Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 21-01-2023, 06:32 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Jan 21 - 26

12:30
Coventry City v Norwich City
Championship
Sky Sports Main EventSky Sports FootballSky Sports Ultra HDR

12:30
Liverpool v Chelsea
Premier League
BT Sport 1BT Sport Ultimate

17:20
Chesterfield v Notts County
National League
BT Sport 1

17:30
Crystal Palace v Newcastle United
Premier League
Sky Sports Main EventSky Sports Premier LeagueSky Sports Ultra HDR

Supporting Katerina https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-..._co_campmgmt_m
Old 21-01-2023, 01:53 PM

greybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is here
Unbelievable the decisions Liverpool get away with. Seen that type of tackle on Gallagher get a straight red before but Robertson not even shown a yellow for it.

No idea how the Chelsea goal was offside either.

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 21-01-2023, 01:58 PM
Vast slug.

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
Worth poking about for a stream for, or a shite match?
Old 21-01-2023, 01:59 PM

I H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Coventry vs Norwich going off
Old 21-01-2023, 02:01 PM

xmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian View Post
Worth poking about for a stream for, or a shite match?
It's been pretty crap. I'm giving it a few more minutes until I do something else.
Old 21-01-2023, 02:10 PM

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Truly shit game. Calling it a mid table clash is an insult to the other mid table teams. This looks more like a Championship standard game.
Old 21-01-2023, 02:12 PM

greybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is here
Yeah. It's been really bad. Neither of them getting top 4 this season.

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 21-01-2023, 02:13 PM

GB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
Truly shit game. Calling it a mid table clash is an insult to the other mid table teams. This looks more like a Championship standard game.
Which is why I am watching the championship game. Coventry Norwich was 2-3 after 30 minutes.
Old 21-01-2023, 02:24 PM

SelsEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelsEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelsEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelsEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelsEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelsEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelsEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelsEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelsEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelsEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelsEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bored so flicked over to La Liga.

Sorloth scoring again for Sociedad, on a very good run.
Old 21-01-2023, 02:41 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Gallagher complaining about Elliot diving.

Supporting Katerina https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-..._co_campmgmt_m
Old 21-01-2023, 02:54 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
One of the dullest matches I've seen in years.
Old 21-01-2023, 03:01 PM

alf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Milner picks up his first booking of the season! Hasn't Oliver received the email saying that you don't book Milner for fouling!!
....he's taken off in the 71st minute straight after the booking. Job done!

Last edited by alf; 21-01-2023 at 03:04 PM.
Old 21-01-2023, 03:03 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by alf View Post
Milner picks up his first booking of the season! Hasn't Oliver received the email saying that you don't book Milner for fouling!!
Sorry. That can't be true.
Old 21-01-2023, 03:04 PM

xmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is here
People complaining about our passing should watch this garbage. Look like ******* Barcelona compared to this lot.
Old 21-01-2023, 03:07 PM

alf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
I know it's hard to believe but that's what I thought the commentator said. I haven't checked the stat myself.
Old 21-01-2023, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
Just checked. One in CL and one in PL this season.
Old 21-01-2023, 03:17 PM

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmasape View Post
People complaining about our passing should watch this garbage. Look like ******* Barcelona compared to this lot.
I agree there is very little quality from either side.
Old 21-01-2023, 03:18 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by alf View Post
I know it's hard to believe but that's what I thought the commentator said. I haven't checked the stat myself.
There was a banner at bottom of screen saying 1st booking of the season. Unbelievable if true
Old 21-01-2023, 03:26 PM

Gallagher has been embarrassing with his constant falling over trying to win freekicks.
Old 21-01-2023, 03:28 PM

Ha. Gary Cahill trying his hand at commentator. That new?