Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 07-12-2022, 12:22 AM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Favourite Breakfast Cereal

Close runners up would include Shredded Wheat, Oatibix, Weetabix & Crunchy Nut Flakes, but number one for me is Malted Shreddies, since childhood
Old 07-12-2022, 12:40 AM

JimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle View Post
Close runners up would include Shredded Wheat, Oatibix, Weetabix & Crunchy Nut Flakes, but number one for me is Malted Shreddies, since childhood
I'm surprised it wasn't fruit loops.
Old 07-12-2022, 12:42 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
At this time Raisin Bran Crunch.

But fall back to Rice Krispies after a while (as long as they are fresh).
Old 07-12-2022, 01:28 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
I had a final breakfast with a friend at Dignitas last year, they serve Cheerios
Old 07-12-2022, 03:04 AM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Weetabix. No contest.
Old 07-12-2022, 06:08 AM

PeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I like Special K, and here we have Fitness and Vivo flakes.

Porridge probably. Weetabix runs it close, and they are great to use in other stuff.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 07-12-2022, 06:09 AM

PeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Blind will be on to say it has to all be sourced from your own small-holding or you might as well be eating lard or somesuch.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 07-12-2022, 10:59 AM

Oldtown Eagle Sam the man is hereOldtown Eagle Sam the man is hereOldtown Eagle Sam the man is hereOldtown Eagle Sam the man is hereOldtown Eagle Sam the man is hereOldtown Eagle Sam the man is hereOldtown Eagle Sam the man is hereOldtown Eagle Sam the man is hereOldtown Eagle Sam the man is hereOldtown Eagle Sam the man is hereOldtown Eagle Sam the man is here
Grapenuts
Old 07-12-2022, 11:21 AM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
I used to love Start. Do they still do it?

You can't beat a bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes with ice cold whole milk.
Old 07-12-2022, 12:03 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Porridge Oats.
Old 07-12-2022, 12:17 PM

Rob Harmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRob Harmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRob Harmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRob Harmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRob Harmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRob Harmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRob Harmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRob Harmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRob Harmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRob Harmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRob Harmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Porridge Oats.
True, you can't beat a good bowl of porridge oats, bran with fresh raspberries or banana added!!
Old 07-12-2022, 12:30 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
You start a day with a egg init
Old 07-12-2022, 12:40 PM
Model for Ruddock & Molby

TWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Porridge Oats.
Scots or Quaker? I prefer Scots.
Old 07-12-2022, 12:48 PM

Rob Harmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRob Harmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRob Harmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRob Harmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRob Harmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRob Harmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRob Harmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRob Harmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRob Harmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRob Harmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRob Harmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWOSEAT EAGLE View Post
Scots or Quaker? I prefer Scots.
Go for organic from your health store
Old 07-12-2022, 12:52 PM
Model for Ruddock & Molby

TWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Harmer View Post
Go for organic from your health store
I live just outside Blackburn......they've only just got Christianity here, anything healthy is years away!
Old 07-12-2022, 12:59 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Lard on home baked bread, which I has sourced from my own wheat and yeast and stuff and after cooking my own animals.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 07-12-2022, 01:28 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Lard on home baked bread, which I has sourced from my own wheat and yeast and stuff and after cooking my own animals.
And there’s me thinking you still feast on your home grown avocados, lemons and oranges.
Old 07-12-2022, 01:30 PM
Two Margarines on the Go

Ron Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Back in the day a mate of mine used to enjoy his cornflakes with Young's Ram Rod on rather than milk.
Old 07-12-2022, 01:38 PM

Actually Sainsbury do a reasonable one
Old 07-12-2022, 01:41 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Nestle did a chocolate orange shreddies thing about a decade back which was fantastic, the best cereal I've ever tasted. Sadly they discontinued it, presumably due to poor sales.