecin-Fenix, in 4-47-11
2. Simon Yates (GBr) Team BikeExchange-Jayco, at 11s
3. Tom Dumoulin (Ned) Jumbo-Visma, at 16s
4. Matteo Sobrero (Ita) Team BikeExchange-Jayco, at 24s
5. Wilco Kelderman (Ned) Bora-Hansgrohe, at same time
6. Ben Tulett (GBr) Ineos Grenadiers, at same time
7. Tobias Foss (Nor) Jumbo-Visma, at 28s
8. Bauke Mollema (Ned) Trek-Segafredo, at same time
9. Pello Bilbao (Esp) Bahrain-Victorious, at 29s
10. Mauro Schmid (Sui) Quick-Step Alpha Vinyl, at same time