Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 11-08-2022, 10:17 AM

Whitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to Ollie
Chelsea (H) Saturday 1st October 3pm

I'm a member and trying to buy 2 tickets for Chelsea at H but the website says I'm not eligible?

I believe tickets became available for all Members from 10am this morning.

Anyone else experiencing problems?
1.706 Pts/Game

2004/2005
P25 W4 D10 L12 F29 A40 Pts22
0.88 Pts/Game

2005/2006
P17 W3 D8 L6 F17 A27 Pts15
0.88 Pts/Game
Old 11-08-2022, 10:23 AM

Moe Lester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMoe Lester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMoe Lester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMoe Lester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMoe Lester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMoe Lester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMoe Lester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMoe Lester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMoe Lester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMoe Lester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMoe Lester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yep. I have the same problem. I get the following:

The quantity of tickets selected by xxxx exceeds our limits.
To allocate tickets to Friends or Family, please click "Assign Owners" and allocate a ticket, or tickets, to people in your Friends and Family list.
Sorry, you cannot buy any more tickets to event Crystal Palace v Chelsea 01/10/2022 15:00.
Sales to this event are limited to 0 tickets per event per history per item owner.

Last edited by Moe Lester; 11-08-2022 at 10:28 AM.
Old 11-08-2022, 10:26 AM
Who give you extra?

thehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Lester View Post
Yep. I have the same problem. I get the following:

The quantity of tickets selected by Mat xxxxxxx exceeds our limits.
To allocate tickets to Friends or Family, please click "Assign Owners" and allocate a ticket, or tickets, to people in your Friends and Family list.
Sorry, you cannot buy any more tickets to event Crystal Palace v Chelsea 01/10/2022 15:00.
Sales to this event are limited to 0 tickets per event per history per item owner.
You shouldn't post your client ref on here. Mate suggest you edit
Old 11-08-2022, 10:28 AM

Whitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to Ollie
I've just rung up and booked through the box office. They have a problem with the website, so although they are not supposed to take bookings over the phone until 2pm, they seem to be now due to the website problems.
1.706 Pts/Game

2004/2005
P25 W4 D10 L12 F29 A40 Pts22
0.88 Pts/Game

2005/2006
P17 W3 D8 L6 F17 A27 Pts15
0.88 Pts/Game
Old 11-08-2022, 10:35 AM

Moe Lester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMoe Lester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMoe Lester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMoe Lester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMoe Lester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMoe Lester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMoe Lester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMoe Lester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMoe Lester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMoe Lester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMoe Lester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehalifaxman View Post
You shouldn't post your client ref on here. Mate suggest you edit
Thanks
Old 11-08-2022, 10:35 AM
Pilgrim Eagle

Location: On the road that leads from Horsham Eagle to Dorking.Eagle
John from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I got same for Southampton game. I will try again later.
Old 11-08-2022, 11:22 AM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I just got one finally in UH so maybe site is working now. The one I got was only 1 of 2 I could see in UH.

This is the Chelsea game I am talking about
Old 12-08-2022, 09:14 PM

Eli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It’s a ******* shambles �� trying to book through the app and while it’s saying tickets are on sale , it just gives me no availability and a load of error messages when I try to see what is available: why is it the same every year and we cannot get a decent provider to run our sites?
Old 13-08-2022, 12:35 PM

Eli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Called the box office this morning and the game is already sold out (don’t know why it didn’t say that on the web site): next game after that I can make it to is the Southampton game so I booked for that instead but there’s not much left there either.
Old 13-08-2022, 12:46 PM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli Cash View Post
Called the box office this morning and the game is already sold out (donít know why it didnít say that on the web site): next game after that I can make it to is the Southampton game so I booked for that instead but thereís not much left there either.
I looked on the website ground plan yesterday and saw there were no tickets anywhere for sale. Thought it just had not been updated. You have just confirmed it actually has been sold out.
Was lucky to get the one ticket I wanted in UH Thursday.
Old 14-09-2022, 08:25 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
A small number of single tickets currently available in the Main Stand and the Holmesdale.
Old 16-09-2022, 10:06 AM

laboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
As this is sold out assume resale will happen for those that put them up?

Do we know if this just happens on an ad-hoc basis as and when somebody adds their tickets for resale?
Old 16-09-2022, 12:13 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Seems to be when people put them up because I managed to get a couple of extras for Leeds at home, and there was no pattern to it
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 16-09-2022, 12:32 PM

EmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Isn’t there another train strike on this day, so I bet more tickets become available
Old 16-09-2022, 12:48 PM

HRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is here
Yes confirmed train strikes 1st and 5th October , hope the club postpones the game
Old 16-09-2022, 02:35 PM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRP View Post
Yes confirmed train strikes 1st and 5th October , hope the club postpones the game
Yeah, letís have another month off from Palace games. Keep the players fresh for the World Cup. These train companies are very patriotic.
Old 16-09-2022, 02:39 PM

HRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
Yeah, let’s have another month off from Palace games. Keep the players fresh for the World Cup. These train companies are very patriotic.
Something needs to change and if football called off all fixtures the government can’t let the current situation carry on.

Last edited by HRP; 16-09-2022 at 02:48 PM.
Old 16-09-2022, 06:05 PM
Flying High

cpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not affecting Govia Thameslink as far as I am aware?

Tshabalabalabalabalaba
Old 16-09-2022, 08:04 PM

Mr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is here
I doubt it will be called off, we're not Brighton. The Villa game went ahead when there were train strikes.
Old 20-09-2022, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfly View Post
Not affecting Govia Thameslink as far as I am aware?
It is now

The RMT strike at Network Rail will disrupt or stop many services across England, Scotland and Wales. Its members working for train companies will also strike at Chiltern Railways; Cross Country Trains, Greater Anglia, LNER, East Midlands, c2c, Great Western, Northern, Southeastern, South Western, TransPennine Express, Avanti West Coast, West Midlands Trains and Govia Thameslink Railway.

To view the link you have to Register or Login