Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 22-01-2023, 10:06 AM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Djed Spence (loan)

Rumoured to be available on loan. How would people feel if we lined up with 3 centre backs, Richards, Andersen and Guehi, enabling us to sign an attacking right back? Only thing that worries me is his character if those rumours are true. In terms of ability he is definitely good enough for the PL.
Old 22-01-2023, 10:09 AM

GB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is here
He can’t play in a back 4 but now we know Richards is a quality player, 3-5-2 with Spence at RWB wouldn’t be a bad option.
Old 22-01-2023, 10:14 AM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Not the worst option but wonder if we’re more likely to explore this in the summer rather than switch systems mid season and throw in a new right back without much game time.
Old 22-01-2023, 10:52 AM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
Not the worst option but wonder if were more likely to explore this in the summer rather than switch systems mid season and throw in a new right back without much game time.
Doubt hed be available in the summer if we wait that long - expect him to be loaned out this window to a PL club. If it works out they will be in pole position to sign him.
Old 22-01-2023, 11:07 AM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
True…I’m just used to our dithering.
Old 22-01-2023, 11:16 AM

BillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is here
I’d imagine Spurs will have to progress their interest in Pedro Porro for Spence to be available. The press have suggested Sporting not willing to budge currently from the big release clause fee that is in place.
Old 22-01-2023, 01:14 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Playing a back might mitigate our weakness in midfield . So in a five yes please , other contenders such as lampty out there too . Although I’d prefer Spence decent height too .
Old 22-01-2023, 01:18 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
My biggest concern is his personality/attitude.

It's widely said he is a massive dick and could potentially upset the dressing room.
Old 22-01-2023, 01:36 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
My biggest concern is his personality/attitude.

It's widely said he is a massive dick and could potentially upset the dressing room.
Timekeeping issues apparently , well like by peers , doesnt take well to discipline needs carrot not stick it is said . Grew up close to selhurst park , played in youth team with the Smith Rowe
Old 22-01-2023, 02:01 PM

Sirmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSirmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSirmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSirmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSirmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSirmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSirmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSirmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSirmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSirmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSirmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
With Hughes now seemingly looking like he could fill the midfield slot next to Doucoure and the emergence of Ozoh(still early I know) but is right back and striker now the priority's.
Old 22-01-2023, 03:49 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
It’s one I’d imagine we’d visit but I’m not a fan
Old 22-01-2023, 05:28 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
Rumoured to be available on loan. How would people feel if we lined up with 3 centre backs, Richards, Andersen and Guehi, enabling us to sign an attacking right back? Only thing that worries me is his character if those rumours are true. In terms of ability he is definitely good enough for the PL.
No , because if he is as rumoured a **** off the pitch then you dont want someone like him anywhere our squad/ academy players.
Old 22-01-2023, 05:29 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirmatt View Post
With Hughes now seemingly looking like he could fill the midfield slot next to Doucoure and the emergence of Ozoh(still early I know) but is right back and striker now the priority's.
Agree with this
Old 22-01-2023, 05:43 PM

LuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is here
Said this earlier, now that getting AWB is seemingly looking unlikely why not Max Arrons who i believe contracts up in the summer? but it seems Norwich are now willing to sell and supposedly the fee could be around 12m.
Old 22-01-2023, 06:56 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuieJack View Post
Said this earlier, now that getting AWB is seemingly looking unlikely why not Max Arrons who i believe contracts up in the summer? but it seems Norwich are now willing to sell and supposedly the fee could be around 12m.
Always liked Aarons
Old 22-01-2023, 06:57 PM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Always liked Aarons
14 club scouts supposedly scouting him at a recent match

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 22-01-2023, 06:59 PM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirmatt View Post
Midfielder still the absolute priority for me.
Old 22-01-2023, 08:10 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue Eagle View Post
14 club scouts supposedly scouting him at a recent match
Not a surprise, although not every PL club has right back as one of their priorities, money to spend on one and would offer him immediate first choice status.

I'm not confident we'd get him but if we made him a priority, it's not impossible.
Old 25-01-2023, 02:15 AM

Palace43 Sam the man is herePalace43 Sam the man is herePalace43 Sam the man is herePalace43 Sam the man is herePalace43 Sam the man is herePalace43 Sam the man is herePalace43 Sam the man is herePalace43 Sam the man is herePalace43 Sam the man is herePalace43 Sam the man is herePalace43 Sam the man is here
Tottenham holding talks with Pedro Porro.

That’d put Spence all the way down as a 4th choice right wing back.

As with most people, my concern would be his attitude. If Spurs are looking to offload Spence, I’d imagine we’d be well in the discussions, considering our need for a right back.
Old 25-01-2023, 03:16 AM

SelsEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelsEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelsEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelsEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelsEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelsEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelsEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelsEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelsEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelsEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelsEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace43 View Post
Tottenham holding talks with Pedro Porro.

Thatd put Spence all the way down as a 4th choice right wing back.

As with most people, my concern would be his attitude. If Spurs are looking to offload Spence, Id imagine wed be well in the discussions, considering our need for a right back.
I can see him ending up here on loan.