Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 21-11-2022, 09:19 AM
Mutant Algorithm

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
Black Friday deals

Can we use this thread for any actual decent deals? I need to upgrade my shite android phone and should get a fitbit or similar watch too.
Old 21-11-2022, 09:22 AM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Camelcamelcamel is your friend for checking whether Amazon deals are “good”
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 21-11-2022, 09:24 AM

BringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This site is also handy this time of year:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 21-11-2022, 10:00 AM

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
This year has been confusing.

Are the BF deals currently the actual BF deals, or is there potential for further reductions on actual BF?

My "cleaner" wants me to pick up a dyson, there's a decent deal going for a V12.
Old 21-11-2022, 11:07 AM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipungu View Post

Are the BF deals currently the actual BF deals, or is there potential for further reductions on actual BF?

My "cleaner" wants me to pick up a dyson, there's a decent deal going for a V12.
There are deals on Miele equivalents (which are better, and I would imagine, cheaper). If you are going to buy a V12 get a Miele Trifex HF2. It is a better machine.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 21-11-2022, 11:14 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
AATOT (vacuum cleaners rather than Black Friday 2022).
Old 21-11-2022, 11:22 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoreditch CPFC View Post
Can we use this thread for any actual decent deals? I need to upgrade my shite android phone and should get a fitbit or similar watch too.
Check out Samsung. Not sue now but they've been doing a free galaxy watch with phones plus cashback etc.

Can highly recommend the s22 ultra if you like Samsung. Got the watch 5 Pro now and so far very good. Never wanted a smart watch before but now you can use it without a phone connected for Samsung google pay and standalone deezer I'm sold. Leave my wallet and phone at home and still get calls/text/emails. Can pay for things and listen to music. Perfect for runs/hikes.

Can receive what apps too, and reply. Can't seem to initiate a chat on it though as no whatapps wear application yet. That's the downside

Oh also both the s22 ultra and watch 5 Pro have much better battery life. That's somthing that's put me off before but now it's good I'm taken the leap and upgraded to the ultra/Pro versions.
Old 21-11-2022, 11:38 AM

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
There are deals on Miele equivalents (which are better, and I would imagine, cheaper). If you are going to buy a V12 get a Miele Trifex HF2. It is a better machine.
Thanks for the heads up!

Forgot to mention I have to source from JL, Currys or Argos as I'll be using a gift card. Might limit my options.

V12 slim is down to 399 across the board, miele's got no discounts at the moment. Will hold off to see if they drop. They do seem to have better suction.

(Sorry to bore everyone).
Old 21-11-2022, 11:52 AM
Mutant Algorithm

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
Check out Samsung. Not sue now but they've been doing a free galaxy watch with phones plus cashback etc.

Can highly recommend the s22 ultra if you like Samsung. Got the watch 5 Pro now and so far very good. Never wanted a smart watch before but now you can use it without a phone connected for Samsung google pay and standalone deezer I'm sold. Leave my wallet and phone at home and still get calls/text/emails. Can pay for things and listen to music. Perfect for runs/hikes.

Can receive what apps too, and reply. Can't seem to initiate a chat on it though as no whatapps wear application yet. That's the downside

Oh also both the s22 ultra and watch 5 Pro have much better battery life. That's somthing that's put me off before but now it's good I'm taken the leap and upgraded to the ultra/Pro versions.
Thanks, I know **** all about phones so that is really helpful. I was going to get the new google pixel pro with a free watch a few weeks back but they ran out of stock.
Old 21-11-2022, 12:28 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Any air fryer deals ?

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 21-11-2022, 12:32 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:

I bought one of them for the wife and now it just gathers dust.
Old 21-11-2022, 12:34 PM

BringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
Any air fryer deals ?
Yes Ninja's sale is already on.
Old 21-11-2022, 12:45 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Thanks, I know **** all about phones so that is really helpful. I was going to get the new google pixel pro with a free watch a few weeks back but they ran out of stock.
What I'd say is go to a shop and check em out then.

Its a personal thing and listening to ppl about it is risky. People seem bizarrely loyal to a brand. Or more than that android vs apple for some reason!!

I like both. Recent phones have been Samsung galaxy's because they work for me. I liked my iPhone too. My mrs likes her Huawei for reasons that are beyond me. It is personal. Those points I said about my Samsung phone and watch are legitimately my experience but might not be for you. Just take the extreme loyalists claims with a pinch of salt though when deciding
Old 21-11-2022, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Thanks for the heads up!

Forgot to mention I have to source from JL, Currys or Argos as I'll be using a gift card. Might limit my options.

V12 slim is down to 399 across the board, miele's got no discounts at the moment. Will hold off to see if they drop. They do seem to have better suction.

My cordless Shark is better than any Dyson I've ever owned, just putting that out there as an option as well
Old 21-11-2022, 01:02 PM
Mutant Algorithm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
What I'd say is go to a shop and check em out then.

Its a personal thing and listening to ppl about it is risky. People seem bizarrely loyal to a brand. Or more than that android vs apple for some reason!!

I like both. Recent phones have been Samsung galaxy's because they work for me. I liked my iPhone too. My mrs likes her Huawei for reasons that are beyond me. It is personal. Those points I said about my Samsung phone and watch are legitimately my experience but might not be for you. Just take the extreme loyalists claims with a pinch of salt though when deciding
I hate Iphones. Defo an Android. I was the last man standing with a Blackberry but no sign of any new ones being made now. I've had a shite Android to get by for the last year and long overdue an upgrade. Don't care about brand, just a non glitchy phone with a decent camera and screen.
Old 21-11-2022, 01:02 PM

Palace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Thanks for the heads up!

They have (big) discounts on the miele.co.uk on the older models, perhaps not much help if you have to use a gift card
Old 21-11-2022, 01:21 PM
Yearning for Buckeye Road

Mad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I hate Iphones. Defo an Android. I was the last man standing with a Blackberry but no sign of any new ones being made now. I've had a shite Android to get by for the last year and long overdue an upgrade. Don't care about brand, just a non glitchy phone with a decent camera and screen.
I have a note 20 + 5g,great phone and camera with techno way beyond my savvy if you don`t mind so called bloatware.The latest one plus looks very impressive.Had a one plus a few years ago (+5).I detest Apple after being forced to use an ipad at work.Anyway off to the tinternet looking for a new laptop.
Old 21-11-2022, 01:43 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
I accidentally smashed my old one a couple of weeks back and needed a replacement urgently for work. Couldn't order on the phone as I couldn't read the security code so headed over to three to pick up the one I organised on the phone. Turned up not realising I needed a load of ID so couldn't get the Samsung I had ordered as they are deemed high risk. As I was desperate the fella recommended an Honor 7 which is virtually identical in look and function to the other at half the price. I'm no expert but it's been brilliant so far and the camera is top notch.
Old 21-11-2022, 01:50 PM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Get yourself a Pixel 6 phone. Good discounts on a very good phone. I just got one.
Old 21-11-2022, 02:55 PM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringbackShipps View Post
Yes Ninja's sale is already on.
I have a ninja air fryer. I highly recommend anybody thinking of buying one