Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 24-01-2023, 03:39 PM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Bill Nighy - Oscar Nomination.

Congratulations to Bill Nighy for his first ever Oscar Nomination Best Actor in Living. Lovely to see a fellow Palace fan doing so well. Let alone the work he does for the kids charity behind the scenes.

Last edited by N Herts Eagle; 24-01-2023 at 04:38 PM.
Old 24-01-2023, 03:47 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
He should thank the BBS in his winning speech
Old 24-01-2023, 06:36 PM

Smithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
An up the palace would be better.
Old 24-01-2023, 06:37 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
‘The eagles are coming’
Old 24-01-2023, 06:47 PM

CK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
‘The eagles are coming’
Old 24-01-2023, 07:13 PM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
Made my day - come on Bill.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 24-01-2023, 07:34 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Tough competition against Brendan Frasier.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 24-01-2023, 07:53 PM

Lazarus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLazarus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLazarus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLazarus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLazarus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLazarus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLazarus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLazarus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLazarus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLazarus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLazarus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's a beautiful film and a great performance from Bill.
Old 24-01-2023, 08:22 PM

PalaceForever Sam the man is herePalaceForever Sam the man is herePalaceForever Sam the man is herePalaceForever Sam the man is herePalaceForever Sam the man is herePalaceForever Sam the man is herePalaceForever Sam the man is herePalaceForever Sam the man is herePalaceForever Sam the man is herePalaceForever Sam the man is herePalaceForever Sam the man is here
Well done, Bill! As well as being a superb actor, he seems a thoroughly nice chap and clearly has impeccable taste too.

I hope he wins (and slips in a plea to Wilf to sign a new contract in his acceptance speech)
Old 24-01-2023, 10:51 PM

daverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Was my favourite film last year and a fantastic performance.
Old 25-01-2023, 06:09 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
I just watched the trailer for “Living” and got a tear in my eye! Not sure I’ll be able to hold it together if I see the whole film…
Old 25-01-2023, 09:08 AM
Balding Eagle

Palace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
I just watched the trailer for “Living” and got a tear in my eye! Not sure I’ll be able to hold it together if I see the whole film…
It’s a typical low key British film that is really well acted and a solid storyline. As usual Bill Nighy is superb. Well worth a watch. I enjoyed it very much. Also enjoyed Tom Hanks in a man called Otto.
Old 25-01-2023, 10:29 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

This is just becoming entitled nonsense now IMO.

TBF. It's a film I would like to see. I am aware of the story.

Just fucj off.

I suspect there are a few BBSers that would like to wade in on her side. On this theme, I did enjoy when that female winning director got dragged over the coals for upsetting black women. They can't seem to even cordinate their angst amongst themselves.

Touch paper lit...

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 25-01-2023, 11:03 PM

Skin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is here
I liked how the anti war All Quiet on the Western Front and the long military recruiting advert Top Gun are both in the running for best picture.
Old 26-01-2023, 09:21 PM

Eli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I’m currently having dinner in Piero’s & Vasco’s Pavilion in Soho and he’s sat about 50 feet away from me: I don’t think he’d appreciate me walking over and passing on your congratulations
Old 26-01-2023, 09:23 PM

PurePalace4E4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurePalace4E4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurePalace4E4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurePalace4E4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurePalace4E4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurePalace4E4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurePalace4E4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurePalace4E4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurePalace4E4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurePalace4E4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurePalace4E4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli Cash View Post
I’m currently having dinner in Piero’s & Vasco’s Pavilion in Soho and he’s sat about 50 feet away from me: I don’t think he’d appreciate me walking over and passing on your congratulations
You've got to do it before he goes!
Old 26-01-2023, 09:31 PM
A reasonably good buy

Palace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Why didn't they ever make the Catweazle film?
Old 26-01-2023, 10:36 PM

Eli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurePalace4E4 View Post
You've got to do it before he goes!
Nah, he was just having dinner with his friend and I didn’t want to intrude: (although that friend looked like a dodgy version of Ke Huy Quan which raised too many questions for my mind to contemplate on a Thursday night). I’ve read stories of people like Michael Caine and Ray Winstone being accosted by the general public: yes they get paid a hell of a lot more money than we ever will but then you have to say goodbye to just about all your privacy. He is now looking really old these days, it’s just good he is finally getting some recognition
Old Yesterday, 03:23 AM

StonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
You’ll be fine.
I just watched it and it is very good. It’s not one of those films where you are constantly wowed by a succession of individual blockbuster scenes - you appreciate it more having seen the whole thing. He deserves an Oscar decorated with red and blue ribbons for being one of our own….