Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 14-05-2022, 04:46 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
May 14 - 19

15:00
Sheffield United v Nottingham Forest
Championship Play-Off Semi-Final 1st Leg
Sky Sports Main EventSky Sports FootballSky Sports Ultra HD

16:45
Chelsea v Liverpool
FA Cup Final
BBC OneITVSTVBBC iPlayerITV HubSTV PlayerBBC Sport Website

19:45
Mansfield Town v Northampton Town
League Two Play-Off Semi-Final 1st Leg
Sky Sports Main EventSky Sports Football

Supporting Katerina https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-..._co_campmgmt_m
Old 14-05-2022, 05:02 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
I would normally give the FA Cup final it’s very own thread, but f*** em! Who cares? No bitterness here.

On the subject, this is the first FA Cup final to be shown live on both BBC and ITV since 1988 when Wimbledon beat Liverpool.

It’s also only the second time that both the League Cup and FA Cup finals are being contested by the same sides. The only other time was 92/93 - Arsenal v Sheff Wed. Ironically a season we also lost in one of the semis - League Cup against Arsenal.

Supporting Katerina https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-..._co_campmgmt_m
Old 14-05-2022, 09:09 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Personally, if I were pushed, I would prefer Chelsea to win it. No shame in losing to the eventual winners and the least amount Liverpool win, the better for me.
Old 14-05-2022, 09:41 AM

desperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is here
I will watch the Championship play-off game as I always watch all five games to get an idea of the strength of the team that will be playing in the Premier League next season

The Cup Final is between two of the more odious clubs in existence. I think I will find something better to do this evening
It is five!
Old 14-05-2022, 10:25 AM

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Personally, if I were pushed, I would prefer Chelsea to win it. No shame in losing to the eventual winners and the least amount Liverpool win, the better for me.
I tend to agree but I have no interest in watching it and I am on a win win as whoever loses will please me.
Old 14-05-2022, 10:29 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Absolutely not, hate those Chelsea ****s with a passion.

I want to see them torn from limb to limb, even if it is Liverpool.

Would also make me feel better as would imagine it would have been that much worse on us had we reached the final.
Old 14-05-2022, 10:29 AM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Not much in it for me either, but the thought of the Scousers giving it large to them as they travel back on the Tube just edges it.
Old 14-05-2022, 10:31 AM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
One set of fans will lose today which is something
Old 14-05-2022, 10:36 AM
Eagles

NRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I will go for the team who's fans actually make some noise and passion so has to be scouse. Don't like saying that ��
Old 14-05-2022, 10:37 AM
Freakish nipples akimbo

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Chelsea must always lose everything. No contest.
Old 14-05-2022, 10:38 AM
Bring him back!

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
I want Liverpool to lose more. This will be Chelsea's last cup for a while, City can then destroy them in the charity shield.

Liverpool and the FA/VAR FC - to give them their full title cost us our go at Europe with their Heysel mass murder. So **** them, will never forgive nor forget - they wouldn't.

Also it would make a lot of journalists flacid and have to think of other things to type about because they will need to shut up about the potential quntruple.
Old 14-05-2022, 10:38 AM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Can both sides lose?

Two grim sides in the final
Old 14-05-2022, 11:55 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
No Premier League games today so the FA Cup gets its rightful platform, but why isn't it on at 15:00?
Old 14-05-2022, 12:06 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
No Premier League games today so the FA Cup gets its rightful platform, but why isn't it on at 15:00?
Quite. 4:45pm is just the weirdest KO time ever, no? Even 4:30pm or 5pm would be more 'regular'. It's like the FA are deliberately trolling their own competition.
Old 14-05-2022, 12:14 PM
Hamsey U13+U12

eagles073 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!eagles073 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!eagles073 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!eagles073 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!eagles073 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!eagles073 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!eagles073 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!eagles073 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!eagles073 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!eagles073 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!eagles073 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
I dislike Chelsea immensely trouble is I hate Liverpool 100% more then I dislike Chelsea.
Old 14-05-2022, 12:27 PM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
Chelsea losing is always the 2nd result i look for, horrible racist fan past and quite a few present and players bought with money stolen from the russian people.Cmon liverpool.
Old 14-05-2022, 12:35 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Warning to anyone who feels like watching this shitfest: If it goes to extra time and penalties it could clash with the Eurovision Song Contest...
Old 14-05-2022, 12:41 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
A clash between the final and Eurovision should be avoided hence the unusual kick off time.
Old 14-05-2022, 12:47 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Remember when you knew it was the FA cup final as soon as you woke up. The most important football date in the calendar. Is it wasn’t for this threadi wouldn’t have known it was on.
Old 14-05-2022, 12:51 PM

bonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Come on Liverpool. Anyone but Chelsea after what they done to us in the semi's.
Will be 1-0 either way...play off semi will be a much better watch.